My Experience with KRALA Powder

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. My Experience with KRALA Powder

Well I have to say this stuff must be doing something. I guess I need a lot more to notice anything though. I don't feel anything till after the second dose of 560 mg each. Thats 1/4 teaspoon. After I take my second dose, usually about 4 hours after the first dose, my arms feel swollen up like I just repped out on bicep curls or something. So I guess this stuff does work for me, I just don't get the feeling of low blood sugar. I usually take 560mg 3 times a day. That seems to work. Glucophase didn't do this, I only took 3 of those a day though....I'll continue to buy the powder and hope someone has a deal for a kilo of it soon. $1 a gram is pretty expensive but now at least I know it works for me...

2. Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...
    I think you might be confusing it with rala.

4. No, I knew it for RALA, but I was pretty sure it was also needed with KRALA...

I Could be wrong, I take it anyway if its not added....

5. I'm pretty sure that ALA in general depletes biotin. Would be a good idea to get a bottle from Wal-Mart.
    •   

6. How much extra do I need then?. My multi has 100% of the RDA. By the way KRALA is completely stable. You are thinking of ala and rala that are not stable.

7. T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.
    Last time I checked it was around 13%. Do you have any idea on the biotin issue?. I was gonna go pick some up today but don't know exactly what dosage pills I should get?. Rite aid is having a buy one get one free on there store brand so I figure I might as well pick some up...

9. Just take 1 of the D-biotin (or biotin) caps. It's possible to overdose.

Since you're taking so much KRALA, I figure you must have found a good price. Can I ask where? (My hotmail address is RRGG)

10. The topic is discussed in the anarchy stack thread.
    100 mcg of bioton per 100 mg of r-ala, I believe.

11. You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Just take 1 of the D-biotin (or biotin) caps. It's possible to overdose.

Since you're taking so much KRALA, I figure you must have found a good price. Can I ask where? (My hotmail address is RRGG)
    It is not possible to overdose. I have read a lot on biotin. Here is a link to one of david tolsens articles on the subject.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?ingredients_****31

13. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.
    I have searched and searched and it seems to me that D-biotin and biotin are exactly the same thing. If you can find me a reference link I would appreciate it. I just got the stuff linked below, I think I'll be fine with that. Its a good price and from a trusted company.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_****516

14. T - did you get your k-r-ala from 1fast?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    T - did you get your k-r-ala from 1fast?
    Yeah but I have been fishing around here to try and get one of the sponsers to carry it for a lower price or at least have some quanity discounts.

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Yeah but I have been fishing around here to try and get one of the sponsers to carry it for a lower price or at least have some quanity discounts.
    Yeah, a dollar a gram isn't very cheap. I would rather buy Glucophase because it's already capped, and I have no idea how much quercitin increases K-R-ala's effects, but it can't hurt.

17. How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ? rala and ? Potassium

18. How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ?
    I think the technical answer is "none." :-)

19. Quote Originally Posted by DevilSmack
    How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ? rala and ? Potassium
    It's roughly 65/35 in favor of the active ALA compound.

20. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    I think the technical answer is "none." :-)
    LOL

21. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    It's roughly 65/35 in favor of the active ALA compound.
    Okay, so 1 glucophase cap would have 162mg of R-ala.

22. Yup, 250mg *.65 yields 162mg of target compound. Low-yield, but unstable w/o the K-salt

23. So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have searched and searched and it seems to me that D-biotin and biotin are exactly the same thing. If you can find me a reference link I would appreciate it. I just got the stuff linked below, I think I'll be fine with that. Its a good price and from a trusted company.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_****516

BUMP!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

R-ALA is unstable w/o the salt. The effective yield must be considerably higher with the KRALA form, but I have nothing to back it up. Geronova goes into detail on the website.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
  2. my experience with IA
    By lockandload in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 09:16 PM
  3. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 01:38 AM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:40 AM