new years stack!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
What up guys! Been a while since I've posted, trying to calm my ADD about my next stack seeing what people think. Basically I've cut down to 200(dropped 40lbs since summer after not being able to work out for like 7 months after my last eye surgery) and id like to hit 195 and tighten up a bit more. I've 're gained almost all my strength, which is awesome being 30 lbs lighter than I was at the time of surgery over a year ago, but my arms have lost a lot of size I'm slowly getting back. Basically (because some of you know I'm batty because I've got too much time to think about stuff) I'm going back and forth between a couple stacks not sure what I want to go with
Alphamax is out standing, I picked up follidrex on black Friday and ran at 2 a day and loved the combo
ABE is probably the supp I've ran that put the most muscle on of any natty I've run so was thinking that and follidrex or erase (or formestane while its available)
I've run ARA many times and while I enjoy it, I think it worsens inflammation in my eye so I don't want to run it right now. Those are kinda what im thinking about right now. I do also run alphamine, I take a scoop of xpand x2(got like 5 tubs over the summer for 15 bucks) and high volume(damn!) as pre workout and some aminos intra, really just want to tighten up a bit more and get my arms up a bit! What you guys think?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epicatechin (Follidrone/Follidex/Ep1c)
Anabeta Elite

I think that's a perfect stack.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So the goal is to keep cutting or a lean bulk?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So the goal is to keep cutting or a lean bulk?
Id like to drop a little more, but if I ended up staying the same just recomping id be happy too, really want to tighten up, I've just got that little stomach pouch and a little lower back fat to get rid of. Diet is in solid im still dropping about a pound or two a week but I care more about composition than weight. Continue cutting fat is biggest goal

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Epicatechin (Follidrone/Follidex/Ep1c)
Anabeta Elite

I think that's a perfect stack.
I think this is what I am leaning toward and I love epi from what I've used thus far

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'd recommend checking out Follidrone. I used it and i really like it and its a staple in my stack now. It increases follistatin which decreases myostatin and increases muscle growth. If you want more info on it check it out at http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research
Hope this helps.
I've run follidrex but not follidrone yet, picked up a bottle for 15 bucks black Friday and loved it but at good dosage follidrone is my next buy. Honestly noticed results immediately felt a lot like old c20 but better

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Keep eating in a deficit and lifting is the biggest thing.

To retain muscle keep protein intake high, consider adding in BCAAs.

Forskolin is perfect for this, I usually get it from F95 or Anabeta Elite. HICA is another great option here, in Alphamine or AminoIV.

If it were me I would do something like this:
Alphamine + AminoIV with training
Anabeta Elite
Extra 50 mg Forskolin

If you are looking at myostatin inhibitors you could look into Myosynergy which would also include the extra Forskolin

bono1132

bono1132

Awards

Forskolin is perfect for this, I usually get it from F95 or Anabeta Elite. HICA is another great option here, in Alphamine or AminoIV.

Anabeta Elite
Extra 50 mg Forskolin

If you are looking at myostatin inhibitors you could look into Myosynergy which would also include the extra Forskolin
I ran myosynergy earlier this year and loved it, if it went on sale for nye it'd be something I might grab again, can't believe I forgot about it! I do run alphamine pre cardio or some lifting days with the new high volume its pretty awesome, I do compensate bcaas during and throughout the day im just waiting to see if I can find a good deal on cor bcaa the next two weeks or I'll likely go back to amino IV

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you had good success with Alphamax, why not stack that and ABE or Myosynergy? You can slowly increase the dose of ABE or Myo since they both contain forskolin. You may experience GI distress if you run both supps at full doses, but if you ease your self into them, you may not and eventually may be able to handle it all.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
That's a damn good price on orbit for myosynergy.... uh oh we may have found a winner

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ran myosynergy earlier this year and loved it, if it went on sale for nye it'd be something I might grab again, can't believe I forgot about it! I do run alphamine pre cardio or some lifting days with the new high volume its pretty awesome, I do compensate bcaas during and throughout the day im just waiting to see if I can find a good deal on cor bcaa the next two weeks or I'll likely go back to amino IV
Sounds like you're on the right track already and making good progress, just stick to it brother!

ARA is another great option to consider too (giving you way too many options lol sorry)
As you would need a break after thus run from ABE and others ARA could be your next stack after this

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Since you had good success with Alphamax, why not stack that and ABE or Myosynergy? You can slowly increase the dose of ABE or Myo since they both contain forskolin. You may experience GI distress if you run both supps at full doses, but if you ease your self into them, you may not and eventually may be able to handle it all.
I think the winner goes to alpha max and myosynergy!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Sounds like you're on the right track already and making good progress, just stick to it brother!

