ALCAR-CM--Break your CARDIO THRESHOLD!!!

G

Citrulline Malate and ALCAR are a unique blend of ergogenic compounds
that enhance exercise performance. Citruline Malate has been shown to
prolong time to exhaustion during strenuous exercise by increasting the
rate of ATP production and preventing acidosis. ATP, the body's
universal source of energy, can be produced by the breakdown of fat,
muscle, and glycogen. By combining Citrulline Malate with ALCAR, we
insure that the ATP is created by burning fat, not precious glycogen and
muscle. ALCAR improves fatty acid oxidation and helps preserve muscle
and glycogen. As an added benefit, ALCAR has been shown to improve
cognitive function, acting as an antioxidant and antiinflammatory agent
in the Central Nervous System. Studies have shown that in addition,
ALCAR helps prevent cardiovascular disease by lowering cholesterol and
triglyceride levels.

Citrulline Malate and ALCAR improve athletic performance and overall
health by:
- increasing ATP production from fatty acid oxidation, sparing glycogen
and muscle
- preventing lactic acid buildup, thereby prolonging the time to
exhaustion during exercise
- protecting the Central Nervous System from the damages of free radicals
- protecting the heart against cardiovascular disease

In stores tomorrow with a buy 3 get one free promotion!!

Synergymuscle.com

Last edited:
T

Truck

Banned
Awards
i wish board whoring wasn't authorized by sponsorship. even the ACTUAL board sponsors don't whore like this guy.

G

Do you contribute to the board besides with negativity? Bobo would be interested in your financial support. He can be located fairly easily.

ceosm

G

MaNiaK1027,

Thank you sir, We have substance behind the threads. We opt out of the Musclemag advertisment for the most intelligent read the boards not the MAGS. Our specific advertising is spent on BB forums for this exact reason. Advertisment is what keeps the boards afloat.

Our company has proven to create an effective product. We will continue to do so! If jsutter55 had not read my so called "whore thread" about the healing powers of Cissus. he would still have tendonitis. The supplement changed the his training career for the best!

I can live with one "truck" on our case it will not derail our approach!

AM has been great to USPlabs! Lets focus on the supplement not the respond to old truck...he likes to fight.

ceosm

T

Truck

Banned
Awards
perhaps i am spoiled by sledge - an advertiser who lets his products speak for themselves...by first studying groundbreaking new technologies, conducting thorough testing of his upcoming releases and relying on the results of those studies to sell his product. he might be exceptional in that regard, so maybe i'll take it easy on a guy who peddles his stuff the old-fashioned way: via endless, shameless, empty promotion of well-tread, so-called "synergistic" products. i thought there might be others that have acquired a taste for sledge's truly honorable and genuine approach to marketing, and dont like to settle for the extreme opposite. guess i was mistaken.

if this is the price i have to pay for the wealth of info at AM - i'll pay it gladly but i dont see why my objections to it must be stifled.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps i am spoiled by sledge - an advertiser who lets his products speak for themselves...by first studying groundbreaking new technologies, conducting thorough testing of his upcoming releases and relying on the results of those studies to sell his product. he might be exceptional in that regard, so maybe i'll take it easy on a guy who peddles his stuff the old-fashioned way: via endless, shameless, empty promotion of well-tread, so-called "synergistic" products. i thought there might be others that have acquired a taste for sledge's truly honorable and genuine approach to marketing, and dont like to settle for the extreme opposite. guess i was mistaken.

if this is the price i have to pay for the wealth of info at AM - i'll pay it gladly but i dont see why my objections to it must be stifled.

Oh god...give me a break.

Your use of terms such "shameless plugging" is what is called ADVERTISING. Deisnger Supps doens't advertise?

Gee I must have missed that whole Superdrol episode in which he advertised a product before it was out. Same goes for many of his other products and there is NOTHING wron with that.

If you don't like it, don't read it. They pay to advertise their products. Its called capitalism. Deal with it and leave your negative comments in your head and off the board.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That combo would be very nice for cardio. I was one of the first testers for BodyOctane a while back and the CM alone was great for endurance. The addition of Alcar would be nice for those type of goals.

E

excalibur

Awards
Thanks for the info USPLabs

I am starting next week on the very same combo..

By the way is there anybody having the study showing that ALCAR improves fatty acid oxidation and helps preserve muscle and glycogen. ?

The reason I ask is becourse I have found a lot of studies of alcar but not quite the one showing this...

:)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking ALCAR-CM-CEE-lysine and diarginine malate for my field work this season. For additional endurance I'll probably use very small doses of ephedrine (6-12 mg) or maybe even some nicotine patches in an effort to burn fat, boost cardio effeciency (needed for backcountry hiking) and retain as much muscle as possible at around maintenance calories. I also need to be as alert and energized as possible because this is work.

I'll chime in sometime later in the season if I can.

G

Thanks for the info USPLabs

I am starting next week on the very same combo..

By the way is there anybody having the study showing that ALCAR improves fatty acid oxidation and helps preserve muscle and glycogen. ?

The reason I ask is becourse I have found a lot of studies of alcar but not quite the one showing this...

:)
We will have an article posted today or tomorrow at synergymuscle with references posted.

ceosm

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i have been trying out alot of these new supps like di-arg and cee.....i was gonna try cm and maybe AAKG but I have come to the conclusion that most of these supps are total junk. No offense to the board sponsor, I am just saying, I have no luck with this kinda stuff. I am actually kinda pissed that I have wasted so much money over the years. maybe this new cm and alcar stack breaks the mold, but no such luck yet.

G

i have been trying out alot of these new supps like di-arg and cee.....i was gonna try cm and maybe AAKG but I have come to the conclusion that most of these supps are total junk. No offense to the board sponsor, I am just saying, I have no luck with this kinda stuff. I am actually kinda pissed that I have wasted so much money over the years. maybe this new cm and alcar stack breaks the mold, but no such luck yet.
I can understand where your comming. Truth and reality is there is alot of "total junk" on the market. With Citrulline and Alcar, you can notice a significant difference when performing cardio. In my lab(my personal results), I notice that lactic acid clears much quicker so weight training session are much more intense.

Do type of cardio do you perform? At what Frequency? Do you participate in any sports on a regular basis?

ceosm

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i do little cardio. about 15mins 3-4 time a week. does it have positive effects on weight training?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moved to supplement section.