Can I use these supplements in combination safely?

fauzool

Awards
Norcodrene 2 caps/day
nerocore 1scoop/day

AND
AAv2
F95

The reason I ask is because they both have yohimbe in them and both are stimulants. (Norcodrene/nerocore) I would not be taken them at the same time during the day. AAv2 and f95 are stimulants so I think I should be ok with that I just want to make sure all is ok.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene 2 caps/day nerocore 1scoop/day AND AAv2 F95 The reason I ask is because they both have yohimbe in them and both are stimulants. (Norcodrene/nerocore) I would not be taken them at the same time during the day. AAv2 and f95 are stimulants so I think I should be ok with that I just want to make sure all is ok.
it's more than ok. It's great :) as long as norco is am and neurocore is 7-8 hours later preworkout (or the other way around) just start low with aav2 and work your way up to the 6 caps daily. I ran this stack with alphamine instead of neurocore and it was amazing. I enjoyed it more than ec.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene 2 caps/day
nerocore 1scoop/day

AND
AAv2
F95

The reason I ask is because they both have yohimbe in them and both are stimulants. (Norcodrene/nerocore) I would not be taken them at the same time during the day. AAv2 and f95 are stimulants so I think I should be ok with that I just want to make sure all is ok.
That is a lot of stims. Have you used Y before? I would be wary of combining this many stims unless you have a good tolerance. Be careful and dose carefully.

fauzool

Awards
That is a lot of stims. Have you used Y before? I would be wary of combining this many stims unless you have a good tolerance. Be careful and dose carefully.
I used to take hydroxycut elite 4 caps a day about 2 years ago, but in that product I was very jittery prob due to caffiene
My workout will be AM so I would take neurocore in AM then 2 caps norco later. My only concern is im doing very high intensity workouts and the effect yohimbe may have during the workouts. Would I be better off skipping neruocore for now to see how norco is working for me? or even half dose my neurocore?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene 2 caps/day nerocore 1scoop/day AND AAv2 F95 The reason I ask is because they both have yohimbe in them and both are stimulants. (Norcodrene/nerocore) I would not be taken them at the same time during the day. AAv2 and f95 are stimulants so I think I should be ok with that I just want to make sure all is ok.
You mean AAv2 and F-95 are non-stim I assume.

You should be fine with the Norcodrene + Neurocore, especially if not dosing together.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to take hydroxycut elite 4 caps a day about 2 years ago, but in that product I was very jittery prob due to caffiene My workout will be AM so I would take neurocore in AM then 2 caps norco later. My only concern is im doing very high intensity workouts and the effect yohimbe may have during the workouts. Would I be better off skipping neruocore for now to see how norco is working for me? or even half dose my neurocore?
You could try Norcodrene in place of Neurocore for your pre-workout. 2 caps pre-workout should do you nicely.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to take hydroxycut elite 4 caps a day about 2 years ago, but in that product I was very jittery prob due to caffiene My workout will be AM so I would take neurocore in AM then 2 caps norco later. My only concern is im doing very high intensity workouts and the effect yohimbe may have during the workouts. Would I be better off skipping neruocore for now to see how norco is working for me? or even half dose my neurocore?
yeah. Always always start low. I did 2 norco 2 aav2 am and 1 scoop alphamine 1 norco and 2 aav2 pm but it took about 2 weeks to get up there. Better to be safe.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try Norcodrene in place of Neurocore for your pre-workout. 2 caps pre-workout should do you nicely.
I would do this. If you still wish to use neurocore preworkout and take norco later, lower your dose of neurocore or norco (IM neurocore so you can reap the full benefits of norco).

fauzool

Awards
I would do this. If you still wish to use neurocore preworkout and take norco later, lower your dose of neurocore or norco (IM neurocore so you can reap the full benefits of norco).
Alright so its best to use norco in the AM to get full benefits? I think im going to go ahead and do norco 2caps in AM before workout and just take a scoop of creatine HCL and see how that does for me for awhile. That may be best since I havnt been heavy into stims other than caffene. I used to take the ECA stack and man did I love it but I was taking like 400mg of caffiene a day or so.

fauzool

Awards
Also does anyone know the exact about of yohimbe that would be in norco?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so its best to use norco in the AM to get full benefits? I think im going to go ahead and do norco 2caps in AM before workout and just take a scoop of creatine HCL and see how that does for me for awhile. That may be best since I havnt been heavy into stims other than caffene. I used to take the ECA stack and man did I love it but I was taking like 400mg of caffiene a day or so.
Don't need to use norco AM for full benefits, meant I wouldn't low dose norco in place of neurocore. Let us know how it goes for you!

Also does anyone know the exact about of yohimbe that would be in norco?
It's proprietary unfortunately.

fauzool

Awards
Don't need to use norco AM for full benefits, meant I wouldn't low dose norco in place of neurocore. Let us know how it goes for you!

It's proprietary unfortunately.
Will do I will be setting up a log here shortly for track my progress and give updates on these sups.