What to add to EC stack?

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Forskolin for sure. What else? I'm mainly looking for specific ingredients but products could work too. Things I've been looking at include: Target A2, AAV2, yohimbine HCl, Alpha T2.

Or would I just have an easier time/better results adding Ephedrine HCl to Alphamine or Norcodrene. Can PES reps or anyone who has tried this give me advice or feedback on the stack? Main concern with this is Ephedrine and Higenamine are both b agonists

Or Ephedrine HCl with dexaprine/another stim fat burner

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Y + EC would be strong as hell not to mention F95
Y would be beneficial for fasted AM Cardio.
I do not think you would need another stimmed burner to stack on top of the caffeine in your EC Stack, may be overkill. not to mention if you want to throw Y into the mix too. and how you respond to it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just be careful with ecy. As long as BP is fine and you feel good that would be a great stack. I would run alphamine or norco separate depending on how long your cut is. I actually lost more fat on alphamine/norco than ec.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with solution. Some yohimbine would be your best adder. You can use something like alphamine/norcodrene or dexaprine (I used this but didn't like it- minimal effect) for the CY portion of your ecy.

Personally I would go with norco as it won't stim you out and you could prob even add some extra caffeine. It'll make you feel like a million bucks due to the amentoflavone.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Y + EC would be strong as hell not to mention F95
Y would be beneficial for fasted AM Cardio.
I do not think you would need another stimmed burner to stack on top of the caffeine in your EC Stack, may be overkill. not to mention if you want to throw Y into the mix too. and how you respond to it.
Oh I meant another stimmed burner to replace the caffeine in EC stack. Or Alphamine/Nocro to replace the CY portion of the EC stack.

Also how safe is ECY exactly?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I meant another stimmed burner to replace the caffeine in EC stack. Or Alphamine/Nocro to replace the CY portion of the EC stack. Also how safe is ECY exactly?
some people handle it just fine. Others can't handle y at all. You have to start low and just see how you're body responds.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
some people handle it just fine. Others can't handle y at all. You have to start low and just see how you're body responds.
I can handle EC fine and I can handle Y and caffeine fine. Although either tend to slightly negatively impact gym performance when taken preworkout (completely fine otherwise though). Never tried them together though, how should I go about this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this exactly. Start with low doses of all 3 and work up. Common final dose is usually 3x/day of 25mg e, 200mg c, 12-15mg y

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can handle EC fine and I can handle Y and caffeine fine. Although both tend to slightly negatively impact gym performance when taken preworkout (completely fine otherwise though) Never tried them together though, how should I go about this?
You can do them preworkout together, just start low. I've taken norco + E before preworkout. Oddly enough, EC preworkout should be improving your performance, not reducing it.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
You can do them preworkout together, just start low. I've taken norco + E before preworkout. Oddly enough, EC preworkout should be improving your performance, not reducing it.
I was confused as to why that was too. I had 8mg of Ephedrine HCl with 200mg caffeine preworkout once. Maybe it was just a bad day. What should the dose for yohimbine be? I read 0.2mg/kg of body weight but that's without caffeine and ephedrine

