Body Fat Reduction Help...?Anyone?

SoFla

Awards
I posted this in the GH Forum as well, but please help...

I'm about to be 30 in May. 6'2", 205 lbs, 14% BF and athletic my whole life. I work out or run (3.5 miles) 5 days per week and I eat fairly well (not always chikcen breast & rice, but very little if any fried foods).

Few questions:

-what product is out there that wouldhelp with reducing my body fat?
-I've read that some of the GH products will help with this...if so, what legal GH product works best?

Thanks in advance.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Genotropin, Humatrope, Jintropin, Norditropin, Nutropin, Saizen/Serostim, by subQ injection... any oral concotion is a complete scam. Jintropin and Saizen/Serostim are the most cost effective.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but I'm under the assumption that the IGF peptide is more robust than the massive rhGH peptide. I don't doubt it's dosed with IGF. I certainly felt hypo on the substance; whether the sensation was placebic or not is hard to tell. I got considerably more vascular, however. I was taking MRI's NO2 for the last week of my OT cycle.

SoFla

Awards
Treadmills work well too.
Again, if you'd read my post all the way through, you'll see I run 3 days per week. Seems like you just post the first thing that comes to your mind. I'm looking for suggestions from people with experience like yoursell of ADDITIONAL things I can do. So again, just asking for help, not looking for quick little comments.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
LO's the man... not to speak for him, but I believe he was simply pointing out that cardio should be the benchmark. If you're not getting the results you want then consider upping the duration/intensity. Good luck in cutting.

SoFla

Awards
Thanks, you are right. Both of you. Just wasn't sure hwat he meant when he said cardio if I was already doing it. Now I know, increase intensity and duration. Good points.

As for any of the GH's available like Oratropin-1 or the stuff from ASN (Advanced Sports Nutrition) like Humagro or Testatropinol?

Anything like that good for lowering BF%

Also, have another thread going on the GH Forum for the same topic...see this for now on: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26083

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Consider am EC-stack such as VasoPro and some Green tea extract. There are some decent thermogenics on the market such as Lipo6 and Avant HEAT. T3/Cytomel is always an option as well, as is Tiratricol[Triac].