Forskolin Long Term

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have heard there are a few guys on here who run Forskolin year round. If you are one of them, can you please chime in with how you like this, your dose, and cons to it, etc?

Have been contemplating starting a long term dose of Forskolin and a light dose of an estrogen control like Erase long term. Looking for some thoughts or feedback from experience.

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you consider long term?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have heard there are a few guys on here who run Forskolin year round. If you are one of them, can you please chime in with how you like this, your dose, and cons to it, etc?

Have been contemplating starting a long term dose of Forskolin and a light dose of an estrogen control like Erase long term. Looking for some thoughts or feedback from experience.

Thanks
personally i would cycle things of this nature erase and forskolin, while you could run it year long it may lose its benefits after running it after a good 12-16 week period, but time would tell that.

even erase says"DO NOT USE PRODUCT LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 1 CAPSULE PER DAY."

^^^ i would stick to the guidelines based off the bottle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only seen nattydisaster state he runs (i believe) 25mg year round...