Best test supplement natural

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm starting body building again after getting better from a serious illness.
Ive been out the game for a few years and looking to see what's the best natural test boaster as I have natural low test.

I will use animal pak vitamins for a staple with fish oil and a good whey protein and creative so I just need advice on the best current test products.

I have had a look myself but it's quite confusing I used to use daa is that still the best or is their better ? Thanks in advance would love to hear what you use

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm starting body building again after getting better from a serious illness. Ive been out the game for a few years and looking to see what's the best natural test boaster as I have natural low test. I will use animal pak vitamins for a staple with fish oil and a good whey protein and creative so I just need advice on the best current test products. I have had a look myself but it's quite confusing I used to use daa is that still the best or is their better ? Thanks in advance would love to hear what you use
creatine not creative damn iPhone

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
DAA actually lowers your test over a month, would stay away from it if using it natty. Its good to kick start test in PCT, but I really dont recommend it as a natural booster.

Chapparal labs manimal unleashed is very very well dosed - that would be my pick.

But as most tell you on this site, test boosters are a little useless, your body builds up tolerance and stops the product from working after a while.

I recommend looking at the natural anabolics we have available

Follidrone (-)Epi
Most Wanted (edcy & laxoginen)
lechithin Granules (Phophastic acid)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Age?

Generally test boosters are ineffective for BB or strength purposes unless you have low test.

As was mentioned natural anabolics would do more.

Add a good preworkout to boost gym performance, eat right to grow, and you will see results.

Natty products worth a look:

Anabeta Elite
MyoSynergy

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I'm starting body building again after getting better from a serious illness.
Ive been out the game for a few years and looking to see what's the best natural test boaster as I have natural low test.

I will use animal pak vitamins for a staple with fish oil and a good whey protein and creative so I just need advice on the best current test products.

I have had a look myself but it's quite confusing I used to use daa is that still the best or is their better ? Thanks in advance would love to hear what you use
I am sorry to hear about your illness.

Having been through a couple of severe bouts of illness, I feel your pain.

If you have been diagnosed with low testosterone, I would personally seek advice from your doctor. This is especially the case if you are coming back from a medical condition which may (or may not, I don't know what you suffered from) cause issues in that department or involve medication which may have effected your testosterone levels.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Brundel had a good write up of a good natty stack. I think the thread is titled "cycle structure for the natural trainer". Very good explanation of the stack from top to bottom. I am currently running it now approaching my 4th week.. Good stack!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem magnitropin (6 caps Ed)
SNS bulk Betaine anhydrous (3g daily)
Creatine 5g daily

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Myokem magnitropin (6 caps Ed)
SNS bulk Betaine anhydrous (3g daily)
Creatine 5g daily
are myokem products hitting UK sites anytime soon? very interested in magnitropin

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age?

Generally test boosters are ineffective for BB or strength purposes unless you have low test.

As was mentioned natural anabolics would do more.

Add a good preworkout to boost gym performance, eat right to grow, and you will see results.

Natty products worth a look:

Anabeta Elite
MyoSynergy
Nice list here.I would add XGels or XFactor,Phosphatic acid and Amentoflavone to this list as well.Also you can check my thread out.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/260689-ironchampusa-needs-3-a.html

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Age? Generally test boosters are ineffective for BB or strength purposes unless you have low test. As was mentioned natural anabolics would do more. Add a good preworkout to boost gym performance, eat right to grow, and you will see results. Natty products worth a look: Anabeta Elite MyoSynergy
hey I am now 28 I think your right I'll have a look at natural anabolics.

Thanks for your advice I did feel in the past when I used natural test boosters i didn't see much change apart from libido lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hence the "natural"
everything else suggested in thread IS natural though. Shouldnt be telling someone to take a PH, even if its mild, if he specifically says "natural", its poor decorum my man.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA actually lowers your test over a month, would stay away from it if using it natty. Its good to kick start test in PCT, but I really dont recommend it as a natural booster.

Chapparal labs manimal unleashed is very very well dosed - that would be my pick.

But as most tell you on this site, test boosters are a little useless, your body builds up tolerance and stops the product from working after a while.

I recommend looking at the natural anabolics we have available

Follidrone (-)Epi
Most Wanted (edcy & laxoginen)
lechithin Granules (Phophastic acid)
DAA doesn't lower test. The manimal unleashed product looks awful

I like alphamax, longjack, chlorophytum personally

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Kisaj has blood showing that DAA while originally increased test, it decreased past original levels a month later. Have also heard other people mention it countless times

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
From examine.com (i realise it doesnt say that it lowers it, that was another claim)

C Testosterone

Minor
50%
See all 3 studies
There appears to be an increase in testosterone in most subjects acutely (6-12 days), and while this may persist to the tune of 30-60% in infertile men it is reduced to
baseline within a month in otherwise healthy men with normal testosterone at baseline.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone. Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment. The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose
Wow thank you for such a detailed reply I will have to give this alpha max a try have heard of it before thank you bro

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow thank you for such a detailed reply I will have to give this alpha max a try have heard of it before thank you bro
Yea its def. one of the top in the industry! Theres a TON of reviews on AnabolicMinds and everyone has loved it!