ARA is another great option to consider too (giving you way too many options lol sorry)
As you would need a break after thus run from ABE and others ARA could be your next stack after this
I love ARA but it messes with inflammation in my eye (maybe im crazy and its other factors that contribute but it seems like it does) once im actually done healing it might not be an issue any more and I'll try it again

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you log it, post the link in this thread, I'd love to follow! Myosynergy looks like a great product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Surprised ya haven't looked into Vitality and CONQU3R. Adding in ABE and Ep1C would be sick just considering the recomp effect that could come about. What's your training looking like?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^this...or / and Ep1c and Dermastrenght...

Pumped all day, endurance through the roof.

Doms are out of this world:)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Surprised ya haven't looked into Vitality and CONQU3R. Adding in ABE and Ep1C would be sick just considering the recomp effect that could come about. What's your training looking like?
Basically Monday chest goes
Incline reverse grip bench press (20,12,10,8)
Flat DB press (12,10,8)
Incline DB fly (3x12)
Decline BB press (12,10,8)
Cable fly
Position body in front of machine 8 reps
Body in center 8 reps
Body slightly behind 8 reps
DB pullover (2 or 3 sets of 12)

Tuesday back day
Pull ups 3 to 4 sets
Lat pull downs
2sets wide 10 reps
2 sets reverse close grip 10 reps
Deadlifts or rack pulls
Start with 15 to 20 reps and ad weight and sets till I burn out or get to 2 or 3 reps
T bar row (3x10)
Wide grip or reverse grip BB rows (3x10)
As a burn out ill do several sets of stiff arm cable push downs or light weight snatch from hang... sometimes both

Wed arms
I go back and fourth between high volume and MI40 type arm work because it is about the only thing that really works for arms for me

Thurs shoulders
Seated DB press (20,12,10,8)
S.s. bent over rear delt db flies and one arm cable fly 3 sets
Db side lats (dbs directly at sides not in front, will do MI40 style 4sec negatives and drop set last set)
Standing BB overhead press (12,10,8,6)
One arm cable side lats
Db front raises
S.s. One arm DB shrugs with face pulls

Friday legs
Oh god this is brutal but I'm used to being on feet 10 hours a day so its hard to kill them
Wide stance squats(20,12,10,8,6)
Leg press (start with 20 add plates till I hit 6 reps on last set been ending with about 900 lbs total last couple weeks)
Leg extension
Close stance front squats (3sets)
Lying leg curls (3x12)
One leg seated leg curls (3x12)
RDL or SLD (16,12,10,8,6)
Walking lunges
One leg machine leg press feet and body pointed inward to hit outer sweep

Also 20 min interval sprints 2x week, 2 to 3 25 min steady state cardio, sometimes I do some more arms on Saturday depends how they feel

Its crazy but its worked very well

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm actually running creamax(8 bucks black Friday) not the same I know but slightly similar, epic sounds good but I've seen some bad reviews and I know I should look through logs and such before taking any review to heart still something I need to consider, dermastrength I'll definitely look at as well before I buy anything

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually running creamax(8 bucks black Friday) not the same I know but slightly similar, epic sounds good but I've seen some bad reviews and I know I should look through logs and such before taking any review to heart still something I need to consider, dermastrength I'll definitely look at as well before I buy anything
Do you have a facebook account? If so, give Stack3d a follow. They give out a tub of CreMax every Thursday!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
If you log it, post the link in this thread, I'd love to follow! Myosynergy looks like a great product.
I think my decision stays with myosynergy and alpha max, i really really like cremax along with high volume and alphamine I feel this will be a hella sweet stack. There will be add ons depending on what they put up for nye (if follidrex is 15 again you bet your ass I'll add that for more epi) i will deff work on a log for it and track everything, when I ran it before I loved it but that was right when I was allowed to start lifting again after like 7 months off so it'll be awesome to see what it rally does when I can push it physically

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Anabeta Elite
Extra 50 mg Forskolin

BCAA's would only benefit you for fasted AM Training dosed pre-workout or as a bolus between meals 4-6 hours apart

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

I would prob say
ABE
F95 (50-100mg daily)
BCAA pre-workout if training fasted or Amino IV/Purple Wraath Intra (EAA's better intra)
Alphamine/Norco + Alpha T2

That would be a killer.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
BCAA's would only benefit you for fasted AM Training dosed pre-workout or as a bolus between meals 4-6 hours apart

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

I would prob say
ABE
F95 (50-100mg daily)
BCAA pre-workout if training fasted or Amino IV/Purple Wraath Intra (EAA's better intra)

That would be a killer.
Good info on that! That's essentially what I'm doing with my diet, a little under a gram per pound of goal weight with bcaas to help because I generally do ny cardio fasted first thing and work out a couple hours after my first meal, get 5 meals from food and then post workout with whey and oats with a cheat meal or two a week. I think im going to give myosynergy a run first (unless ABE hits a crazy deal new years) I will run abe sometime this winter or spring though

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

I would prob say
ABE
F95 (50-100mg daily)

