Ephedrine HCL help

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Ok, I started taking Ephedrine HCL (by VasoPro) yesterday dosed at 25mg 3x/day along with 2 caps of MAN Scorch 3x/day and today I have been lethargic as hell and nauseated. I felt fine after the first dose, had great energy etc, but after the 2nd and 3rd dose I just felt aweful. What is going on here, am I taking too much..? Here is my supplement regimen:

Avant Labs Phenogen 2 caps 3x/day
Lean Extreme 3 caps/day
MAN Scorch 2caps 3x/day
Ephedrine HCL 25mg 3x/day
ALCAR
PrimaForce ProLiver 3 caps 3x/day
PrimaForce Syneburn
+ other stuff (multi, gingko biloba, etc..)

any ideas....?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I started taking Ephedrine HCL (by VasoPro) yesterday dosed at 25mg 3x/day along with 2 caps of MAN Scorch 3x/day and today I have been lethargic as hell and nauseated. I felt fine after the first dose, had great energy etc, but after the 2nd and 3rd dose I just felt aweful. What is going on here, am I taking too much..? Here is my supplement regimen:

Lean Extreme 3 caps/day
MAN Scorch 2caps 3x/day
ALCAR
PrimaForce Syneburn

any ideas....?

Uhhhhh. Cut DOWN ON THE STIMULANTS!!!!!!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stop taking the syneburn, and if the Scorch has syneph, cut that out too. Syneph is supposedly ephed's chemical cousin. Use one or the other. Also, I would start out taking 2 vasopros per day. You should feel the opposite of lethargy. I had been taking vaso for a while and I never had any probs. Make sure you don't take it for too long. I would also suggest restign from it one or two days per week.

jimmythelad

Awards

Lean Extreme 3 caps/day
MAN Scorch 2caps 3x/day
ALCAR
PrimaForce Syneburn

any ideas....?
Get pure Ephedrine Hcl at www.elitesportssupplements.co.uk/eph.htm Vasopros Ephedrine has bronchial medicine added to it aswell

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Uhhhhh. Cut DOWN ON THE STIMULANTS!!!!!!
:goodpost:

Jesus man, one thing at a time here. How do you wtf the problem is when you are taking a stim cocktail? Try eliminating some variables

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's called over-stimulation. Cut down the doses..your alpha adrenal and cardio vascular system can only take so much. Be careful.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... cut most of that stuff out man.... or you WILL be going out like Cobain.

jimmythelad

Awards
You ordered from these guys before? Sure they are not underdosed/overdosed? Anyone else on there?
I ordered from them , they where good (seem a lot stronger than the vasopro)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
How do you do the conversion for the money. I want the 300 tabs says they are 49.99 GBP. How much is that american and how much was the shipping?

PD
:trout: = pumpdogg

Right underneath the 300 tab "buy now" there is a link for a currency converter... UK POUNDS...

jimmythelad

Awards
How do you do the conversion for the money. I want the 300 tabs says they are 49.99 GBP. How much is that american and how much was the shipping?

PD
Ask them but I'm sure the shipping is free

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The conversion rate is **** right now, $1 USD is only = like 0.54 GBP...