Blackstone Euphoria

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what happened but posted this the other day and seems it had 10 replies or more and since removed.

Blackstone Euphoria suppose to be released soon? What's with this supplement?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aaron clarke posted that he loved it....not so sure whats in it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted up the ingredient list in the last thread. A mishmash of things:

L-theanine, PEA, nooptept, 5-htp, cdp-choline, picamolin

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...unusual combination of ingredients. Doesn't seem to justify the ridiculous ($5/serving) price.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen 'ridiculous price' and Blackstone go hand in hand...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
went to their site and was like oh it's only $20, what is everyone talking about....then i saw 4 servings...whoa!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...unusual combination of ingredients. Doesn't seem to justify the ridiculous ($5/serving) price.
Try $20/serving. Why not go buy some ecstasy? They're making it look like a party drug

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try really hard to filter my comments on these forums (although I occassionaly have to delete one that briefly slips past the filter) but I swear, products like this make it really hard. Without commenting on the formula itself (which is difficult for me to ignore), the product is still at least four times more expensive than it should be.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all tried to filter and couldn't which is why the other thread was deleted I am certain of.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Has anyone taken PEA xtreme by SNS? Same stuff its like a 10-15 min mini roll. Only down side for me was that I was allergic to the stuff and I broke out in a crazy red rash and made breathing a little difficult. I would imagine the added ingredients elongate the effect a bit. Its cool for a legal high that doesn't have a bunch amphetamines in it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The added ingredients won't. Hordenine would and even then it would be crazy overpriced.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pursuit of happiness is now at your reach. Imagine the feeling of Ecstasy taking over your body and sending you into a fairy tale dream land.
All the beautiful colors rushing through your mind directing you to happy peaceful thoughts!
You probably thought you would never be able to experience this feeling legally. Thanks to Blackstone Labs now you can!!!
Euphoria Rx by Blackstone Labs is honestly a one of a kind mood enhancer with psychedelic effects.
Forget all your problems that are holding you down and enter euphoria, the happy place in your mind.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't knock it till you try it bro it may be magical!
::: pupils dialate to dinner plates: :::

Oooohhh I LoOoOOVE euphoria!! It feels soOOOO good! I LOOOOOVE it, AaaaaHHHH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

::::rolls onto the ground rubbing myself::::

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I bought their Razors Edge while it was on sale a while back, it was dope, but I wouldn't buy it again unless there was a similar sale. Cheaper to make my own...

That's how I feel about this stuff too, I'd probably just purchase and stack the individual ingredients myself if I really wanted to try it.

Honestly though, I'm not sold on it to begin with...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the serving size. There's a lot of expensive ingredients in there. 5-htp in and of itself is not exactly cheap.

I wouldn't bother with it though. I don't see what the real purpose of it is, you can have a cheap feel good short duration effect with other ingredients in and of itself (or most like just a good dose of 5-htp by itself).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't know how much of each ingredient is in it and 5-HTP is pretty damn cheap.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't know how much of each ingredient is in it and 5-HTP is pretty damn cheap.
It's 650 mg per serving. Beta PEA, CDP-choline, and 5-htp are the first three things on there. 5-htp is likely dosed lowest out of the 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if there was about 100 mg of it in there, might be more even. CDP-choline isn't exactly cheap either.

Also when I say expensive/cheap, I'm saying it relative to what most other ingredients in products typically would cost. There is a reason why preworkouts, particularly concentrated preworkouts are everywhere, that chit is as inexpensive as they come in terms of producing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the amount and all of the ingredients, so we are kind of splitting hairs. Regardless, maybe there will be a few people willing to drop some hard earned cash for a quick buzz.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the amount and all of the ingredients, so we are kind of splitting hairs. Regardless, maybe there will be a few people willing to drop some hard earned cash for a quick buzz.
Not worth it IMHO.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 650 mg per serving. Beta PEA, CDP-choline, and 5-htp are the first three things on there. 5-htp is likely dosed lowest out of the 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if there was about 100 mg of it in there, might be more even. CDP-choline isn't exactly cheap either.

Also when I say expensive/cheap, I'm saying it relative to what most other ingredients in products typically would cost. There is a reason why preworkouts, particularly concentrated preworkouts are everywhere, that chit is as inexpensive as they come in terms of producing.
Expensive ingredients? The top 3 listed would cost about $0.55 if bought individually as capsules (assuming dosages of roughly 250 mg, 250 mg and 100 mg...which is probably on the high side). The remaining ingredients would add up to about the same (or less). I don't see it costing much more than $1/serving to "recreate" that blend...and much less if you buy everything in bulk. They're charging $5/serving. That's crazy.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Expensive ingredients? The top 3 listed would cost about $0.55 if bought individually as capsules (assuming dosages of roughly 250 mg, 250 mg and 100 mg...which is probably on the high side). The remaining ingredients would add up to about the same (or less). I don't see it costing much more than $1/serving to "recreate" that blend...and much less if you buy everything in bulk. They're charging $5/serving. That's crazy.
If I was to buy it, I would be paying about $54 for 4 bottles. Have to know where to shop brah ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$54, not bad for 4 days worth. lol
LoL. Honestly why would anybody want to use that much 5-htp in a day?

I did not buy the stuff though. Likely going to end up with a bottle or two from whatever promo they decide to run and toss in some for free at the place I buy the BSL stuff from.