myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp)

anyone has any experience with myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp) ?

they give it to race horses and greyhounds.

wonder if anyone who compete in MMA, Boxing, marathons etc..
    have any experience or recent news on this stuff

Enhanced exercise capacity in mice with severe heart failure treated with an allosteric effector of hemoglobin, myo-inositol trispyrophosphate
    Andreia Bioloa, Ruth Greferathb,c, Deborah A. Siwika, Fuzhong Qina, Eugene Valskya, Konstantina C. Fylaktakidouc,1, Srinivasu Pothukanuric, Carolina D. Duartec, Richard P. Schwarzb, Jean-Marie Lehnc,2, Claude Nicolaub,c,d,2 and Wilson S. Coluccia,2
    +Author Affiliations

aCardiovascular Section, Department of Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, and Myocardial Biology Unit, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02115;
    bNormOxys, Inc., 200 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155;
    cInstitut de Science et d'Ing?nierie Supramol?culaires, Universit? Louis Pasteur, 8 All?e Gaspard Monge, 67000 Strasbourg, France; and
    dFriedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02115
    Contributed by Jean-Marie Lehn, December 31, 2008 (received for review December 1, 2008)

Abstract
    A major determinant of maximal exercise capacity is the delivery of oxygen to exercising muscles. myo-Inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) is a recently identified membrane-permeant molecule that causes allosteric regulation of Hb oxygen binding affinity. In normal mice, i.p. administration of ITPP (0.5?3 g/kg) caused a dose-related increase in the oxygen tension at which Hb is 50% saturated (p50), with a maximal increase of 31%. In parallel experiments, ITPP caused a dose-related increase in maximal exercise capacity, with a maximal increase of 57 ? 13% (P = 0.002). In transgenic mice with severe heart failure caused by cardiac-specific overexpression of Gαq, i.p. ITPP increased exercise capacity, with a maximal increase of 63 ? 7% (P = 0.005). Oral administration of ITPP in drinking water increased Hb p50 and maximal exercise capacity (+34 ? 10%; P < 0.002) in normal and failing mice. Consistent with increased tissue oxygen availability, ITPP decreased hypoxia inducible factor-1α mRNA expression in myocardium. It had no effect on myocardial contractility in isolated mouse cardiac myocytes and did not affect arterial blood pressure in vivo in mice. Thus, ITPP decreases the oxygen binding affinity of Hb, increases tissue oxygen delivery, and increases maximal exercise capacity in normal mice and mice with severe heart failure. ITPP is thus an attractive candidate for the therapy of patients with reduced exercise capacity caused by heart failure.

2. Chemical drink breathes life into damaged hearts
    22:00 09 February 2009 by Andy Coghlan
    After drinking a chemical dissolved in water, mice with damaged hearts turn from couch potatoes into treadmill tearaways, researchers say. The finding raises hopes that the same substance can invigorate patients weakened from heart attacks by increasing the supply of oxygen to damaged cardiac muscle.

Designed to make haemoglobin release more of its oxygen than normal, the drug, myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) boosted exercise levels in the ailing mice by 35% when given dissolved in water. When given by injection into the abdomen, exercise levels rose a massive 60%.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ed-hearts.html
    •   

3. Curious to see where this goes.
    ISSA CFT

4. Quote Originally Posted by diggyroxx View Post
    Curious to see where this goes.
    The feedback on other forums been amazing. No rise in blood pressure, no side effects reported other than dry skin. People saying they dont get winded at all during workouts. A 60% boost they say.

I just bought 10 grams of this stuff.

Inositol itself is an amazing supplement
    •   

5. curious as to how it would work in humans. Imagine if we could run clen without the cardiac worries
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer

6. Is Pat Arnold still around here? i saw him having a short discussion about itpp couple years ago on another forum, maybe he has an update.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    curious as to how it would work in humans. Imagine if we could run clen without the cardiac worries

http://www.ergo-log.com/itpp-boosts-effect-of-epo.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Is Pat Arnold still around here? i saw him having a short discussion about itpp couple years ago on another forum, maybe he has an update.
    Can this be moved to advanced discussion? Thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    This forum is weak, y'all still asking what are your top 5 favorite supplements and overlooking this exciting supplement IMA have to find a different place y'all to worried about PES Select new flavorings here
    Lol. How much did 10 grams cost you?

10. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Lol. How much did 10 grams cost you?
    $36 shipped and with a coupon code off tht.co

11. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Isn't the dosage going to need to be fairly high for humans though? 10 grams won't last very long.

12. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Isn't the dosage going to need to be fairly high for humans though? 10 grams won't last very long.
    Couple logs show 100mg being the sweet spot

4 days on 4 days off

I will try that

Studies show 750mg/kg

13. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post

Couple logs show 100mg being the sweet spot

4 days on 4 days off

I will try that

Studies show 750mg/kg
    That is a lot.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That is a lot.
    If people are noticing endurance benefits off 100mg a day then 10 grams worth is good for 100 days.

thats what I'm hoping for at least. Im not comfortable with taking anymore until more information is available .

dsade told me he's hoping to include itpp in the new version of Cardiotryx

15. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    If people are noticing endurance benefits off 100mg a day then 10 grams worth is good for 100 days. thats what I'm hoping for at least. Im not comfortable with taking anymore until more information is available . dsade told me he's hoping to include itpp in the new version of Cardiotryx
    Awesome thanks homie. The study is why I thought it would have had to be doses insanely high. Im gonna try this out

16. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Awesome thanks homie. The study is why I thought it would have had to be doses insanely high. Im gonna try this out
    " In terms of energy and mood, yes. There is, subjectively, a positive effect but only in small doses (100 mg a day or so). When I tried larger doses (up to 1200mg), I felt head pressure and anxiety, maybe because my breathing got tight. My heart rate and bp stayed the same (48 bpm, 115 over 60) but I felt like I couldn't breath fully. I hated it.

Phase 1 studies were done with up to 750 mg/kg so my big doses were not that big everything considered.

Unfortunately, the effects didn't seem cumulative.

Optimal régime for me is 100mg a day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off (to be safe).

I tested my V02 max a lot when I was on and the effecrs were profound, I recovered almost instantly which I liked and although many people around me got sick, I didn't.

Not much effect on memory or thinking that I measured at least.

I'm off right now to test C60oo but can't wait to get back on. My V02 max didn't drop when I was off but I believe it was because I trained much harder when I was on. My performance didn't improve over what it was at the end of the cycle.

Sorry for ranting but detailled report might prove useful for other folks :-)"

Brief log on itpp

Will gather others shortly

17. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

"Clinical studies seem pretty safe and eliminated through kidneys without being metabolized :-)

http://normoxys.com/clinical-trial-results/

Actually, the more I look at it, the more this compound seems amazing. Not only does it have strong anti-cancer proprieties for different type of ailment but the performance enhancing effect and safety profile (phase 1 studies) are pretty amazing...

Moreover, an actual Nobel Prize winner is on board on the company. I know big money is obviously involved but so far, it seems pretty damn amazing.*

The info can be found on the website of the company: normoxys.com I'm not affiliated with them but will invest in the company FOR SURE!*

the dosage you are using probably aren't causing any harmful effect. The gave rats 750mg per week intravenously and they were fine. Actually, the tumor they had were completely removed after treatment.... Better cycle your use just to be safe.*

I'm still having amazing results and hitting PR after PR in the gym.

FYI, Ittp and ox111a are the same compound :-)

"

18. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

*"I want to add my personal experience too.

used it orally/sublingually2 days ago 1 mini spoon (around 20mg) and yesterday another, around 20-25mgright after first use I had quiet a big blood rush, nothing scary, I felt like I was oxidized, brain included (have there been any tests on brain tissue too?)overall I feel less tired during a day, which is just so awesome when you have to work in big office space without "fresh air"I am considering placebo, will see how it goes for a few weeks with breaksoverall effect is so strong that you probably dont want to use that with, for example sunifiram (which I didnt take for 3 months, but still consider great)I am unsure about possible negative, long term side effects, would be good to knowstacked with C60-OO and MK-677, each seems/feels to be working in a different way, I am still alive which is goodI didn't notice any significant mood change

Today I also had B-mix vitamine pill, and was fine."

Same user

"
    Up to 12 days oh my ...I think I didn't yawn for 4-5 days after taking it - so much more oxygen was coming, my brain felt overwhelmed at times, especially during first 3-4 days...I will try small dose without taking other supps. I also got sick (food poisoning at 30.10 - or at least I guess that was what happened), really not nice thing to happen at work.

I think I've noticed changed color of urine at some point, as much as when taking b complex. Too many things at once to be sure - will test in 1 week.

Would be great to hear some safety reports/protocols**Seems quiet safe, but I wouldnt like to kill my liver or kidneys for example in 10 years time*
    "

19. Glass jars

20. "just want to update on this. Been taking 1-2 grams per week. Been doing cardio(running) the past few days. Definite, significant increase in cardio capacity. Going much faster(2 to 3 mph) and longer distances and am barely getting winded. Stuff is pretty amazing for running, swimming or even between sets of lifting I've noticed it helping."

21. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Where'd you get the code from?

22. Quote Originally Posted by shirt View Post
    Where'd you get the code from?
    Its

REDDIT20

23. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Its

REDDIT20
    That's clutch, thanks a lot.

24. Subbed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. myo lean efx and vasopro ephedrine mix?
    By ourtran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:46 PM
  2. Myo-029
    By ericnb_98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 11:21 PM
  3. MYO-029
    By ericnb_98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 06:32 PM
  4. Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) and hair