DAA bloat lasting 2 weeks after going off it??

Jkarods39

Awards
I was on erase and daa and i started getting bloated all day and ive never been bloated from another supp before. I went off the DAA and stayed on the erase and im still bloated every day all day and it gets worse when i eat does anyone know if its the DAA still or something else!!??

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was on erase and daa and i started getting bloated all day and ive never been bloated from another supp before. I went off the DAA and stayed on the erase and im still bloated every day all day and it gets worse when i eat does anyone know if its the DAA still or something else!!??
My need to look at what you are eating. I get the exact opposite while on Erase.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't think it could be the DAA if you've been off 2 weeks now.

When you say bloat is it in your face, hands, & all over or just around the midsection & more of a gas bloated feeling?

wray98

wray98

Awards
Sounds like it is what you are eating. You shouldn't be getting bloated while taking erase.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you're drinking a gallon of water a day and try to eat cleaner if you suspect it may be playing a role. It's happened to me several times while on erase. You could be lowering estro and cort too much, eating something making you hold water, or not drinking enough water-- OR any combination of those mentioned above.

Jkarods39

Awards
Its more of a gas bloat and its all in the midsection, i never had it until starting the daa i just kept on the erase hoping it would help the bloat disappear

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its more of a gas bloat and its all in the midsection, i never had it until starting the daa i just kept on the erase hoping it would help the bloat disappear
Hmm. Try taking in some extra fiber and wash it down with hot green tea. And increase water still

Transversely, u may be taking in too much fiber, it which case... Do same as above and just don't take in more fiber :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd try some digestive enzymes and maybe even a probiotic.

Sounds more like a digestive issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 9
50Magnum Anabolics 5
Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Srt4Muscle Supplements 11