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a similar topic to one I was about to create. I'll be following it and if the OP doesn't mind I'd like to piggy back a question or two. I've taken up to 2x the recommended dosage daily of ECA for weeks at a time and had no affect on fat loss or BP. That is to say I was taking 50mg of E 400mg of C and 160mg of A for 3 times daily. So I'm curious as to what more extreme measure I can take. I know and trust my body. Is there such a thing as something hormonal? I've heard of people taking estrogen blockers and ect solo As a sort of diet pill? Thanks again. I'll delete this if OP wants.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a similar topic to one I was about to create. I'll be following it and if the OP doesn't mind I'd like to piggy back a question or two. I've taken up to 2x the recommended dosage daily of ECA for weeks at a time and had no affect on fat loss or BP. That is to say I was taking 50mg of E 400mg of C and 160mg of A for 3 times daily. So I'm curious as to what more extreme measure I can take. I know and trust my body. Is there such a thing as something hormonal? I've heard of people taking estrogen blockers and ect solo As a sort of diet pill? Thanks again. I'll delete this if OP wants.
If that stack isn't helping you drop fat, your diet is to blame.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that's physiologically impossible. Those are proven ingredients in doses beyond the studied effective amounts. I think you need to check again.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK. I've had help from a few a few dieticians. I'm pretty sure it's squared away. Now I acknowledge that these individuals could be wrong. And they were giving me tips as I wasn't paying for their services so they weren't going to give me the full hands on service that they might normally. One of whom is on intensemuscle. Com for what that's worth. I currently use a CKD protocol with a one day refeed window called a skipload. Lemme see if this helps by asking you a question. What would you describe as the "felt" affects while on ECA?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK. I've had help from a few a few dieticians. I'm pretty sure it's squared away. Now I acknowledge that these individuals could be wrong. And they were giving me tips as I wasn't paying for their services so they weren't going to give me the full hands on service that they might normally. One of whom is on intensemuscle. Com for what that's worth. I currently use a CKD protocol with a one day refeed window called a skipload. Lemme see if this helps by asking you a question. What would you describe as the "felt" affects while on ECA?
I ran ECY. It was basically pure energy but that effect will dwindle with continued use. The fat loss however should improve with continued use.

As for your diet. Were you losing weight before eca?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somewhat but I always stall right around when abs start to show. Lemme give you an example of my felt reaction to ECA. I have taken it 20 minutes before bed before and had no issues sleeping. I don't know if that's normal but I don't think it is. I've always been very resistant to stims. PWD dont do much to me either. I usually have to take 2 to 3 scoops to feel anything depending on the brand. That's what made me seek something hormonal. I know I have low test. Unfortunately it's just barely high enough that they won't treat it. Not that it matters because currently I do t have insurance. That may be a cause. My thyroid is fine ive had that checked as well. I've also had sleep studies done so it's not apnea or anything.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh I meant another stimmed burner to replace the caffeine in EC stack. Or Alphamine/Nocro to replace the CY portion of the EC stack.

Also how safe is ECY exactly?

You should always start with the LOWEST dose of caffeine and Y and see how you respond, dont just jump right into it. Why not just run the EC as is , and then add the Y a week or two later at a low dose 2.5mg or 5mg and then go from there (Y in the morning in a fasted state) and see how you respond before moving into replacing the C with a fat burner like alphamine/norco.. remember norco has some Y built in , so you may not need to add extra.

Diet is the problem
no EC stack will cause miracles with fatlos, nor will fatloss products like Alphamine and Norco cause drastic body comp changes, the diet is to blame, there is no if ands or buts about it. I ran alphamine multiple times, i contribute a SMALL amount of progress to it, but the diet is the key portion. You can lose fat and get ripped off diet alone, Fat burners play such a VERY small point to your progress.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
EC should help you drop fat all by itself. If that isn't working than diet definitely needs to be looked at.

Some are certainly able to add Yohimbine to it, but be careful with that and work up slowly. I would work the EC dose up to the recommended amount and then start to add Y to it.

