Ara-ABE-Follidrone-EP-Alphamine 33 week cycle dangerous?

natethegr8

Awards
Hello everyone, the supplements i recently bought:

4 bottles ABE
2 bottles EP
2 tubs alphamine
2 bottles Follidrone
2 bottles X gels
GMS & LCLT

So i saved up for these supplements but i have never used any of these products. I plan to run a 33 week cycle but my question is, is it dangerous to run these supplements for 33 weeks? Should i take a break in between? My plan for the 33 weeks is:

WEEKS 1-8 abe (2 bottles)
WEEKS 4-12 follidrone (2 bottles)
WEEKS 12-18 x gels (2 bottles)
WEEKS 18-25 abe + ep (2 bottles / 2 bottles)
WEEKS 26-33 alphamine (2 tubs)

Any help/advice on how i should approach this cycle would be greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was worried when I read the title thinking you'd be running all of those together for 33 weeks, lol...but actually imo how you have them set up looks good to me, no overlap of ingredients that you'd need a break from and given you've not run any of them before, very smart in running each solo...should be a great run.
Big fan of ABE...And Thanks for the Xgels support :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone, the supplements i recently bought is:

4 bottles ABE
2 bottles EP
2 tubs alphamine
2 bottles Follidrone
2 bottles X gels
GMS & LCLT

So i saved up for these supplements but i have never used any of these products. I plan to run a 33 week cycle but my question is, is it dangerous to run these supplements for 33 weeks? Should i take a break in between? My plan for the 33 weeks is:

WEEKS 1-8 abe (2 bottles)
WEEKS 4-12 follidrone (2 bottles)
WEEKS 12-18 x gels (2 bottles)
WEEKS 18-25 abe + ep (2 bottles / 2 bottles)
WEEKS 26-33 alphamine (2 tubs)

Any help/advice on how i should approach this cycle would be greatly appreciated! :D
That stack is perfectly fine. Like schizm, I thought you were going to be using all of these for 33 weeks straight lol

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice 6 months of gains you have there!

natethegr8

Awards
Was worried when I read the title thinking you'd be running all of those together for 33 weeks, lol...but actually imo how you have them set up looks good to me, no overlap of ingredients that you'd need a break from and given you've not run any of them before, very smart in running each solo...should be a great run.
Big fan of ABE...And Thanks for the Xgels support :)
thank you! yeah titles a little misleading i should probably fix that lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Xgels is a 10 week cycle, not a 6 week friend. its only taken on work out days

50 days @ 5 x a week working out = 10 weeks

natethegr8

Awards

Oh I thought you were supposed to include your off days, no?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You can do a 50 straight day cycle but it's best doing 50 workout days. After all don't you want longer cycles? :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

True, the current way of running X-gels is to dose it preWO only, none on off days, so you could either extend that part to 10 weeks (depending on how many times a week you workout), or keep the schedule you have and just start the ABE/EP as is and you have 4 weeks of running those 3 things together, which is probably what I would do, as ABE and Xgels do compliment each other...

natethegr8

Awards
True, the current way of running X-gels is to dose it preWO only, none on off days, so you could either extend that part to 10 weeks (depending on how many times a week you workout), or keep the schedule you have and just start the ABE/EP as is and you have 4 weeks of running those 3 things together, which is probably what I would do, as ABE and Xgels do compliment each other...
Yeah so i'll probably do this ^^^. But originally i was planning to run x gels for 7 weeks so slowly i would increase my dosage to 1.5 but if i were to run this for 10 weeks (50 workout days with 200 pills) i would have to keep my dosage at 1g per workout day. Do you guys get better results running it for a longer amount of time, keeping it at 1g per workout day, or running it for 50 days but with 1.5g?

P.S. Sorry if this is confusing to read, my wording can be bad sometimes.
goodvibes: longer cycles do sound nice lol nice username btw

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not confusing at all man...I like 1g and have done that a couple runs...and also 1.5g which has a slightly better effect (esp in terms of pump) for me...hard to say what way to go...run it 1g the whole time, if you like it, then plan a run of it for later to try out at 1.5g...or ramp up to 1.5g this run for 7 weeks :eek: I see pros and cons for each...I would probably go with the latter, just bc I usually wind up with that 'wondering what would have happened if...' thought..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most recent study used 1.5 grams as well. Dosed 3x a week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not confusing at all man...I like 1g and have done that a couple runs...and also 1.5g which has a slightly better effect (esp in terms of pump) for me...hard to say what way to go...run it 1g the whole time, if you like it, then plan a run of it for later to try out at 1.5g...or ramp up to 1.5g this run for 7 weeks :eek: I see pros and cons for each...I would probably go with the latter, just bc I usually wind up with that 'wondering what would have happened if...' thought..
I agree, I ran X-Factor at 1g for a long time, but 1.5g really is quite a bit more noticeable, especially in the pump department.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staggered stack of peace! :eek:

I like. As others have said, no issues (I also thought you'd post wanting to use all for 33 straight weeks haha).

natethegr8

Awards
All right so i'll probably run x gels for 10 weeks, 1g per workout and try 1.5g for 6 weeks the next time i get more ara. Thank you all for the advice! :) this forum is a lot more welcoming and responsive than i thought it'd be :slaphappy:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet deal man, glad you got all set! When are you planning on starting this? Jan, after the holidays?

Oh, and late in saying, but welcome to AM :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And being as effective as 1g 4-5 days a week?
From the feedback and reviews 4-5 days dosing 1 gram a day seems to give good results.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
1-8 weeks
abe+xgels (+gms+lclt)
abe day off: 2 cps 20 minutes before meals + 2 cps 20 minutes before meals.
day on: 2 cps prework + 2 cps 20 minutes before a meal postwork.
xgels only prework, 6 softgel

9-16 weeks
follidrone
follow his label.
I haven't tried it yet, don't know him

17-24 weeks
abe
day on: 2 cps prework + 2 cps 20 minutes before a meal postwork

25-32 weeks
alphamine+ep
alphamine day off, 2 scoops pre breakfast + 1 scoop in the afternoon.
day on, 1 scoop pre breakfast + 2 scoop prework. Obviously alphamine must be taken on an empty stomach.
ep, 1 capsule after breakfast, or with a meal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-8 weeks
abe+xgels (+gms+lclt)
day on: 2 cps prework + 2 cps 20 minutes before a meal postwork.
xgels only prework, 6 softgel

9-16 weeks
follidrone
follow his label.
I haven't tried it yet, don't know him

17-24 weeks
abe
day on: 2 cps prework + 2 cps 20 minutes before a meal postwork

25-32 weeks
alphamine+ep
alphamine day off, 2 scoops pre breakfast + 1 scoop in the afternoon.
day on, 1 scoop pre breakfast + 2 scoop prework. Obviously alphamine must be taken on an empty stomach.
ep, 1 capsule after breakfast, or with a meal.
Daaaamn