Natty question ..Ara

st921

Awards
Hey i wanted to do a abe + ara cycle but i had ankle surgery when i was younger and just coming back from a shoulder injury from rugby.. Its better now but not 100% .. But would ara be a good idea..

What are some other good stacks. Abe included or not.. Thanks in advance

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA shouldn't give you any issues despite your past injury history. It does increase inflammation so if you already experience joint pains in those areas, it might be a little more noticeable. Personally, I never had joint issues with ArA. ArA and ABE is a great stack. Another good supplement to stack with it is Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

How long have you been back from your shoulder injury? I would suggest lifting without any supps, besides creatine, protein, and fish oil for a while and let muscle memory kick in.

st921

Awards
Thanks for the quick response .Soo would alphamax + abe be a solid stack

Its been around 4 months.. Shoulder injuries are The worst for healing.. Its feels alot better just sometimes a bit awkward .. Im Able to shoulder db press 80s now but still havnt tried my max yet

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response .Soo would alphamax + abe be a solid stack Its been around 4 months.. Shoulder injuries are The worst for healing.. Its feels alot better just sometimes a bit awkward .. Im Able to shoulder db press 80s now but still havnt tried my max yet
all 3 are good options. You could run alphamax or ara with great results. You should look into Antaeus Achilles to help joints and ligaments as you ease back into it.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/achilles-by-antaeus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Its been around 4 months.. Shoulder injuries are The worst for healing.. Its feels alot better just sometimes a bit awkward .. Im Able to shoulder db press 80s now but still havnt tried my max yet
Absoutley! There have been tons of people that stacked ABE + Alphamax with great results however keep in mind this will push Forskolin closer to 100mg per day so make sure and watch for any stomach issues/upset. Some people who are sensitive to forskolin get GI distrress so make sure and take it with a meal and drink plenty of water!

I am dealing with something very similar. Injured my shoulder months ago, im back to lifting fairly heavy again however it just feels off. So when im doing shoulders i stick with DBs and dont got above 80s, jsut a nice clean 12 reps. Its hard to tell if something is wrong however just feels a little off so not pushing it.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I take a packet of gelatin (about 5 grams of protein worth) post-workout with X-Factor before workout and joints are actually better than normal.

1dce4fc586837fa3_gro_knox_orig....jpg

st921

Awards
Huh gelatine ..Thats something new. First time i heard of it, benefiting that way .. Guess i gota look more into it

I heard about Achilles but just been to lazy to research it more.. But that sounds like a good supp to take with ara

Alphamaxx sounds good too .. I guess i got some research too doo

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey i wanted to do a abe + ara cycle but i had ankle surgery when i was younger and just coming back from a shoulder injury from rugby.. Its better now but not 100% .. But would ara be a good idea.. What are some other good stacks. Abe included or not.. Thanks in advance
Be careful with injuries and ArA as some notice that ArA worsens the condition. I will say that ArA and ABE is one of, if not the best natty stacks available. One of the most acclaimed on here and for good reason.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I would go with ARA, then add ABE or Alphamax; however, as stated, probably the most popular natty stack ever has been ARA and ABE. My joints actually feel better on ARA; however, my muscles that become sore. Big distinction.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would go with ARA, then add ABE or Alphamax; however, as stated, probably the most popular natty stack ever has been ARA and ABE. My joints actually feel better on ARA; however, my muscles that become sore. Big distinction.
What ArA product do you use? XFA?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you would like to try Alphamax, we have it for $25.99 after you use code koi1214 for $5.00 off your order.If you order over $50, you can use code newyear for 10% off your entire order.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15565-performax-labs-alphamax.aspx

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had shoulder issues in the past. When using Cissus XT alongside X Gels i had no issues. I'd use the cissus in the morning pre breakfast, then 1.5-2g of X Gels pre workout. My shoulders are very bad, but the use of cissus really protected my joints/tendons/ligaments. That and i get 2g+ of EPA/DHA a day from fish oil.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've had shoulder issues in the past. When using Cissus XT alongside X Gels i had no issues. I'd use the cissus in the morning pre breakfast, then 1.5-2g of X Gels pre workout. My shoulders are very bad, but the use of cissus really protected my joints/tendons/ligaments. That and i get 2g+ of EPA/DHA a day from fish oil.
Do you typically dose fish oil during a cycle of X-Gels?

