Supplement Schedule

Littleman879

Awards
Stast-Height-5"11
Weight-200
BF%- 9-11
Currently Bulking
Anyway to the point, ive just ordered a load of supplement qand i want to know your opinions about the timing of them.

Time
5.20 Wake up
5.30 Breakfast
6.15 CEE(2.5g),HMB(1.5g)
6.30-7.30 Train
7.35 ALA(200mg)
7.45 CEE(2.5g)
8.00 Shake(40g Protein/80g Carbs)
11.05 Food
11.20 HMB(1.5g)
12.15 Food
13.15 Food
14.00 Food
16.00 HMB(1.5g)
17.00 Shake(40g Protein/ 30g Carbs)
17.45 Food
18.00 Multi Vitamin
19.45 Food
21.00 ZMA(1 Serving of optimum/3 capsules)
21.20 Glutamine(5g)
21.30 Arginine/Ornithine/Lysine(2.25g of each)
21.30 BEd

Sorry about the lengthy post, do an of you think that i should change the dosages of certain things, get rid of certain supplements , include certain things or what, P.S do you think its worth having a caesin shake b4 bed.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of food!! Especially around lunch when you eat, then eat again 1 hr later, then again 45 min later. HOw big are those "food" servings? Maybe bump the 1105 to 1005 and keep the next meal at 1215.

Littleman879

Awards
Each serving of food is about 650 calories.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'd dump the glutamine. Pretty worthless, especially in a bulker. I'd also add a meal about 45 minutes after your PWO shake and a meal in right before bed.

Littleman879

Awards
I'd dump the glutamine. Pretty worthless, especially in a bulker. I'd also add a meal about 45 minutes after your PWO shake and a meal in right before bed.
So it would be fine then to eat about half hour after taking the ZMA?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So it would be fine then to eat about half hour after taking the ZMA?
ZMA will be absorbed best in the absence of other minreals.

Most importantly, don't eat anything with a high calcium content or high iron content at the same time as the ZMA.

I'm not sure how fast it's absorbed, probably something like 45 minutes, so a meal half hour later won't be counterproductive by any means.

I've always taken my ZMA as I'm getting in bed to sleep. Usually this is 30-45 minutes from my last meal.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i just read on another post that HMB, creatine and glutamine work synergistically(spelling wrong).. so don't dump the glut..

Littleman879

Awards
i just read on another post that HMB, creatine and glutamine work synergistically(spelling wrong).. so don't dump the glut..
Do you recommend that i take 1 serving of each at the same time, its just that i have read other topics discussing that glutamine and creatin compete for absorbtion. Sorry about all the stupid questions even thoughth ive been training about 2.5-3 years its the first time that ive tried stackin supplements.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
CEE should be taken on an empty stomach as well. Its a big dilema when bulking, trying to get supps in on an empty stomach.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
CEE should be taken on an empty stomach as well. Its a big dilema when bulking, trying to get supps in on an empty stomach.
It can upset the stomach if its empty. Try and see if u can manage that.