Natural Sterol Complex (i know, i know, newbie question, just read)

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
i bought a bottle of this stuff when i didnt know about supplements and such. So the guy at the supps. store told me to get this since i told him i wanted mass. Universal's Natural Sterol Complex is the one i got. It also states at the bottom "Mass And Density Enhancer" i mean this has to do something good in high doses, or at the recommended dosage it should do something if not do what it states. I mean i did waste money on it and i plan to use it, so try helping me out with this in how i should take it, with what i should stack it for better results, what it will help me with, what it will do, etc.

What's in it?
Serving size: 6 Tablets
Each serving provides:
Mexican Wild Yam Root: 1000mg
Smilax Officinalis Extract: 1000mg
Muira Puama: 1000mg
Gotu Kola:515mg
Boron: 3mg
Gamma Oryxanol: 500mg
Fucosterol: 7959mcg
Beta Sitosterol: 5663mcg
Campesterol: 3376mcg
Stigmasterol: 1924mcg
Other Sterols: 10091mcg
Bee Pollen: 1000mg
Guarana: 500mg
Korean Ginseng: 100mg
Cytochrome C: 100mg
Dimethylglycine: 100mg
Inosine: 100mg
Royal Jelly: 30mg
Kola Nut: 25mg
Calcium: 200mg
Magnesium: 100mg
Potassium: 99mg
Linoleic Acid: 1040mg
Oleic Acid: 698mg
Palmitic Acid: 263mg
Linoleic Acid: 109mg
Stearic Acid: 56mg
Lignoceric Acid: 14mg
Arachidonic Acid: 13mg
Behenic Acid: 6mg
Myristic Acid: 5mg
Octacosanol: 1650mcg
RNA: 60mg
DNA: 30mg
Capsicum: 100mg
Alfalfa: 100mg
Dandelion Root: 100mg
Garlic: 100mg
Yellow Dock: 100mg
Licorice Root: 100mg
Hops: 100mg
Milk Thistle: 10mg

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 6 tablets - take 2 tablets after each meal. On training days, take 2 tablets one half hour before workouts and 2 tablets after two meals.As with all exercise and nutrition programs, please consult your physician first.

Thanks, The-Prophet aka Conceptions

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
These are liver tab rip offs. Another Universal Scam Suppelement. I swear, they would be out of business if not for their liver tabs and egg protein.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of stuff. Wild yam is supposed to convert to DHEA in the body, but it doesn't.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Besides being a scam, is this good for anything besides going to the garbage? i mean ANYTHING? lol

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, the pills are heavy, maybe they'll build up and put a pound or two on you ;)

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
haha!

Come on! i'm getting sad here, it cost me like 20 bucks and i dont work! so it was alot of money for me in that time! lol :( :( :( :( :(

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could take it, nothing in its going to hurt you
looks like it may be good for preworkout