Magnum Nutraceuticals

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I was looking to do a supplement review on some of the supps that I use. I am sponsored by my local gym and they supply me with Magnum Nutraceuticals'
D.N.A, Serum, and Rocket Science and I absolutely love all of them. I was just wondering how I could add them to the review board.
Thanks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe if you just go into the product review section, locate the supp you want to review, then add a reply/review on the existing thread, that's all there is to it...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I believe if you just go into the product review section, locate the supp you want to review, then add a reply/review on the existing thread, that's all there is to it...

I dont think Nutra carries that brand though. At least I did not see them as an option in the review section.

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
Yea I searched throughout the review section and I couldn't find it. I was wondering how someone can add it, like if a moderator can add that brand.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to do a supplement review on some of the supps that I use. I am sponsored by my local gym and they supply me with Magnum Nutraceuticals'
D.N.A, Serum, and Rocket Science and I absolutely love all of them. I was just wondering how I could add them to the review board.
Thanks
I know quite a few captain jacked athletes and magnum is good to go

Who are you and where do you lift out of