natty supp stack idea

venicebeach

Awards
Hey guys I wanna run a little sup stack test for 1 month. Background info: I've used aas in the past and right now I'm off and want to run a natty stack for a while , especially while I'm in university so I don't have lethargy. Anyways I'm quite interested in myostatin inhibs and was going to look into follidrone. Also I saw an article today talking about hmb and creatine together for myostatin inhibition. My idea for a stack will look like this.
(20mg per day pre load) 5 grams creatine mono, 3 grams hmb, xgels recommended dose, and follidrone recommended dose. Wanna try and gain an upwards of 3 pounds and hopefully get stronger. What do you guys think?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
If you're trying to add weight check out Magnitropin. Been a bulkers dream supplement in terms of weight gain and body composition. booneman77 and ma70 both ran logs on it and had impressive results in just one bottle

It has epicatechin just like follidrone but the real beauty is the paederia and the cistanche. Takes building muscle on in a bunch of different ways. And its the same price

If interested, PM me if you got any Q's brother!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tons of good natty anabolics out there.

Anabeta Elite
Arachidonic Acid (ArA, either by SNS or MN) --> If you don't have any joint issues, since ArA sometimes makes them worse
Epicatechin (Follidrone/Ep1c)
Epicatechin + Goodies (MyoSynergy/Magnitropin)
Phosphatidic Acid (Micro-PA/King/Soy Lecithin)

Take whichever of those you best respond to and stack them. I don't think it's a good idea to stack so many natty anabolics at once because then you don't know which one you respond to best. Note that some of these natty anabolics really increase hunger (Anabeta Elite/Magnitropin) so keep that in mind. All of these natty anabolics have been effective for me, but I have not tried PA yet.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid (Micro-PA/King/Soy Lecithin)
How much Phosphatidic Acid do you think is in soy lecithin? I only did find one brand that list the percentage of phosphatidic acid in their lecithin.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Phosphatidic Acid do you think is in soy lecithin? I only did find one brand that list the percentage of phosphatidic acid in their lecithin.
Any soy lecithin will be in a 7-12% range for PA, substantially cheaper than any PA supp being offered...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any soy lecithin will be in a 7-12% range for PA, substantially cheaper than any PA supp being offered...
7-12% of the total weight of the product or 7-12% of phosphatides?

The major components of commercial soybean-derived lecithin are:

33–35% Soybean oil
20–21% Inositol phosphatides
19–21% Phosphatidylcholine
8–20% Phosphatidylethanolamine
5–11% Other phosphatides
5% Free carbohydrates
2–5% Sterols
1% Moisture

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tons of good natty anabolics out there. Anabeta Elite Arachidonic Acid (ArA, either by SNS or MN) --> If you don't have any joint issues, since ArA sometimes makes them worse Epicatechin (Follidrone/Ep1c) Epicatechin + Goodies (MyoSynergy/Magnitropin) Phosphatidic Acid (Micro-PA/King/Soy Lecithin)
Good options in here. Ara plus ABE is amazing and BLR Follidrone has good feedback as well. You can easily gain 3 lbs on a month cycle for sure. We have all of these at strong supplement shop if you're interested. Check it out.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out HPTA and VOLUME from IRONCHAMPUSA. There are threads on this forum which shows the efficacy of the products. good luck!

venicebeach

Awards
Thanks for all the recommendations broskis. Will definitely consider all these and hopefully I will log it for you guys once I decide what the finished product will look like!

venicebeach

Awards
Good options in here. Ara plus ABE is amazing and BLR Follidrone has good feedback as well. You can easily gain 3 lbs on a month cycle for sure. We have all of these at strong supplement shop if you're interested. Check it out.
That's where I usually get all the good stuff man!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7-12% of the total weight of the product or 7-12% of phosphatides?

