TriMax PCT Help

1. Banned
    Answers

TriMax PCT Help

I'm pretty new to this forum but am definitly getting some awesome info and feedback. I am about to start a 4 week cycle of TriMax with an ECA stack (to combat fatigue) and am looking for best suggestions on what & how much PCT to use. I have read several people using 7-oxo or thermorexin but would like peoples opinion on how much to use for how long and any other better ideas suggestions you may have. Also, how long after 1st TriMax cycle until a 2nd can be used?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have been using 200mg (split dose) 7-0X0, and 3 caps Thermorexin per day, along with 3 doses of Leptigen Rebirth.

From what I have read on this board you should wait 4 weeks between cycles.
  3. Banned
    Answers

would I PCT during that whole 4 week period?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I am.
    Might even lose a little more weight.
  5. Banned
    Answers

niiiiice. Always a plus. How many times have you cycled? How are your results? Sorry for all the questions
  6. the triumph of the grill
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheAL73
    TriMax with an ECA stack
    That's gonna be pretty damn catabolic, no?

-kwantam
  7. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Answers

Are you planning on taking anything with it to help preserve muscle?
  8. Banned
    Answers

nothing really right now. I'm looking more to drop fat than to build more muscle in the meantime. I'm currently 6's 230lb and would like to get down to 210. When I do my 2nd cycle I may work in an M1T/Trimax cycle to drop more BF and preserve muscle.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

What type of workout program are you going to run for your PCT? Also, for a female (5'7, 160 lbs), what type of workout program should i be on while taking the trimax? I'm about to start my first cycle of TriMax and i was wanting to know specifically what a female should do...I'm planning on taking the trimax for 4 weeks and then go 4 weeks off and take 7-Keto....will that be ok? Any suggestions?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I don't see why Trimax PCT would be any different for men than women. You may also want to consider taking gugglesterones in addition to 7-OXO/7-OH.
  11. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

You could do a PCT of 7-0x0/7-OH (AKA Lean Xtreme) with additional Guggles and tyrosine. You can use ECA on cycle for energy (ephedrine does have mild paritioning effects) but I think you should something like ECA during your off cycle to continue fat loss and to keep your metabolism revving while your thryroid recovers. Remember the throid is a "stupid" gland and many have shown that the thryoid can recover back to normal within 2 weeks so don't freak out about your recovery. Keep you cardio up during your PCT as well to negate any rebound effects.
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    What type of workout program are you going to run for your PCT? Also, for a female (5'7, 160 lbs), what type of workout program should i be on while taking the trimax? I'm about to start my first cycle of TriMax and i was wanting to know specifically what a female should do...I'm planning on taking the trimax for 4 weeks and then go 4 weeks off and take 7-Keto....will that be ok? Any suggestions?
    For a workout program, stick to basic compound movements to help preserve your strength/muscle while on the trimax. Also keep doing lots of cardio.

Then during PCT, switch to a program that utilizes alot of supersets to help rev up your metabolism. For cardio during PCT, do morning low intensity workouts on an empty stomach to get your metabolism going throughout the day and help keep the fat off.

As for supplements while using trimax, I would just use trimax so that you can gauge its effectiveness for you the first time around. For supplements during PCT, use 300mg of 7-OXO orally (or 150mg transdermally), 1-2g of l-tyrosine, 50-100mg of gugglesterones, and possibly a thermogenic (caffeine, ephedra, etc.) if you are not sensitive to stimulants. If you are sensitive to stimulants, use green tea extract. You should also know that it has been postulated that taking these supplements after coming off of trimax might actually slow down your thyroid's recovery, however this has never been conclusively decided one way or the other.

Good luck, I hope that answered all of your questions
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the help!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CLEN/TRIMAX PROCE HELP
    By Molehonea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 08:15 AM
  2. pct help please
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info