Alphamine, Forskolin 95, Amentomax, Norcodrene and DHEA

Bradruz

Awards
hi

Would this stack be a good fat burner? or too much?

Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used any of them before?

I wouldn't just jump into all of them together (although you could feasibly do it if combined right at lower doses of Alphamine and Norcodrene).

It may be easier just to go Alphamine + Forskolin-95 + AmentoMax, then sub out the Alphamine for Norcodrene after finishing Alphamine (or vice versa).

If you do go with both or just for more info I'd read this thread on the very subject: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241114-stacking-norcodrene-alphamine.html

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
not sure about the DHEA. but those listed are all great for fat losses combine with your diet/calorie deficit and cardio + training.

Alphamine and Norcodrene are both similar and it's better to run one at a time, but can be used together when dosed right. IMO Norco should be run at 3 caps a day consistently, to allow the ingredients to build up, and do there thing. Forskolin will be a great addition, to the stack providing cAMP increases. and AmentoMax will help decrease the breakdown of cAMP, and further increase fat loss. and can be used as a GDA outside of a strength enhancer dosed pre workout at 2-3 caps. keep in mind however Norcodrene contains amentomax (amentoflavone) already, so you will need much less, maybe 1 cap would be good or 2 at most split up. or save it, or just run that along alphamine! with norcodrene after that.

some nice reads for you!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html

Bradruz

Awards
Thanks for the replys and links

I've DHEA (am 41), Amentomax and Alphamine before together, not used Forskolin 95 or Norcodrene before.

Will read up and most likely use Norcodrene after the Alphamine.

I've started with Amentomax, Alphamine and Forskolin 95 and seem to have crushed my appetite, which is good. Still able to eat just lost the cravings.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replys and links I've DHEA (am 41), Amentomax and Alphamine before together, not used Forskolin 95 or Norcodrene before. Will read up and most likely use Norcodrene after the Alphamine. I've started with Amentomax, Alphamine and Forskolin 95 and seem to have crushed my appetite, which is good. Still able to eat just lost the cravings.
Great stack you have going on there!

Alphamine causes some good appetite suppression but feedback is saying that Norcodrene causes even more appetite suppression. I like the idea of running Alphamine and then Norcodrene to see what you prefer.

What Forskolin-95 dose are you currently using?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bradruz

Awards
Will do.

I'm UK so I have the international versions if that makes a difference.

Also, I sometimes take Atenolol which is a selective β1 receptor antagonist for tension headaches, I have no high blood pressure or anything, this is at the lowest dose 25mg. I go for weeks without them so not regular but will take every few days for a week to two.

I'm concerned this might cancel out some things and wondered if anyone can advise, its known as a beta blocker I think.