The major components of commercial soybean-derived lecithin are:

33-35% Soybean oil
20-21% Inositol phosphatides
19-21% Phosphatidylcholine
8-20% Phosphatidylethanolamine
5-11% Other phosphatides
5% Free carbohydrates
2-5% Sterols
1% Moisture
Fairly certain from the phosphatides, not total product weight...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fairly certain from the phosphatides, not total product weight...
so if we take a lecithine with let's say 10% of phosphatides that will provide 700mg to 1.2 g of phosphatic acide per 100g of lecithine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's actually a PA thread discussing all of these questions. I'd answer myself, but I haven't really looked into PA enough yet to make any recommendations...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
so if we take a lecithine with let's say 10% of phosphatides that will provide 700mg to 1.2 g of phosphatic acide per 100g of lecithine.
get a %95+ Phosphatide product (fearn and optima are two examples)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would consider Performax Labs Alphamax as a part of your stack. It can be stacked with an ArA product, which will provide great results assuming your diet and training are dialed in.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

Getrippednutrition has some deals currently on our line.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IRONCHAMPUSA HPTA and VOLUME would be a great addition to your natty stack.

venicebeach

Awards
Thanks for the help boys. Just gotta order this stuff soon and should be good to go.
Going with anabeta elite, xfactor, either magnotropin or ep1c, and some creatine mono. Hopefully 5 pounds will come in a month!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM if you have any questions about PA

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
H.P.T.A looks underdosed
Bwahaha....but every label looks underdosed to you Danes lol

But seriously, it does appear slightly underdosed at 3 caps ED. I purchased two bottles of it that I will be dosing at 5 caps ED. I can let you know how that goes for me if you like? At the 60% off code it is still a steal for these ingredients.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

But seriously, it does appear slightly underdosed at 3 caps ED. I purchased two bottles of it that I will be dosing at 5 caps ED. I can let you know how that goes for me if you like? At the 60% off code it is still a steal for these ingredients.
Haha ;)

The product does look good IMO but its underdosed. But if you doubledose it then it will be better
Yea let me know how u like it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i am double dipping at 3/3 for 1st 2 weeks, then going to run with 3-4 daily....i've got 2 bottles so i may end up running 6 throughout, but i want to see if it holds up at rec dose!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am double dipping at 3/3 for 1st 2 weeks, then going to run with 3-4 daily....i've got 2 bottles so i may end up running 6 throughout, but i want to see if it holds up at rec dose!!!
I really recommend you to go with 6 caps at day. Even then its to low dosage of almost all of those ingredients. bulbine dont need to be taken in high dosages. More is actually worse but even doubling the dosage you will be more than fine.

if I gonna run it i gonna take 9 caps at day.
even then i will get low dosage of Anacyclus , longfolia and Divanil

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really recommend you to go with 6 caps at day. Even then its to low dosage of almost all of those ingredients. bulbine dont need to be taken in high dosages. More is actually worse but even doubling the dosage you will be more than fine.

if I gonna run it i gonna take 9 caps at day.
even then i will get low dosage of Anacyclus , longfolia and Divanil
i am seeing nice effects at 6 caps...for me the key is the quality of fadogia, if it's high grade then 800mg should show significant results.

yeah, the bulbine at 600mg was kinda freaking me, i've heard that too much can have opposite effect.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am seeing nice effects at 6 caps...for me the key is the quality of fadogia, if it's high grade then 800mg should show significant results.

yeah, the bulbine at 600mg was kinda freaking me, i've heard that too much can have opposite effect.
You should not be affraid:)
A big guy like you can run 1g Bulbine.
have been using SNS Bulbine (prolensis) 3 caps at day (350mg each) and i have never had so sick libido like i had on Bulbine. I even woke up in the middle of the night with sick boners lol!

Try one week 9 caps of HPTA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have been using SNS Bulbine (prolensis) 3 caps at day (350mg each) and i have never had so sick libido like i had on Bulbine. I even woke up in the middle of the night with sick boners lol!

yeah, buddy....no fear!!!

i am running sponsored log atm, but i am thinking adding aen ape to hpta would be killer-testofen + fadogia!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

try some ironchamp volume with bulbine...you want to talk about boners, lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, buddy....no fear!!!

i am running sponsored log atm, but i am thinking adding aen ape to hpta would be killer-testofen + fadogia!!!
Sounds good !

I would like to see you on this:
AlphaMax+Chlorotest+Fenu400+bulbine(prolensis) and some quality Fadogia :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar