Fat Burners or Thermogenics for a FEMALE

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey all, my fiance was looking for some help to lose weight. I helped her get her diet on track and she would like a fat burner that she can take once a day.

I suggested an ECA stack but she gave me this (what the ****) look haha. Shes a newbie.

I remember a while back there was a company that was specifically pursuing female products but I can't remember who it was.

Also, any suggestions for stacks or solos I can get for her would be great.

Nyrin

Awards
This is one of those things where the "for females" label is almost exclusively a marketing gimmick. Fat burners are mainly about appetite suppression, energy, and mood with bonus points for benefits to fat metabolism, and all of those things are going to be fairly invariant of sex.

The EC stack is highly regarded because it works really well, with real, properly-dosed ephedrine (cf. ephedra alkaloids, which are bogus at best) arguably beating out most everything that's less restricted. But if buying a box of Bronkaid or Primatene from a pharmacy is too 'sketch' versus a nicely labeled product, plenty of retail solutions are great, too.

Alphamine and Norcodrene get lots of love for good reason, and very few people seem to have too many bad experiences with them. I'd consider starting there. Burn24 and Epiburn Pro aren't bad, either, but not much kills appetite like Norcodrene for me.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This is one of those things where the "for females" label is almost exclusively a marketing gimmick. Fat burners are mainly about appetite suppression, energy, and mood with bonus points for benefits to fat metabolism, and all of those things are going to be fairly invariant of sex.

The EC stack is highly regarded because it works really well, with real, properly-dosed ephedrine (cf. ephedra alkaloids, which are bogus at best) arguably beating out most everything that's less restricted. But if buying a box of Bronkaid or Primatene from a pharmacy is too 'sketch' versus a nicely labeled product, plenty of retail solutions are great, too.

Alphamine and Norcodrene get lots of love for good reason, and very few people seem to have too many bad experiences with them. I'd consider starting there. Burn24 and Epiburn Pro aren't bad, either, but not much kills appetite like Norcodrene for me.
Nice!

Thanks for the long write up.

I appreciate it.

I will look into Norcodrene. I've tried Alphamine and loved it. Not sure if she will though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ladies do love their Alphamine and Norcodrene -- but any fat burner can be used by men or women

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ladies do love their Alphamine and Norcodrene -- but any fat burner can be used by men or women
This. I know many girls who love Alphamine simply for the fact it tastes great.

I always tell them to try one and then the other to get a feel for both.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had my wife use Norcodrene, which she liked. She will use half doses of EC which works obviously great, but it really messes with her anxiety. She's also using AppNut Fat Free and Uncut and really likes both.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen on social media many women enjoying Alphamine and Norcodrene. Just of course start low to determine tolerance.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
my wife is hooked on vanish from prosupps. look into that one as well.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
both amazing. I'm starting norcodrene Monday again. Stacked with lipomorph or anther non stim and the effects are amazing. Check it out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science
I started looking at Norcodrene after some people above mentioned it. Thanks!

Well right, I didn't know if there were any that some women have tried and really liked.

This. I know many girls who love Alphamine simply for the fact it tastes great.

I always tell them to try one and then the other to get a feel for both.
I love Alphamine too. It's badass.

I should have her try some of mine.

I've had my wife use Norcodrene, which she liked. She will use half doses of EC which works obviously great, but it really messes with her anxiety. She's also using AppNut Fat Free and Uncut and really likes both.
Sweet thanks for the suggestions I will take a look!

I've seen on social media many women enjoying Alphamine and Norcodrene. Just of course start low to determine tolerance.
Heck yah!

I'm going to have her try both.

my wife is hooked on vanish from prosupps. look into that one as well.
Never heard of it but I will research it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others said, she can use any normal fat burning product. When she tries Norcodrene and Alphamine, make sure to just have her try it at lower doses first.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely look into combustion, its got a great profile with a moderate stim.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LG is bringing back Rezultion V2 and we have logging threads up so you can try it

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked the ECA stack. It's the only one that didn't make my anxiety sky rocket.
Hated the Oxy Elite Pro.
Hated the Hydroxycut Hardcore.
Didn't care about the Garcina whatever stuff.

I've stayed away from a lot of pre workouts / stims because of my anxiety.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife loves alphamine and Norcodrene, particularly alphamine though for that feel it gives. We're on a stim break now and every week she asks when she can get back on it lol.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My wife loves alphamine and Norcodrene, particularly alphamine though for that feel it gives. We're on a stim break now and every week she asks when she can get back on it lol.
Haha awesome. We do have a thread in the PES section for Alphamine Addicts. :D