Forskolin is a big winner for sure. Get it in there if you can.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Somewhat but I always stall right around when abs start to show. Lemme give you an example of my felt reaction to ECA. I have taken it 20 minutes before bed before and had no issues sleeping. I don't know if that's normal but I don't think it is. I've always been very resistant to stims. PWD dont do much to me either. I usually have to take 2 to 3 scoops to feel anything depending on the brand. That's what made me seek something hormonal. I know I have low test. Unfortunately it's just barely high enough that they won't treat it. Not that it matters because currently I do t have insurance. That may be a cause. My thyroid is fine ive had that checked as well. I've also had sleep studies done so it's not apnea or anything.
When you stall, the diet needs to change. Simple as that.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was confused as to why that was too. I had 8mg of Ephedrine HCl with 200mg caffeine preworkout once. Maybe it was just a bad day. What should the dose for yohimbine be? I read 0.2mg/kg of body weight but that's without caffeine and ephedrine
I would personally try increasing your ephedrine dose. I take 16-24 mg preworkout. For Y, start low and assess tolerance. I started with 2.5 mg Y HCl and then worked my way up to a dose that was comfortable. I don't use Y HCl anymore, however, I just use norco for my C&Y.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I would personally try increasing your ephedrine dose. I take 16-24 mg preworkout. For Y, start low and assess tolerance. I started with 2.5 mg Y HCl and then worked my way up to a dose that was comfortable. I don't use Y HCl anymore, however, I just use norco for my C&Y.
So would it be an okay idea to start 24mg E/200mg C 3x a day and then adding 2.5mg Y HCl and working my way up to 12-15mg like someone stated above? More = better when it comes to Y HCl? (assuming I can handle the sides and everything feels fine and BP is fine, etc)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would it be an okay idea to start 24mg E/200mg C 3x a day and then adding 2.5mg Y HCl and working my way up to 12-15mg like someone stated above? More = better when it comes to Y HCl? (assuming I can handle the sides and everything feels fine and BP is fine, etc)
I would do the stack 2x a day at first and then work your way up to a third dose. More is better with Y to a certain degree. I would not exceed 12-15 mg when using it with caff, even if you somehow don't get sides. Be very careful of the sides because they're awful. That's why we don't use straight up Y in our product, its more smooth.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless there is an underlining problem that requires some sort of help. It's really not the diet like I said I've had guidance and done things to the letter. I can never seem to beat 12 percent body fat. I've had this Conversation dozens of times. So I'm sure I can't convince you it's not the diet. Or cardio. But that's fine. This thread is still helping

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I would do the stack 2x a day at first and then work your way up to a third dose. More is better with Y to a certain degree. I would not exceed 12-15 mg when using it with caff, even if you somehow don't get sides. Be very careful of the sides because they're awful. That's why we don't use straight up Y in our product, its more smooth.
Thanks, I was also considering using Target A2 or Alphamine/Norco instead of straight up Y HCl and caffeine. I guess I'll decide that when I'm about to start my cut. Any opinion on LISS cardio while on ECY? Should it be avoided? I know that HIIT should definitely be avoided.

Also is there even any point taking Y HCl later in the day along with the EC when I'm not fasted/preworkout/doing cardio? What exactly is considered fasted anyway? 3 hours after a meal? 2 hours after?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I was also considering using Target A2 or Alphamine/Norco instead of straight up Y HCl and caffeine. I guess I'll decide that when I'm about to start my cut. Any opinion on LISS cardio while on ECY? Should it be avoided? I know that HIIT should definitely be avoided.

Also is there even any point taking Y HCl later in the day along with the EC when I'm not fasted/preworkout/doing cardio? What exactly is considered fasted anyway? 3 hours after a meal? 2 hours after?
Those would all be great options. Target A2 has more fat burning potential than Y HCl. I would suggest Norco with 1 cap target A2. LISS is fine, just be sure to take the stack on an empty stomach preworkout. And no, no point taking it when you're not fasted, but the same goes for EC. Ephedrine MUST be taken on an empty stomach. I'd say fasted is indeed >3 hours after a meal.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Those would all be great options. Target A2 has more fat burning potential than Y HCl. I would suggest Norco with 1 cap target A2. LISS is fine, just be sure to take the stack on an empty stomach preworkout. And no, no point taking it when you're not fasted, but the same goes for EC. Ephedrine MUST be taken on an empty stomach. I'd say fasted is indeed >3 hours after a meal.
Okay what about 2x a day dosing vs 3x a day?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That target a2 sounds nice. Was just checking that out. Has anyone ever experimented with anything like taking an estrogen blocker or etc. (something affecting hormones) as a dedicated fat loss method? Just curious about that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That target a2 sounds nice. Was just checking that out. Has anyone ever experimented with anything like taking an estrogen blocker or etc. (something affecting hormones) as a dedicated fat loss method? Just curious about that.
new erase pro has some of these features. fatloss and lowered e

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet thank you. I'll check it do you think it would be safe to stack that with ecy?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay what about 2x a day dosing vs 3x a day?
Start at 2x a day and see if you can handle 3x a day without it impairing your sleep.

