My first 10 days on Ecdysterone - Long log/review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Actually I dont think they are highly bioavailable orally, if they were, one would get alot better results from them. I started a thread in the DS section awhile back about injectable ecdy, I will see if I can find it. I agree with CDB on trying to methylate it, as ecdy does seem to have some good potential if we could just find a better method of delivery to get more benefits from it. For transdermal delivery, the molecular weight needs to be low enough to pass through the skin, although I have no idea what it is(heading to google it...)
    Most of them Molecuules of the Ecdysteroids are a steroid with a 8-9
    C-Chain on the 17th C-Atom,so it would be like a trans dermal Enanthte,a bit longer,though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by natiels
    Wonder if you could use the same sort of homebrew techniques that are used on cattle pellets to make an injectable out of the powder from BAC.

Also there was some company that had a sublingual ecdysterone product and I read a couple of posts where people said it seemed to work a bit, but the dose in it was very low and the price was very high.
    For IM injection you'd need to add an ester. I doubt you could use the BAC stuff. It's not pure ecdysterone, and you'd want to start with a pure product or you'll be injecting filler powder and who knows what else. If it does have a decent bioavailability orally then the bigger benefit from IM might be consistent levels in your system vs a spike and fall pattern. As for the Legal Gear product, who knows if it can pass through the skin. I wouldn't put it past some manufacturers to put it in there just for its presence on the ingredients list. There are transdermal NO products with arginine in them, and aminos are stable in transdermals even though they can pass through the skin.

Bottom line is there are a whole lot of factors involved in making an IM or transdermal version, and after Googling and Vivisimoing and Scirusing the hell out of this ****, I still can't find the answers.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Well I couldnt find the molecular size of ecdy, but Legal Gear has ecdysterone in its transdermal Product X, so it must be possible for transdermal applications. The only thing is I havent really heard any positive reviews on that product, I think there are a few logs over at bb.com about it.
    Just for Nate dog http://ecdybase.org/index.php?&action=browse&row=172

4. Quote Originally Posted by sane1
    doesnt a MW of 480 make TD administration next to impossible?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    Thanks natiels for the nice log.
    I´m working out with Anavar GH(3iu/d) and Ecdy and this combo seems to rock!
    I gained a bit too much for endurance and that in less than 10 days.I look a lot fuller my skin improved and sometimes (not always,but after intense training,though) I sleep like never befor.-)
    I even doubted my Ox wasn´t A-Bombs.

Effects started after or into the 4th day on Ecdy/GH(was 2months on gh already before) solely,then I added OX at 20mg/day.This **** alltogether rocks.
    It´s only that it is in a composition which isn´t sold anymore here in Europe,so
    your link is useful as well!

Anyone tried the stuff from 1-fast?

PS:Psychologically I feel much more rested as well.Nice adaptogenic effects!
    anavar isn't a-boombs. anadrol is. your skin and sleep improvement comes from the GH. i dont know how you can evaluate ecdy when you're running AAS and GH at the same time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I bought enough Bug Juice by Trigger Factors to hit about 2 grams a day for a month. Found a very good sale at SuperVita. No results to report in the end. Didn't feel any different or notice anything different in the end. I notice with this product you could easily get up to 5 grams a day for a month, if I calculated properly, and a lot cheaper than I got 2 grams a day for. May give it another shot at that dose.
    did you find it cheaper than the $30 for 3 bottles they have going now? a gram a day for a month would be 4 bottles - not exactly a bargain but there arent many better deals out there (dps has a combo deal with methoxy that is promising, if only because it incudes both and it's cheap)

trying to put together a non-hormonal anabolic stack for my upcoming "down time".....activate, cissus, ecdy, methoxy...any other ideas?

7. same old, I think he was saying this combination was working so well he was doubting if his anavar wasn't really drol. I'd include cee in that stack, I love the stuff. Might want to get caps instead of the powder because it tastes HORRIBLE.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jblake
    same old, I think he was saying this combination was working so well he was doubting if his anavar wasn't really drol. I'd include cee in that stack, I love the stuff. Might want to get caps instead of the powder because it tastes HORRIBLE.
    oh, i misunderstood him....i think

20mg of drol is a woman's dose, so i doubt that is doing anything too outrageous.

9. Yes the combo.first two month on gh solely,then added Ecdy and realized these improvementes10days later I added Var for quicker recovery after hard weeks of competing and liked it very much.

10. Update. I have been off of ecdysterone for like a week now and every workout since being off has made me more fatigued than before. I would say that the ecdy definitely improved my vo2 max...made me feel like i was in better cardiovascular condition during all my lifts.

I have been on SD ever since getting off of the ecdy so i don't know if this would have anything to do with it. I doubt it since most have reported more endurance on superdrol.

I am starting to appreciate ecdysterone more now and i can really see how stacking it with almost anything else would make for a great combo. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but i suppose $17.20 for a month worth isnt too bad.

11. scifit's ecdysterone 300 seems to have the highest amount, but i personally dont trust that company, especially with something as...let's say...indeterminate as ecdy. it's $1.38/g

bug juice is $1.33/g if you buy 3 bottles from supervita

1fast would be $.83/g but it's only 50% so double that, plus you have to cap it - makes it less than a bargain.

i'm still looking for a serious bulk supplier because i wanna run this **** HIGH dose to say once and for all if it works (or at least, if the stuff *I* use works)...i'm running the same "experiment" with cissus and looking forward to it.

if anybody knows a good bulk herbal joint that sells ecdy i am all ears...or, eyes, as the case may be

12. Same old I´ve to disagree 20mg Var/day is not a womens dose.A womens dose would be more like 5-7.5mg max. 10mg/day of var if she doesn´t want to get she-man

http://archiv.ub.uni-marburg.de/diss...6/pdf/dfwb.pdf

13. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    scifit's ecdysterone 300 seems to have the highest amount, but i personally dont trust that company, especially with something as...let's say...indeterminate as ecdy. it's $1.38/g

bug juice is $1.33/g if you buy 3 bottles from supervita

1fast would be $.83/g but it's only 50% so double that, plus you have to cap it - makes it less than a bargain.

i'm still looking for a serious bulk supplier because i wanna run this **** HIGH dose to say once and for all if it works (or at least, if the stuff *I* use works)...i'm running the same "experiment" with cissus and looking forward to it.

if anybody knows a good bulk herbal joint that sells ecdy i am all ears...or, eyes, as the case may be
    I think Beyond a Century is the cheapest I've seen so far. As for what else to add to that nonhormonal anabolic stack, I didn't see any creatine listed. Probably because it's a given, but if you left that out by accident, throw it in. Depending on the money available, I may buy a few orders of Ecdysterone from BaC, and run it at around 5 grams a day. Just to finally see if it really works in high doses, like you want to do.

14. With all the talk of ecdysterone lately I figured I would bump this so people could see the results I got. I ordered my stuff from BAC and it worked very well. I am thinking about doing another cycle of it this spring/summer.

15. I had decent results with BN's powder but I prefer BAC's quality on most things.

Maybe Custom would consider carrying this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I had decent results with BN's powder but I prefer BAC's quality on most things.

Maybe Custom would consider carrying this?
    I think he is working on it Bioman, keep your eyes open. I asked too

17. hello everyone , im new here, but i got a lot of info on making your own strength ecdysterone, if anyone is interested, you can actually purchase the seeds of maral root and grow your own leuzea carthomoides, then when you harvest it you extract it by boiling it in water , and letting the water evaporate till youre left with a thick liquid, now thats blow ur body up strength ecdysterone for u, the russians have being doing this for years, with rhaponticum carthomoides, a russian study showed that the extract from leuzea carthomoides, contained ten different adaptogens and ecdysterones, not just beta ecdysterone, and when all extracted together and consumed as a whole prodduced a whole lot better results than beta ecdysterone alone , so there u have it, just buy the seeds plant them nurture them as i know u will, they take 1-3 years to grow fully, thats the only draw back, but hey , you plant a field full of this stuff in 3 yrs ur gonna be rich as well as super big and strong, ive already planted mine, each plant will yield 3 kgs of pure ecdysterone, hope i helped . cheers mark

18. Wow that's crazy...have you guys seen produxt x from legal gear?? I'm using it for pct among others I think it works well..

19. I gave up growing my own 'supplements' a long time ago, don't think I'm gonna start again. Though it was fun and I'm sure I still have the sodium lights and the hydroponic setup somewhere around.

Also it's a bad idea to inject this stuff. There's apparently a lot of filler in these powders and if injected that can find its way to the lungs and other organs where it collects and leads to a fairly painful death. People who grind up pills to inject have that problem too.

20. Quote Originally Posted by websur4er
    hello everyone , im new here, but i got a lot of info on making your own strength ecdysterone, if anyone is interested, you can actually purchase the seeds of maral root and grow your own leuzea carthomoides, then when you harvest it you extract it by boiling it in water , and letting the water evaporate till youre left with a thick liquid, now thats blow ur body up strength ecdysterone for u, the russians have being doing this for years, with rhaponticum carthomoides, a russian study showed that the extract from leuzea carthomoides, contained ten different adaptogens and ecdysterones, not just beta ecdysterone, and when all extracted together and consumed as a whole prodduced a whole lot better results than beta ecdysterone alone , so there u have it, just buy the seeds plant them nurture them as i know u will, they take 1-3 years to grow fully, thats the only draw back, but hey , you plant a field full of this stuff in 3 yrs ur gonna be rich as well as super big and strong, ive already planted mine, each plant will yield 3 kgs of pure ecdysterone, hope i helped . cheers mark
    Curious as to how you are going to measure the dose? Also do you have a lab to test the quality of the Ecdy and to know that your actually getting just Ecdy?

21. I gave up growing my own 'supplements' a long time ago, don't think I'm gonna start again. Though it was fun and I'm sure I still have the sodium lights and the hydroponic setup somewhere around.
    Never give up bro...Never give up, never surrender!

As for the possibility of a transdermal - Ecdysterone has a molecular weight of ~480, a compound that works well in a transdermal matrix generally needs to be below 400 daltons. Ive read of different methods to get a heavier molecule to penetrate the skin (ultrasound, etc) - but it would seem like quite a hassle for something that doesnt seem to have much promise.

BV
  22. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Curious as to how you are going to measure the dose? Also do you have a lab to test the quality of the Ecdy and to know that your actually getting just Ecdy?
    i am busy talking to a lecturer at my local university, who seems very interested in my idea of extracting the ecdy, note that its not beta 20 ecdy alone , theres 10 different ecdysterones in leuzea, that have a greater effect when extracted all together, i spoke to the lecturer, and he said he has studied this topic , but it warrants further investigation in making a powerful enough formula, one idea is to combine, a myostatin inhibitor, tongkat ali,and an estrogen blocker to enhance its strength, he told me straight out, no ****, theres nothing stronger or better than steroids and that ecdysterones have the potential to rank alongside them even maybe replacing them if it can be made powerful enough by adding to it, ill keep u posted when i know more, im just a novice myself mate, trying to achieve my goals in life, without being ripped right off, u will notice a sudden increase in herbal shops the last 2 yrs and they r taking the p**s, when it comes to prices, nature intended for us to have all this at no cost, so hopefully i can come up with something that will cost u nothing more than a little of your time, cheers mark.

23. Im gutted I badly wana get some Ecdysterone and stack it with methoxyisoflavone and BAC is by far the cheapest site i can find but it dosnt ship to the UK. Anyone know any good sites that do?

24. its all about Turkestone.....its the most anabolic of all these ecdysteroids.....finding a real source now is quite the challenge...and its pricey....but from the U.S.S.R literature i have been reading they praise this stuff like no other
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump..10lbs in 10 days..on a cut????? WTF
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Critique my First Cycle ever on "The One"
    By Miro3003 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM
  3. My first supp order in a long time... love you guys!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:52 PM
  4. My first 2 weeks on Winny
    By EXETERCITY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 01:55 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks on the SD
    By Yjyankee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:04 PM