My first 10 days on Ecdysterone - Long log/review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I had decent results with BN's powder but I prefer BAC's quality on most things.

Maybe Custom would consider carrying this?

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I had decent results with BN's powder but I prefer BAC's quality on most things.

Maybe Custom would consider carrying this?
    I think he is working on it Bioman, keep your eyes open. I asked too
  3. Registered User
    Answers

hello everyone , im new here, but i got a lot of info on making your own strength ecdysterone, if anyone is interested, you can actually purchase the seeds of maral root and grow your own leuzea carthomoides, then when you harvest it you extract it by boiling it in water , and letting the water evaporate till youre left with a thick liquid, now thats blow ur body up strength ecdysterone for u, the russians have being doing this for years, with rhaponticum carthomoides, a russian study showed that the extract from leuzea carthomoides, contained ten different adaptogens and ecdysterones, not just beta ecdysterone, and when all extracted together and consumed as a whole prodduced a whole lot better results than beta ecdysterone alone , so there u have it, just buy the seeds plant them nurture them as i know u will, they take 1-3 years to grow fully, thats the only draw back, but hey , you plant a field full of this stuff in 3 yrs ur gonna be rich as well as super big and strong, ive already planted mine, each plant will yield 3 kgs of pure ecdysterone, hope i helped . cheers mark
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Wow that's crazy...have you guys seen produxt x from legal gear?? I'm using it for pct among others I think it works well..
  5. CDB
    Answers

I gave up growing my own 'supplements' a long time ago, don't think I'm gonna start again. Though it was fun and I'm sure I still have the sodium lights and the hydroponic setup somewhere around.

Also it's a bad idea to inject this stuff. There's apparently a lot of filler in these powders and if injected that can find its way to the lungs and other organs where it collects and leads to a fairly painful death. People who grind up pills to inject have that problem too.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by websur4er
    hello everyone , im new here, but i got a lot of info on making your own strength ecdysterone, if anyone is interested, you can actually purchase the seeds of maral root and grow your own leuzea carthomoides, then when you harvest it you extract it by boiling it in water , and letting the water evaporate till youre left with a thick liquid, now thats blow ur body up strength ecdysterone for u, the russians have being doing this for years, with rhaponticum carthomoides, a russian study showed that the extract from leuzea carthomoides, contained ten different adaptogens and ecdysterones, not just beta ecdysterone, and when all extracted together and consumed as a whole prodduced a whole lot better results than beta ecdysterone alone , so there u have it, just buy the seeds plant them nurture them as i know u will, they take 1-3 years to grow fully, thats the only draw back, but hey , you plant a field full of this stuff in 3 yrs ur gonna be rich as well as super big and strong, ive already planted mine, each plant will yield 3 kgs of pure ecdysterone, hope i helped . cheers mark
    Curious as to how you are going to measure the dose? Also do you have a lab to test the quality of the Ecdy and to know that your actually getting just Ecdy?
  7. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I gave up growing my own 'supplements' a long time ago, don't think I'm gonna start again. Though it was fun and I'm sure I still have the sodium lights and the hydroponic setup somewhere around.
    Never give up bro...Never give up, never surrender!

As for the possibility of a transdermal - Ecdysterone has a molecular weight of ~480, a compound that works well in a transdermal matrix generally needs to be below 400 daltons. Ive read of different methods to get a heavier molecule to penetrate the skin (ultrasound, etc) - but it would seem like quite a hassle for something that doesnt seem to have much promise.

BV
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Curious as to how you are going to measure the dose? Also do you have a lab to test the quality of the Ecdy and to know that your actually getting just Ecdy?
    i am busy talking to a lecturer at my local university, who seems very interested in my idea of extracting the ecdy, note that its not beta 20 ecdy alone , theres 10 different ecdysterones in leuzea, that have a greater effect when extracted all together, i spoke to the lecturer, and he said he has studied this topic , but it warrants further investigation in making a powerful enough formula, one idea is to combine, a myostatin inhibitor, tongkat ali,and an estrogen blocker to enhance its strength, he told me straight out, no ****, theres nothing stronger or better than steroids and that ecdysterones have the potential to rank alongside them even maybe replacing them if it can be made powerful enough by adding to it, ill keep u posted when i know more, im just a novice myself mate, trying to achieve my goals in life, without being ripped right off, u will notice a sudden increase in herbal shops the last 2 yrs and they r taking the p**s, when it comes to prices, nature intended for us to have all this at no cost, so hopefully i can come up with something that will cost u nothing more than a little of your time, cheers mark.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Im gutted I badly wana get some Ecdysterone and stack it with methoxyisoflavone and BAC is by far the cheapest site i can find but it dosnt ship to the UK. Anyone know any good sites that do?
  10. Banned
    Answers

its all about Turkestone.....its the most anabolic of all these ecdysteroids.....finding a real source now is quite the challenge...and its pricey....but from the U.S.S.R literature i have been reading they praise this stuff like no other
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Here's a picture of 20-hydroxyecdysterone. As Vrunda said, it's a little over 480 amu. Most transdermal PH's are only about 300. That little tail on the pentane ring doesn't look too promising either for TD.

