Severe squirts from Triac?

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
I'm about to run my first cycle of TriMax and I'm a little freaked out after reading what everyone has said about the diarrhea they experienced. I'm ok with the discomfort and inconvenience of it, but I'm really concerned and curious if anyone had severe side effects from the diarrhea? I've quoted a link I read from Mayo Clinic: did anyone experience anything to this extent?

"AAD occurs when antibiotics disturb the natural balance of "good" and "bad" bacteria in your intestinal tract, causing harmful bacteria to proliferate far beyond their normal numbers. The result is often frequent, watery bowel movements.

Most often, the diarrhea is fairly mild and clears up shortly after you stop taking the antibiotic. But sometimes you may develop colitis, an inflammation of your colon, or a more serious form of colitis called pseudomembranous colitis. Both can cause abdominal pain, fever and bloody diarrhea. In cases of pseudomembranous colitis, these symptoms may become life-threatening.

Effective treatments exist for mild AAD, as well as for colitis and pseudomembranous colitis. In addition, taking concentrated supplements of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) may relieve symptoms or help prevent AAD in the first place."

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00454.html

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you get it bad, then just ramp down and stop. One thing that I haven't tried is eating yogurt to help keep it at bay.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
I've tried it twice, and I never got any 'squirts' from it. Although I did have to take 4-6 dumps a day.

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
That's good to know, hopefully I'll have a good experiance with it

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i had some poopie issues whilst on it.. nothing bad that i had to go burry my underwear in the back yard.. but i did go thru bathroom tissue like a bastard....the price you pay for a ramped up thyroid i guess

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Same as above. Myself and clients I have recomended this to have had some minor diahreah,but nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Well worth the shedding of fat.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a plus for people stopped up on protein powder.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
oiy it actually did help me alot. I was really clogged up on some MRM protein that just sat in me... i felt like a new man.... but it was MORE fun when you would take crystal sky nectar and poop smurfs

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
Same as above. Myself and clients I have recomended this to have had some minor diahreah,but nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Well worth the shedding of fat.
Lean One, I noticed that you have alot of female clients that you recommend trimax to, what PCT do you recommend for them? I have seen the argument that par deus and spook raised that basically said that taking supplements such as 7-oxo might actually delay the recovery of your thyroid. Do you agree with this or do you recommend certain supplements for PCT to your clients?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, I noticed that you have alot of female clients that you recommend trimax to, what PCT do you recommend for them? I have seen the argument that par deus and spook raised that basically said that taking supplements such as 7-oxo might actually delay the recovery of your thyroid. Do you agree with this or do you recommend certain supplements for PCT to your clients?
Honestly, the only thing I have some of my clients take is lean extreeme. One in particular has had good results with it. However, She has cycled off Trimax using nothing and had no problems. I really only suggest PCT for thyroid if somebodys really worried about it.It's more for peace of mind than anything really. Personally, I agree with Par and spook and if it were me, I wouldn't use anything comming off Trimax except a sound nutrition and cardio plan. And that's even after 6 to 8 weeks of use. I think thyroid shutdown concerns are overblown.