That would be a killer.
He states meal frequency to be 4-6 hours apart at 5 meals a day?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
He states meal frequency to be 4-6 hours apart at 5 meals a day?
Yeah I do 2.5 or 3 hours, I think it was supposed to be 3 meals from food saved 4-6 hours and then whey 2 times on his slide show count as a meal

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah I do 2.5 or 3 hours, I think it was supposed to be 3 meals from food saved 4-6 hours and then whey 2 times on his slide show count as a meal
Ah ok...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the BCAA's are dosed as a bolus between meals. (spaced 4-6 hours apart)
Pretty easy if you eat every 4 hours or so

6 am -- Meal 1
8 am -- BCAA
12 -- Meal 2
2 -- BCAA
4 - Meal 3
6 -- BCAA
8 - Meal 4

Most will follow that, you could do a 5th, i know Layne personally is up real late so he would BCAA at 10 and eat again at midnight.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards

6 am -- Meal 1
8 am -- BCAA
12 -- Meal 2
2 -- BCAA
4 - Meal 3
6 -- BCAA
8 - Meal 4

Most will follow that, you could do a 5th, i know Layne personally is up real late so he would BCAA at 10 and eat again at midnight.
I like that. Only reason I'm trying evry 2.5 to 3 hours and post workout is because it keeps me full and I don't have snacking temptations!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like that. Only reason I'm trying evry 2.5 to 3 hours and post workout is because it keeps me full and I don't have snacking temptations!
Just personal preference on how you want to dose things. Some prefer larger meals, some do not. Just do what you feel is best. I would see if you do enjoy spacing meals further apart if you eat larger meals and more kcals at more meals it may aid satiety

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Just personal preference on how you want to dose things. Some prefer larger meals, some do not. Just do what you feel is best. I would see if you do enjoy spacing meals further apart if you eat larger meals and more kcals at more meals it may aid satiety
I was doing 3 large meals an post workout till a couple weeks ago I just spilt the meals up smaller because I was getting hungry constantly and other than fruit I don't keep snacks in the house... because when I'm hungry and i know there's a snack i grab a bite, then its like a great white shark... my eyes roll into the back of my head and I just see a white light, waking up 20 min later to a bag of crumbs.... then I slam down the crumbs. Even with bcaas between lol. Do I believe its stoking ny metabolic fire to burn more fat? Nah. I'm still progressing I just mentally feel like I'm getting enough food

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I was doing 3 large meals an post workout till a couple weeks ago I just spilt the meals up smaller because I was getting hungry constantly and other than fruit I don't keep snacks in the house... because when I'm hungry and i know there's a snack i grab a bite, then its like a great white shark... my eyes roll into the back of my head and I just see a white light, waking up 20 min later to a bag of crumbs.... then I slam down the crumbs. Even with bcaas between lol. Do I believe its stoking ny metabolic fire to burn more fat? Nah. I'm still progressing I just mentally feel like I'm getting enough food
sounds like me, if theres junk food I will eat it lol. It's a curse but great when bulking

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Track Intake, Plug into MFP, Hit Macros/Calories = Rinse/Repeat.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think my decision stays with myosynergy and alpha max, i really really like cremax along with high volume and alphamine I feel this will be a hella sweet stack. There will be add ons depending on what they put up for nye (if follidrex is 15 again you bet your ass I'll add that for more epi) i will deff work on a log for it and track everything, when I ran it before I loved it but that was right when I was allowed to start lifting again after like 7 months off so it'll be awesome to see what it rally does when I can push it physically
Sounds like an awesome stack, can def. add some quality mass while leaning out! Alphamax, MyoSynergy, Cremax, High Volume, Alphamine, pretty insane recomp stack!!!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
nobody is forcing you to eat it you know.
The endless pit that is my stomach tells me. Eat those cheese it grooves. Do it.
Nah once I was allowed to start working out again I've come a very long way I'm just at that point where I've not been this light in a long time so I said screw it lets take it another level! Found myosynergy for 26 bucks so its on the way with some more bcaas and i already have a bottle of alphamax and alphamine and high volume so I'm set right now! Ready for nye sale now!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

6 am -- Meal 1
8 am -- BCAA
12 -- Meal 2
2 -- BCAA
4 - Meal 3
6 -- BCAA
8 - Meal 4

Do you do 5g bcaa each time? 10g?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

Anabeta Elite
Extra 50 mg Forskolin

Second this

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So just got month two of stack!
New erase formula (went with what was on sale so didn't do alphamax) myosynergy, creamax, alphamine, iso aminos, 10 g glutamine per day, follidrex, iso 100, ressurect pm, high volume
I've gotten down to 197, lost some body fat, added about quarter inch to arms, feel tight, deff increased vascularity. I easily add a rep to my squat max hit 315 for 2 no problem. Pushed up my bench press to 195x 2 reps which I never try heavy on barbell so I was happy with that. This is just now ending month one! I've been loosely keeping a log of it I'll link sometime