Sweet thank you. I'll check it do you think it would be safe to stack that with ecy?
Target A2 and erase pro can definitely be stacked with EC. I wouldn't use Target A2 if you're using Y though.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much. I'll be checking these out asap

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question. When taking erase should I worry about TEST dropping to match estrogen levels? Or does it not work that way? Sorry total layman when it comes to that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question. When taking erase should I worry about TEST dropping to match estrogen levels? Or does it not work that way? Sorry total layman when it comes to that
Not an issue. If anything you might see your total test increase.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again. I was reading a log saying that it's best to get two bottles. Apparently most see the best results around the 6th week which the 30 cap bottle wouldn't last till obviously. Your thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks again. I was reading a log saying that it's best to get two bottles. Apparently most see the best results around the 6th week which the 30 cap bottle wouldn't last till obviously. Your thoughts?
New version epro def has better long term effectivity. Og version was faster but less permanent so it depends which version you have. If new, get 2

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As booneman77 said, it would lead to an increase in test if anything.

I would suggest getting 2 bottles but it is up to you. You can certainly just use 1 bottle but 2 yields the best results IMO.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to bump this and have some follow up questions I was just looking at other estrogen blockers. What do you guys think of reversitol v2? Or any other Similar products. I only ask because you get more than your two weeks worth of dosages in one bottle for not a bad price. Also I've noticed it has a S. E. R. M. Complex in it? Does this mean a person could just take a serm for 8 weeks and have similar results? Stacked with Eca or even ecy.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to bump this and have some follow up questions I was just looking at other estrogen blockers. What do you guys think of reversitol v2? Or any other Similar products. I only ask because you get more than your two weeks worth of dosages in one bottle for not a bad price. Also I've noticed it has a S. E. R. M. Complex in it? Does this mean a person could just take a serm for 8 weeks and have similar results? Stacked with Eca or even ecy.
What are you looking for exactly by using these products?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something to combine with Eca. Eca by itself doesn't do much for me and I'm curious about what results of have with a hormone modulating supplement. I'm looking for fat loss but I want to experiment with something like this to see if there's any added benefit

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to combine with Eca. Eca by itself doesn't do much for me and I'm curious about what results of have with a hormone modulating supplement. I'm looking for fat loss but I want to experiment with something like this to see if there's any added benefit
TBH it won't result in noticeable body composition changes. I still think Norcodrene would be your best call.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I do like the looks of that product but I was curious to test out something hormonal since I believe that that's what my issue is. I already know I have low test. Not that in trying to treat that or anything but i was just curious if something like erase pro would work since I'm very stim resistant

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I do like the looks of that product but I was curious to test out something hormonal since I believe that that's what my issue is. I already know I have low test. Not that in trying to treat that or anything but i was just curious if something like erase pro would work since I'm very stim resistant
Do you have any blood work?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I did about 2 Years ago it's was about 400 the paper is at home in a file cabinet. I'm 28 now

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I did about 2 Years ago it's was about 400 the paper is at home in a file cabinet. I'm 28 now
Hmm. You could use Erase pro, although IMO if you're just looking to cut, Norcodrene is a better option.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a tough decision both look like great products but working from two different angles

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have a look at that reversitol v2 and what are you thoughts on just using a serm for hormone modulation. I'm reading more and more on various other forums that people do that frequently