Alphamine Norcodrine Combustion

Deadgame

Awards
...and forskolin in 95. Whats your opinion on taking this stack? All are welcome!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
...and forskolin in 95. Whats your opinion on taking this stack? All are welcome!!
Woah too many stacked stims and ingredient overlap, stick to two at most and even then dose them responsibly.

Have you run these before?

Deadgame

Awards
I looked and all 3 have different ingredients. I've tries alphamine and Norcodrene

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah too many stacked stims and ingredient overlap, stick to two at most and even then dose them responsibly. Have you run these before?
this. I would only do 1/2 serving of two if stacked. I did 1 Norco and 1 scoop of alphamine which I enjoyed. Save the products for a future run. Look to adding a non stim to one of them such as lipomorph or aav2. Much more beneficial and your heart won't explode.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked and all 3 have different ingredients. I've tries alphamine and Norcodrene
No need to run all three at once.

I would go Norcodrene or Alphamine + Combusion + Forskolin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While they contain some separate ingredients they all share some similar stimulants so I would definitely wouldn't stack all three.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others said, definitely don't stack them all together. You can certainly combine 2 of them and just run the third separately after for a longer run.

Deadgame

Awards
Ok I will cut out combustion. What's your recommendations for taking it like this:

Norcodrene morning
Alphamine & F-95 pwo

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will cut out combustion. What's your recommendations for taking it like this:

Norcodrene morning
Alphamine & F-95 pwo
Norco is good to take pre-workout because of Amentoflavone, but it's all preference.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will cut out combustion. What's your recommendations for taking it like this: Norcodrene morning Alphamine & F-95 pwo
When do you train?

Deadgame

Awards
I signed up for a competition so I will be doing fasted cardio in the morning three times a week then working out in the evening for 7 weeks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed up for a competition so I will be doing fasted cardio in the morning three times a week then working out in the evening for 7 weeks
Go Alphamine pre fasted cardio and Norcodrene later in the day.

Do 25-50mg doses of Forskolin with your Alphamine and Norcodrene dose (start low and work your way up with the Forskolin).

Deadgame

Awards
Not to question, but out of curiosity can you give me your reasoning on taking alphamine fasts in the morning?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to question, but out of curiosity can you give me your reasoning on taking alphamine fasts in the morning?
HICA.

It will help aid in muscle retention for fasted training or cardio.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Question away man. But yes, the HICA is great for fasted training. Same reason why BCAA's are beneficial prior to fasted training.