TTA-500 While Bulking

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
In the past I've used TTA while cutting with great success at 1g/day. If I remember correctly, in the SNS write up itsaid TTA can also mitigate fat gain while bulking and even promote the famous "recomp" effect

So I'm just asking you guys if youve used it on a bulk before to any success?

Also with dosing do you dose with or without food? I've read people do and don't but on Examine it says TTA is fat soluble and should be taken with food.

Curious to hear anyone's experiences or thought

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would think there are some logs on the original DCP and bulking. Optimize insulin sensitivity as well so I could see how it would be favorable during a bulk.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
cool thanks, would you dose it with food or without? you've ran it before right aaronuconn?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had success with it in that regard. Forskolin + TTA is one of my favorite combos.

I usually just dose pre meals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually using OG DCP right now (just started a week ago) and dosing 2 prior to meals 3x a day. Also in a caloric surplus.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I had thought about running this in a lean bulk as well. Wasn't sure what kind of results I would see though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used TTA this way, but I regularly use DCP 2.0 for a bulk for these exact reasons.

I made a thread on it a year or two ago and coop dropped some serious knowledge in there.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I haven't used TTA this way, but I regularly use DCP 2.0 for a bulk for these exact reasons.

I made a thread on it a year or two ago and coop dropped some serious knowledge in there.
Thanks dude I'll try to find it!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! I actually just implemented for skolin again after finishing Abe 4 weeks ago. Thinking of running Magnitropin, TTA, F95 at 75-100 mg, and a bottle of King since I have 3 laying here.
Magnitropin alone did a good job of stopping fat gain even on an ugly ass bulk for me, I think with F95/TTA stacked with it you'll be golden.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin alone did a good job of stopping fat gain even on an ugly ass bulk for me, I think with F95/TTA stacked with it you'll be golden.
That's my thinking as well. My run with Magnitropin kept me lean and I was eating 400g of carbs. Just lowering carbs a tad now to 350 and replacing with a bit more fat and protein and running it again.

TTA made me cramp like a mofo last time but I know I didn't drink enough water, I was on vacation and wasn't trying to piss every 30 seconds on the beach lol so we'll see now

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting perhaps I'll snag some RK. Never tried them before
Yeah. Proposed MOA: "Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells"