PES Enhanced at TF supplements

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the PES enhanced at TF supplements is the recalled lot (hepatitis scare)? Or is it safe?

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think any batches of enhanced were even related to hep or liver failure. They took it out to appease and as a cautionary measure. They did it to make customers happy due to all the negative backlash aegeline was getting at the time.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it still concerns you, email TF and ask what Lot #'s they have and reference the PES recall.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think any batches of enhanced were even related to hep or liver failure. They took it out to appease and as a cautionary measure. They did it to make customers happy due to all the negative backlash aegeline was getting at the time.
This sums it up perfectly.

We had no reports of serious adverse effects but liver concerns over other products were unable to identify why, aegiline was originally suspected so we stopped manufacturing Enhanced slightly earlier than planned.

We were going to DC it anyway but this nudged it along out of an abundance of caution.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct.

We actually DC's Enhanced prior to any of this to fix the flavor as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Supplements 11
Bryancap77 Supplement Auction 34