It's a few days that this topic has been on my mind.
I always aim to lean bulks. Now with something strong as SD, I fear to accumulate some fat.
Once again i'm going to open my purse and add more supplements to my arsenal
Here is what's on my mind so far.
1. 7-oxo-DHEA. I'm already using Ab-Solved. I got some results and I hope it can contribute to not make my waist grow too much.
2. 7-OH. I'm going to switch to this in a few days, after i finish the first bottle of ab-solved
3. ALCAR. Its supposed to be one of the best nutrient partitioner.*
4. Forskolin. I'm very intrigued to use this stuff. I'm going to start it as soon as i finish my first SD minicycle.
5. K-R-ALA. it should help to assimilate carbs towards muscles instead of fat deposits.
6. Other things. I'm open to suggestions.
* It would be nice to know exactly how ALCAR compares to and carnitine tartarate in regard to this property.