My Experience with KRALA Powder

1. Diamond Member
    Answers

My Experience with KRALA Powder

Well I have to say this stuff must be doing something. I guess I need a lot more to notice anything though. I don't feel anything till after the second dose of 560 mg each. Thats 1/4 teaspoon. After I take my second dose, usually about 4 hours after the first dose, my arms feel swollen up like I just repped out on bicep curls or something. So I guess this stuff does work for me, I just don't get the feeling of low blood sugar. I usually take 560mg 3 times a day. That seems to work. Glucophase didn't do this, I only took 3 of those a day though....I'll continue to buy the powder and hope someone has a deal for a kilo of it soon. $1 a gram is pretty expensive but now at least I know it works for me...

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...
    I think you might be confusing it with rala.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

No, I knew it for RALA, but I was pretty sure it was also needed with KRALA...

I Could be wrong, I take it anyway if its not added....

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm pretty sure that ALA in general depletes biotin. Would be a good idea to get a bottle from Wal-Mart.

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

How much extra do I need then?. My multi has 100% of the RDA. By the way KRALA is completely stable. You are thinking of ala and rala that are not stable.

7. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.

8. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.
    Last time I checked it was around 13%. Do you have any idea on the biotin issue?. I was gonna go pick some up today but don't know exactly what dosage pills I should get?. Rite aid is having a buy one get one free on there store brand so I figure I might as well pick some up...

9. Senior Member
    Answers

Just take 1 of the D-biotin (or biotin) caps. It's possible to overdose.

Since you're taking so much KRALA, I figure you must have found a good price. Can I ask where? (My hotmail address is RRGG)

10. Banned
    Answers

The topic is discussed in the anarchy stack thread.
    100 mcg of bioton per 100 mg of r-ala, I believe.

11. Super Lab Rat
    Answers

You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.

12. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Just take 1 of the D-biotin (or biotin) caps. It's possible to overdose.

Since you're taking so much KRALA, I figure you must have found a good price. Can I ask where? (My hotmail address is RRGG)
    It is not possible to overdose. I have read a lot on biotin. Here is a link to one of david tolsens articles on the subject.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?ingredients_id=31

13. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.
    I have searched and searched and it seems to me that D-biotin and biotin are exactly the same thing. If you can find me a reference link I would appreciate it. I just got the stuff linked below, I think I'll be fine with that. Its a good price and from a trusted company.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=516

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

T - did you get your k-r-ala from 1fast?

15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    T - did you get your k-r-ala from 1fast?
    Yeah but I have been fishing around here to try and get one of the sponsers to carry it for a lower price or at least have some quanity discounts.

16. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Yeah but I have been fishing around here to try and get one of the sponsers to carry it for a lower price or at least have some quanity discounts.
    Yeah, a dollar a gram isn't very cheap. I would rather buy Glucophase because it's already capped, and I have no idea how much quercitin increases K-R-ala's effects, but it can't hurt.

17. New Member
    Answers

How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ? rala and ? Potassium

18. Senior Member
    Answers

How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ?
    I think the technical answer is "none." :-)

19. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSmack
    How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ? rala and ? Potassium
    It's roughly 65/35 in favor of the active ALA compound.

20. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    I think the technical answer is "none." :-)
    LOL

21. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    It's roughly 65/35 in favor of the active ALA compound.
    Okay, so 1 glucophase cap would have 162mg of R-ala.

22. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Answers

Yup, 250mg *.65 yields 162mg of target compound. Low-yield, but unstable w/o the K-salt

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have searched and searched and it seems to me that D-biotin and biotin are exactly the same thing. If you can find me a reference link I would appreciate it. I just got the stuff linked below, I think I'll be fine with that. Its a good price and from a trusted company.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=516

BUMP!

25. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

R-ALA is unstable w/o the salt. The effective yield must be considerably higher with the KRALA form, but I have nothing to back it up. Geronova goes into detail on the website.

26. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Answers

Oh man, I realize this is "TMI" but I've got the worst squirts on Bulk's KRALA powder. I had run out of Sledge's Glucophase and it's out of stock so I bought 50g of Bulk's. I wasn't aware of bowel-tolerance issues with ALA, but this stuff is POTENT!

I took approx 400mg TID. I've taken an equiv dose of Glucophase, but never had the squirts on GXR.

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    Oh man, I realize this is "TMI" but I've got the worst squirts on Bulk's KRALA powder. I had run out of Sledge's Glucophase and it's out of stock so I bought 50g of Bulk's. I wasn't aware of bowel-tolerance issues with ALA, but this stuff is POTENT!

I took approx 400mg TID. I've taken an equiv dose of Glucophase, but never had the squirts on GXR.
    Have not had that problem at all, and you can see from my other posts how much I have been taking.

28. New Member
    Answers

100mg of KRALA would have 40mg of active KRALA. T-Bone is taking it in the proper dose. 500mg yields 200mg of active RALA. Do that 2-3 times day and it works wonders. It can be had for .60 a gram in the right place.

29. New Member
    Answers

i could be really wrong on this, and mind you i really dig 1fast's stuff... but wasn't it proven by geronova that they don't sell bulk krala to 1fast? cause, i can't remember mike ever postin the coa on it. again sorry if im wrong, but kinda curious and all.

30. New Member
    Answers

It is possible that they buy from Geronova but are not licensed with them. This happened to me about 1 1/2 years ago. I was buying from them and was contacted by them. Mostly due to me buying from them through my legal company name which is different from my web site. They had actually contacted me through our site. Once I informed them of the difference we worked out the license agreement and all is well now.

This would lead me to believe, since I serious doubt 1fast would misrepresent their product that they are not licensed to sell using the KRALA name. If this was in the past they have probably cleared that up by now.

Thats my opinion...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. my experience with IA
    By lockandload in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:16 PM
  3. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:38 PM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 08:40 AM