Anyhow, here's a picture of Turkesterone, just to give you guys an idea of how similar 20-hydroxy and turkesterone really are. The only difference I can see is a hydroxyl group on the left hexane ring. I don't know too much about ecdysterone's metabolic reactions, so I can't say how much of a difference the OH is going to make.

Lastly, here's Rubrosterone. This one is one of the ecdysteroids found in Product-X by legal gear. I calculated it's MW at about 330 amu. As you can see, it not only lost it's tail, but has a much lower MW. This particular ecdysteroid could hold some promise as far as delivery through the skin, but I don't know how important that cholesterol tail is to the effectiveness of these compounds.

Also, what about using DHB or bioprine to enhance oral absoption?
  12. Banned
    Answers

Turkesterone is the most anabolic of all the Ecdysteroids....i heard u gotta dose it at a minnimun if a 100mg a day to see its effects..to find that **** in its pure form is hard as hell dude
  13. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Answers

Maybe someone should put out a product. Could it be esterified, maybe a long ester pain free oral would be cool, especially if it's as safe as regular ecdy. How awesome would that be to have one shot a week that you never had to come off of. I know I'm probly be dreaming but it would still be cool.
  14. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Answers

[Effect of phytoecdysteroids and nerobol on parameters of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and phospholipid spectrum of liver mitochondrial membrane in experimental diabetes mellitus of rats]

[Article in Russian]

Syrov VN, Tashmukhamedova MA, Khushbaktova ZA, Mirtalipov DT, Mamatkhanov AU.

Phytoecdysteroids: ecdysterone and turkesterone, introduced orally to male rats with the body mass 180-120 g in a dose of 5 mg/l kg of mass and nerobol in a dose of 10 mg per 1 kg of the mass for 15 days against a background of the developed alloxan diabetes cause a considerable decrease in the content of free fatty acids of the blood serum, sharply increased after the subcutaneous injection of alloxan to the animals (150 mg per 1 kg of the mass). The content of glycogen, malonic dialdehyde, pyruvic acid and calcium transporting function of the liver mitochondria are also normalized. These changes are closely interrelated (and may be mutually conditioned) with the preparation-induced reduction of phospholipid spectrum of the liver mitochondrial membranes pathologically changed owing to insulin insufficiency. In this case phytoecdysteroids in the first turn normalize the fractions of phospholipids which play the structural role in the mitochondrial membranes, and nerobol normalizes the level of minor and monoacylic phospholipids.

[The results of experimental study of phytoecdysteroids as erythropoiesis stimulators in laboratory animals]

[Article in Russian]

Syrov VN, Nasyrova SS, Khushbaktova ZA.

Phytoecdysteroids alpha-ecdysone, 2-desoxyecdysterone, ecdysterone, sileneoside A, and turkesterone isolated from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) IIjin, Silene brahuica Boiss and Ajuga turkestanica (Rgl.) Repeated administration of brig increased the content of erythrocytes and hemoglobin in the blood of intact rats. The most active of them--ecdysterone, sileneoside A, and, particularly turkesterone, cause also a marked effect on red blood regeneration in hemotoxic phenylhydrazine anemia. In its capacity for simulating erythropoiesis turkesterone resembles the well-known steroidal anabolic drug nerobol.

[Experimental study of pharmacotherapeutic effect of phytoecdisteroids and nerobol in toxic liver damage]

[Article in Russian]

Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA.

Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, ul. Kh. Abdulaeva 77, Tashkent, 700170 Uzbekistan.

Phytoecdysteroids ecdysteron and turkesteron isolated from Ajuga turkestanica (Rgl.) Brig. decrease the manifestations of uremic intoxication in rats with experimental renal pathology induced by a nephrotoxic mixture (containing uranyl acetate and glycerol). Injected in a dose of 5 mg/kg, the drugs restore glomerular filtration level, favor the disappearance of the albuminuria and normalize urinary sediments. The nephroprotector effect of the phytoecdysteroids studied resembles the action of a steroidal anabolic drug nerobol.

[An experimental study of the hepatoprotective properties of phytoecdysteroids and nerobol in carbon tetrachloride-induced liver lesion]

[Article in Russian]

Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA, Nabiev AN.

The phytoecdisteroids ecdisterone, turkesterone and cyasterone were administered in a dose of 5 mg/kg per os to rats with hepatitis induced by subcutaneous injections of CCl4. Similarly to the anabolic drug nerobol (10 mg/kg), the above agents not only interfere with the manifestation of the hepatic action of CCl4 (in this case the effect of the phytoecdisteroids is more remarkable) but also favour a more rapid normalization, as compared to the control, of functional and metabolic disorders in the liver. The phytoecdisteroids and nerobol noticeably stimulate the recovery of bile secretion, the synthesis of bilirubin and bile acids, cholesterol excretion.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I don't think ecdysterone is all that great after trying it, but that's bot a bad price you found on it.
    I normally do not "plug" anyone other than board sponsors - but BAC is a really good company, for those things not offered by board sponsors.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump..10lbs in 10 days..on a cut????? WTF
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 02:13 PM
  2. Critique my First Cycle ever on "The One"
    By Miro3003 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:05 PM
  3. My first supp order in a long time... love you guys!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:52 PM
  4. My first 2 weeks on Winny
    By EXETERCITY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 12:55 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks on the SD
    By Yjyankee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 10:04 PM