Glycerin and pumps....

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys, I was reading a book that was recently put out (probably by Muscle Tech, YUCK!) and one supplement they recommend in addition to their pump tech is Glycerin. It says to load 50ml but doesn't say what to do after that!!! If anybody has any input or has used Glycerin please let me know how should this be used for increased strength/and or pumps in the gym!

dego

Awards
bumping for any info
It's cheap but doesn't seem to do a whole lot.... its been pushed as way of improving absorbtion of creatine and it did seem to help but all in all I'd say it isn't cost effective, buying more creatine would be cheaper.

It's great for hangovers though :thumbsup:

I haven't had the urge to drink in a while but will keep that in mind....it makes sense! Thanks dego....has anybody else had experience at using Glycerol and at what doses!

bumping, I am sure many have at least tried this and want to see more testimonials, also so as not to clutter the boards, the guys who have been trying out Vanadyl Sulfate lately, how has that been!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Is the glycerine just glycerine you go and buy at the store? Seems interesting. I tried some vanadyl sulfate several months ago, ran 120mg/day, take about 30-40mg with a high carb meal, seemed to keep my muscles tight and full. Probably going to get some more, pretty cheap to use.

What brand did you use for the vanadyl Nate....and the Glycerin was from a pharmacy and was $3 bucks.....i have heard about Glycerin in supps but wanted to learn more about it....supposedly many power lifters use it to keep them tight and bodybuilders will use it to increase cell volumization....and get better pumps. My problem is I get nothing from No2 type products....I may try AE2 or 2methyl 13-C from Iron Tek once more feedback comes out, its just that none of them work for me....I guess now I know how the creatine non-responders feel!!!!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I used Eclipse's Vanadyl I believe, 10mg tabs. Seemed to work good for me.

how much do they go for, maybe I can ask Stryder to put this up!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
They are $4.98 for 100 10mg tabs. That would be cool if you could get him to sell this as a powder.

One more BIG bump!
No one else has tried this stuff?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
CoachG Anabolics 0
Supplements 3
cranghel099 Supplements 62