original erase pro question

jimmyg

Awards
Im half way through eight weeks of original erase pro usage and have only just started to notice any effects.
such as the aching knees, water weight loss and slight improvement in vascularity.

my question is should it take this long to notice changes? In everything I read before I purchased it indicated it was quick acting and a strong product.

Anybody had similar to me or was I extremely high in estrogen??

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly individual and not really out of the ordinary.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im half way through eight weeks of original erase pro usage and have only just started to notice any effects.
such as the aching knees, water weight loss and slight improvement in vascularity.

my question is should it take this long to notice changes? In everything I read before I purchased it indicated it was quick acting and a strong product.

Anybody had similar to me or was I extremely high in estrogen??
That is not out of the ordinary. Sometimes it takes a while for you to notice a product is working, even though its working in your body from day 1.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is not out of the ordinary. Sometimes it takes a while for you to notice a product is working, even though its working in your body from day 1.
Agreed. Individual differences, such as someone's body fat level, may be a factor in when and to what extent certain effects are noticed as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I usually noticed it around late week 2 or 3 but everyone is different. Good news is you have 4 more weeks and it's only gonna get better ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Visible effects are going to differ among individuals a lot. Also, some respond differently with Erase Pro. I personally never had significant joint pain, where some people dropped the dose to EOD to deal with it.