st921

Awards
Huh seems like ara is one of the products that has to be tested to be able to tell.. Yeah im thinking about trying abe with ara. Does anyone have a cycle layout out what should be taken first ara or abe an to which week to start to bridge in .. Thanks an also what are some recommend cissus supps

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OP what type of shoulder injury are you dealing with?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
+1 on cissus. Helped my shoulder injury and bicep tendinitis dramatically

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you have systemic inflammation issues, you should be ok OP. I had a piriformis injury on my last ArA run. Didn't make that injury any worse.

st921

Awards
+1 on cissus. Helped my shoulder injury and bicep tendinitis dramatically
Its just a rotator cuff injury... Its fine now but just feels super awkward at times

Goodvibes That sounds painful did tear anything

I guess the only way to know forure is to try an see.. Next question is how would one cycle a abe+ara stack.. Bridge-in or any input would be really appreciated. Thanks

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Well ARA will make you stronger, but the strength (and pump) will give you great control (and confidence). If you limit the range of motion (not go too low or wide chest and shoulder presses...like use a block for benching) and stay tight and keep it to 80%, you will make probably make some great overall gains as well as strengthen your shoulder. I would also be cautious of bicep curls and rows as then can piss off the bicep tendon (which attaches to the rotator cuff).

ARA 4-6 caps pre-workout only. 2g of a carnatine salt (I prefer LCLT) as well as GMS will make the ARA work better.
Take ABE as prescribed.
If you have not taken Forskolin (which is in ABE) before, I would start the ARA for about 1.5 weeks and then add in the ABE...in the case the Forskolin does not agree with you...then you will know its the ABE and not the ARA. If your worried about the Forskolin, then get straight AB, but get ready for a big appetite increase (the ABE will also give you an appetite increase, but less then the AB).

You will love this stack (or even the ARA solo). Your going to feel like your 'on something'. Have fun!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always wondered if the increased DOMS that people report from ArA is from the inflammation, or unrelated.

The stack mentioned above by Bobby has definitely become the most popular non-steroid stack on this forum

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always wondered if the increased DOMS that people report from ArA is from the inflammation, or unrelated.

The stack mentioned above by Bobby has definitely become the most popular non-steroid stack on this forum
I've ran it once and did not have an increase in DOMS.

st921

Awards
Just placed my order of abe and ara.. Also addsd cissus.. Cant wait to start

Thanks peeps for the help..

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Sorry to hijack but here is a quick question: what do you guys think of an Alphamax/ARA stack?? I have 3 bottles of AMax and would consider running ARA with it. Thoughts?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hijack but here is a quick question: what do you guys think of an Alphamax/ARA stack?? I have 3 bottles of AMax and would consider running ARA with it. Thoughts?
Great stack. You have all angles covered.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stack.

May notice joint issues or stiffness from ArA and Armistane combo but should be good.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've ran it once and did not have an increase in DOMS.
I think the increase in DOMS is slightly overstated. I may notice a slight increase, but nothing debilitating.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the increase in DOMS is slightly overstated. I may notice a slight increase, but nothing debilitating.
Same. Even at 2 grams.

cdnbum88

Awards
I have just added Ara into my second go around with AE and EP. I had a week off over Christmas and a light workout at new years. Hit it hard this week and trying to do better squats and go deep and so I used light weights and man-o-man since Tuesday am working out I have been hobblying around like I had never worked out before. Is that normal with Ara potentially? It could be just a tough workout, but I don't think that is the case. BTW what is DOMS?

comando

comando

Awards
Be careful with injuries and ArA as some notice that ArA worsens the condition. I will say that ArA and ABE is one of, if not the best natty stacks available. One of the most acclaimed on here and for good reason.
I agree with aaronuconn . Ara and injury is a bad combination . I have many injuries over time and when i put ara it get worsed everytime .
Βesides its the way that works .

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I have just added Ara into my second go around with AE and EP. I had a week off over Christmas and a light workout at new years. Hit it hard this week and trying to do better squats and go deep and so I used light weights and man-o-man since Tuesday am working out I have been hobblying around like I had never worked out before. Is that normal with Ara potentially? It could be just a tough workout, but I don't think that is the case. BTW what is DOMS?
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness

Blackgoat

Awards
Check out Joint Restore by Athletic Xtreme. I swear by it!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think this is also related to the time off, not 100% the ArA. It doesn't work much in an acute fashion anyways (other than pumps).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get a pump from my first dose of X Gels, but doms usually don't creep up until at least a 2 rounds of training.