Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Tried focus xt. Fantastic flavoring, especially the cotton candy. Only downside for me was terrible batheoom issues whenever i used it. I just purchased some pre surge. Havent tried it yet, but perhaps its someting you can check out.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Focus XT is a tremendous option. The product, IMO, is more suited towards prolonged usage to reap benefits, but the caffeine + tryosine provides acute positive effects as well.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
What's the best focus based pwo
nitramine

its on sale on myokem.com (code is blackfriday40)

literally every review people note the focus you get is insane, and there's only 150mg caffeine

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would check out Hypermax. It contains b-PEA + Hordenine which creates some very powerful focus as well as a noticeable 'feel good' feeling

Nutraplanet has it on sale right now and I think Nutriverse has a BOGO with our creatine product, CreMax

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Hands down the best preWO for focus, drive, and energy to get things is Ultimate Orange Juiced.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aps Mesomorph was pretty close,but without euphoria
yeah I like mesomorph. 1,3 has a way different feel for me but I like it more than craze. We have mesomorph at strongsupplementshop.com if you're looking for it.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I would say the best and newest is Driven by Menace Nutrition. We have tons of ppl logging it on the supplement logs forums here on AM. You can look at some of those and ask them about focus but i really think you should give Driven a shot.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
yeah I like mesomorph. 1,3 has a way different feel for me but I like it more than craze. We have mesomorph at strongsupplementshop.com if you're looking for it.
Is it new batch? I thought they discontinued it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
From what I found,the best non dmaa products is Defcon-1,Nitramine,which one will provide better results?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Go with Nitramine!
Thanks man!

OP, the results and feedback on nitramine in terms of focus has been awesome. If you're looking for focus, I'd say nitramine is the way to go. Very flexible too since there's only 150mg of caffeine

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
50mg AMP plus ldopa plus alcar plus 200mg of caffeine should do the trick

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out HyperMax, it was a very strong focus effect as well as strong energy. It contains 250mg Choline per scoop plus Amp Citrate, Phenylethylamine and Hordenine all which should aid in focus and well being.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another vote here for Focus XT. If you shop around, it can be found for as little as $17.

IF you have issues with GI distress (can happen with Choline Bitartrate) then start at half a scoop and move up after a few days. Alleviates the issue for most people

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

OP, the results and feedback on nitramine in terms of focus has been awesome. If you're looking for focus, I'd say nitramine is the way to go. Very flexible too since there's only 150mg of caffeine
Going with Nitramine and alphadex deal

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
How does Alphadex perform in terms of results against Arimistane based products?
Imo much more effective in controlling estrogen. In 4 weeks alphadex lowered my e2 from 27 to 12

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I found,the best non dmaa products is Defcon-1,Nitramine,which one will provide better results?
I haven't tried DEFCON-1 as of yet but I have tried Nitramine and this was definitely one of the better PW out there for
focus, pumps, and smooth energy and at 1 1/2 servings I really enjoyed it and there fat burner is also a good one for
focus and great for stacking with low stimmed PW.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Defcon 1 is good, but i did develop a tolerance to it after a while.