19 years old, need knowledge.

mrupton

Awards
Im about to be 19 years old soon and I was wondering if something like (AMS Pro Anabolic Growth Kit RDe) complete example its just the first thing I saw. At my age would it be beneficial to take it? Feel free the recommend something else.

Thank you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

mrupton

Awards
Appreciate the reply! I'll check out that link

mrupton

Awards
no problem. Here is an ara (x gels) link. You can just search the others and there are tons of threads. Let us know if you have any questions

Out of the ones you listed, any idea which would be the safest to try out but yield good results?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
they're all pretty safe (ara is only a problem if you have inflammation issues) ara stacked with something like ABE will yield amazing results. Anafuse is also a nice starter with Epi being extremely popular and new. None of them require a pct or anything of the sort.

mrupton

Awards
they're all pretty safe (ara is only a problem if you have inflammation issues) ara stacked with something like ABE will yield amazing results. Anafuse is also a nice starter with Epi being extremely popular and new. None of them require a pct or anything of the sort.
I have tmj, don't know if that would be classified as inflammation issues though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tmj, don't know if that would be classified as inflammation issues though.
based on my quick read I don't think it has to do with inflammation but maybe mr.cooper69 can chime in on it.

mrupton

Awards
These are the ones you were recommended to stack?

strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes
strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the ones you were recommended to stack? strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
yeah those two are probably the most popular for good reason.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last question (i think) Would any of this interfere with Prozac (anti depressant) or xanax?
that one I honestly don't know about it. Sorry man

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both the above are great options. You can also look at Natadrol by LG as a natural sarm.

mrupton

Awards
that one I honestly don't know about it. Sorry man
About to order the ANABETA ELITE BY PES and X GELS BY SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS from your site. Any last bit of advice?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
About to order the ANABETA ELITE BY PES and X GELS BY SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS from your site. Any last bit of advice?
Are you picking up ancillaries to maximize your Xgels?

If so, look into CONQU3R-DGE. It contains 2g of high-yield glycerol for emulsification benefits and 1g of ALCAR to inhibit thromboxane formation and help get the most out of your run. Not to mention a host of other ergogenic aids to provide outstanding pumps, energy, and focus to your workout sessions.

G_E_Training

Awards
I'm 19 too man lol

Just curious, how young did you start?

mrupton

Awards
How long should I wait until I run a cutting style of a cycle? I've been bulking for the past several months, but just started anabeta (2?) weeks ago. Almost 170, was 140s.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Im about to be 19 years old soon and I was wondering if something like (AMS Pro Anabolic Growth Kit RDe) complete example its just the first thing I saw. At my age would it be beneficial to take it? Feel free the recommend something else.

Thank you.
Don't consider taking anything 'till about 25. You're way more than capable right now of accomplishing anything your 19yr old brain can imagine without having to resort to the use of aas or drugs.

But likely, your 19yr old balls are bigger than your 19 yr old brain at the moment and you take offense to that statement.

In that case, consider that your endocrine system is still developing and you should be operating with the most optimal physical capabilites that you will ever experience. Taking AAS will only disrupt that endocrine system and force you into early retirement i.e. TRT.

Just focus on eating right, changing up your training frequently, and getting laid.

Enjoy it now dude

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said ^^^^^! Listen to this man! Don't believe us then Google "testosterone levels with age". At your age you are producing way more testosterone than that anabolic kit can substitute for. Figure your calories required to grow at IIFYM dot com. Eat and lift and sleep.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The last two folks have nailed it. I wouldn't worry too much about natural anabolics or anything test boosting. I've seen too many of my freinds go over the top with supplements that Caen harm themselves. And sure these natural anabolics or natty test boosters won't really do you any harm since they are nowhere near PH or anything like that but they certainly aren't needed . As someone else stated earlier in this thread is recommend looking into some products that contain multiple ergogenics (e9/conquer). I personally see great benefits from betaine. Just my .02, I understand wanting to get that edge. I'm almost the same age as you. But for a while sit back and read up on a lot of these threads. Solid knowledge throughout.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey welcome to the forum, we are all here to help you, so first off diet should be in check plain and simple. but if you are looking for just some solid lean mass to put on your frame i would look into, Myokems Magnitropin, i can tell you a lot more about it if you are interested DM me and we can get something figured out for you!! also like said above xgels and ABE are great. Again i would go with Mag but lets talk this out and we can figure what works best for you!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have fun :D Great Stack

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
you will love the stack, have fun but keep your diet in check and train your butt off