Any good supplements for the eyes? If so....

STEELCITY

Awards
any noticeable differences?

I know beta-carotene is good for your eyes. I would like to take one that has actually worked well for people.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually I had some profound effects on eyesight with dendrobium

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Forskolin may help with eyesight/glaucoma but I'm not too sure the specifics..

May have to be forskolin eye drops. Look into it

liftandletdie

Awards
Haven't taken this, but N-Acetyl-Carrnosine eye drops and astaxanthin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually I had some profound effects on eyesight with dendrobium
like craze "dendrobium?" Or.... You supplemented dendrobium extract? I noticed my vision was better on eth at night but it obviously wasn't dendrobium.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

STEELCITY

Awards
Why not just ask your ophthalmologist next time you go in?.
He had told me to use the "Refresh" over the counter eye drops. They feel good as far as moisturizing my eyes.

like craze "dendrobium?" Or.... You supplemented dendrobium extract? I noticed my vision was better on eth at night but it obviously wasn't dendrobium.
I will look into dendro and forskolin. Big Ben gonna put 6 TD's on the Jets this weekend?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He had told me to use the "Refresh" over the counter eye drops. They feel good as far as moisturizing my eyes. I will look into dendro and forskolin. Big Ben gonna put 6 TD's on the Jets this weekend?
lol. We will see. I hope so. He's on fire lately :) And don't look into dendrobium. It's worthless. Look up craze eth and you will see. As far as vision supps I'm not too sure. Sorry man. I wear contacts and just deal with my sucky vision :(

STEELCITY

Awards
lol. We will see. I hope so. He's on fire lately :) And don't look into dendrobium. It's worthless. Look up craze eth and you will see. As far as vision supps I'm not too sure. Sorry man. I wear contacts and just deal with my sucky vision :(
Ben is the F'N man!!! Our division is tough this year though. The eye thing is from something common today. It's called "digital eye strain". From being on the computer and your smartphone all the time it takes a toll on you. That's why they say to take a break when your on the computer every 20 minutes. For now I just use these eye drops. I gotta start eating some carrots.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with carrots.

I'd start with some real Vitamin A. I found the gels did not work for me, probably from heat treatment, but a stick of KerryGold butter a day would likely give a profound difference within a week. If that does not fit into the diet, you could try Garden of Life Cod Liver Oil. It has has rosemary etc. and it does not taste like fish at all, you can even use it on salads. The trick is to find the amount that works but that is up to you.

Next, I'd strongly suggest Astaxanthin at a hefty dose. I take a 12mg gel a day, Nutrex Hawaii brand, but any BioAstin product would do. After about 3 weeks of doing that I noticed that I can check out women more than 8 feet away because I can actually focus at that distance after staring at a screen from 2ft all day. Also, while driving I notice a lot more detail in the surroundings, the edges of buildings look sharper, colors look more saturated etc.

Good luck