ephedrine + caffeine + (alpha) yohimbine + forskolin stack

konojo

Banned
Awards
with 24mgE, 200mgC, and yohimbine/alpha-yohimbine and 33mg forskolin dosed 3x a day, what is your opinion on this stack for fat loss?

few things though:

still debating whether to use SNS yohimbine hcl at low doses (working my way up from 2.5mg) or to find a alpha yohimbine product to use in this stack. which one would be preferred?

would it be better to start off with (Alpha) YC stack and then slowly start adding in ephedrine or would it be better to start off with EC stack and slowly start adding in (alpha) yohimbine?

the effective dose for y hcl is 0.2mg/kg bodyweight in isolation. Would that be substantially less when dosed with ec + forskolin? what about alpha yohimbine?

opinions on komodo forskolin?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Its a good stack take it on an empty stomach far away from meals to get the best effects out of the ephedrine and the yohimbine. A lot of people dont like adding y to eca but I do it not sure about the long term health effects but I don't notice any short term problems from it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stack is effective for sure.

Be careful with the E + Y. If you've never stacked the two, I wouldn't recommend it at first. Run one or the other.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The stack is effective for sure.

Be careful with the E + Y. If you've never stacked the two, I wouldn't recommend it at first. Run one or the other.
The Side effeects of how powerful E+Y is may be too much for some.
Agree 100% i would personally start with one or the other and slowly introduce the other. May be too much.

konojo

Banned
Awards
Its a good stack take it on an empty stomach far away from meals to get the best effects out of the ephedrine and the yohimbine. A lot of people dont like adding y to eca but I do it not sure about the long term health effects but I don't notice any short term problems from it.
how much Y did you add per dose? and this was regular y-hcl right?

I'm thinking of starting off with a 2.5mg cap of sns y-hcl with my morning dose towards the end of my run with EC + forskolin, and then work up to one cap in the morning, and one with the next dose and see if I can tolerate any further/blood pressure/side effects etc. would there be any benefits at 2.5mg y-hcl dosed twice with ec?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
how much Y did you add per dose? and this was regular y-hcl right?

I'm thinking of starting off with a 2.5mg cap of sns y-hcl with my morning dose towards the end of my run with EC + forskolin, and then work up to one cap in the morning, and one with the next dose and see if I can tolerate any further/blood pressure/side effects etc. would there be any benefits at 2.5mg y-hcl dosed twice with ec?
I use Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel which has 8 mg yohimbine per cap and do 1-2 caps. A lot of people wouldnt advise that much. Its not just blood pressure but also irregular heartbeat you have to worry about I think too. I never do any physical activity when on ecay. I just take it when doing my job during the fasting portion of my IF day. (I work on the computer at a desk). Preworkout I just do eca with no y. Take it far away from food or you'll be wasting both the E and the Y.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I do it but I almost wouldnt recommend anyone else do it. Probably has long term cardiac side effects.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not exceed 3mg of Y or Alpha-Y in that stack, personally. Definitely wouldnt start above that either

konojo

Banned
Awards
I use Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel which has 8 mg yohimbine per cap and do 1-2 caps. A lot of people wouldnt advise that much. Its not just blood pressure but also irregular heartbeat you have to worry about I think too. I never do any physical activity when on ecay. I just take it when doing my job during the fasting portion of my IF day. (I work on the computer at a desk). Preworkout I just do eca with no y. Take it far away from food or you'll be wasting both the E and the Y.
does twinlab yohimbe fuel > sns yohimbine hcl?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
does twinlab yohimbe fuel > sns yohimbine hcl?
It has 8 mg a cap and is cheaper thats why I got it but its extracted from yohimbe alkaloids so it gives some people more problems since iirc there is additional alkaloids in yohimbe besides yohimbine that give side effects. Its just cheaper per mg is why I got it.

konojo

Banned
Awards
which would be more effective to run:

option 1:
16mg Y hcl (0.2mg/kg bodyweight) + 200mg caffeine in the morning
24mg e + 200mg caffeine 4 hours later
24mg e + 200mg caffeine 4 hours later again preworkout

option 2:
24mg e + 200mg caffeine + 2.5 OR 5mg Y

are there any other alternatives that are safer and/or more effective if i want to incorporate both yohimbine and ephedrine into the stack?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which would be more effective to run:

option 1:
16mg Y hcl (0.2mg/kg bodyweight) + 200mg caffeine in the morning
24mg e + 200mg caffeine 4 hours later
24mg e + 200mg caffeine 4 hours later again preworkout

option 2:

are there any other alternatives that are safer and/or more effective if i want to incorporate both yohimbine and ephedrine into the stack?
Just 2.5/5 mg Y HCl in the second stack? Hmm. It would certainly be more effect to do the first, however, some things to point out: it's not necessary to do .2mg/kg bw if using with caffeine, you can lower than. Are you very tolerant to Y? The first is more effective but may be overkill and rough on you.