Let me know if you decide to go that route and i will help set up your cycle! PMs are always open ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like alphamax, longjack, chlorophytum personally

Look and it's Cooper approved, which speaks volume. You will love it, best to run a full 8 weeks, and if you log it we have a great team that can follow along and help you out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Kisaj has blood showing that DAA while originally increased test, it decreased past original levels a month later. Have also heard other people mention it countless times
That's great, but I would never make a claim "DAA lowers testosterone" because a single person has bloodwork showing that. Whatever you've seen "countless times" is likely a small group. DAA either boosts testosterone or has no effect. If kisaj's T decreased, it wasn't from DAA, it was likely a natural fluctuation and DAA simply didn't help him

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
From examine.com (i realise it doesnt say that it lowers it, that was another claim)

C Testosterone

Minor
50%
See all 3 studies
There appears to be an increase in testosterone in most subjects acutely (6-12 days), and while this may persist to the tune of 30-60% in infertile men it is reduced to
baseline within a month in otherwise healthy men with normal testosterone at baseline.
Yes I know. It shouldn't lower T. There is absolutely no mechanistic explanation for that. It either raises T or has no effect, depending on the individual. But to tell OP (who you have no idea about how he responds to daa) to not use it because it lowers T is...not logical :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great, but I would never make a claim "DAA lowers testosterone" because a single person has bloodwork showing that. Whatever you've seen "countless times" is likely a small group. DAA either boosts testosterone or has no effect. If kisaj's T decreased, it wasn't from DAA, it was likely a natural fluctuation and DAA simply didn't help him
I have a question for you mr.cooper69.
In addition to excess calories, what would you run for a natty bulk stack ??

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have a question for you mr.cooper69.
In addition to excess calories, what would you run for a natty bulk stack ??
Anything proven. Creatine and betaine as a foundation, then X-factor/Xgels + anabeta elite as my personal go-to....and of course, HICA is a great one. Many options. Also love myosynergy

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything proven. Creatine and betaine as a foundation, then X-factor/Xgels + anabeta elite as my personal go-to....and of course, HICA is a great one. Many options. Also love myosynergy
What is your thoughts on PA? I have 3 Fearn's Lecithin Granules to run with ArA.
I will be running ArA,PA(an an emulsifier for ArA) and Amentomax for my winter stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What is your thoughts on PA? I have 3 Fearn's Lecithin Granules to run with ArA.
I will be running ArA,PA(an an emulsifier for ArA) and Amentomax for my winter stack.
I can tell you that stack will kick ass regardless of whether or not SL does a whole lot

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Nutriverse if you're purchasing it sooner rather than later. They have a few deals going on and new customers save 10%

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me overall what my middle age body likes is good tongkat ali product stacked with formestane so Viron + Formeron stack.

On it's own taking tongkat yeah after around 10-14 days levels out even if 5 days on 2 days off but adding AI helps with reaping benefits for longer time.

Now product that could be next for me to try is this ironchampusa Volume so waiting for more loggers to share their feedback.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Check out Nutriverse if you're purchasing it sooner rather than later. They have a few deals going on and new customers save 10%
thank you I will have a look and use this product its ingredients look solid ! Can you use it all year round, or do you suggest two months on and two months off ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you I will have a look and use this product its ingredients look solid ! Can you use it all year round, or do you suggest two months on and two months off ?
You can run it for 8 weeks straight followed by at least four weeks off. I would probably take eight weeks off personally though. Once you run Alphamax once and like the results, you can stack it with several products. My favorite being ArA!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AntM1564 any deals on AlphaMax if i buy today !! Great product by the way it seems to harden me right up !!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For future runs, I might suggest Inhibit E and X gels.

Inhibit E is a very comprehensive E modulator that will assist in improving body composition and X gels will help promote increases in LBM and Strength.

If you keep your eyes open, I may even be giving away these two products in the near future...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

Inhibit E is a very comprehensive E modulator that will assist in improving body composition and X gels will help promote increases in LBM and Strength.

If you keep your eyes open, I may even be giving away these two products in the near future...
Go on... ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great, now I have to cyber stalk you :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid list right there, proven ingredients that you wont be wasting your time or money using.