Nutrient partitioners

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Back in my OCD days when I was worried about fat gain, I would do 25 bodyweight squats before a meal for partitioning.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Back in my OCD days when I was worried about fat gain, I would do 25 bodyweight squats before a meal for partitioning.
    When I said nobody exercises before every meal, I knew there would be a few exceptions. Pro is hardcore - even if he has stopped doing squats before every meal.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I read your article titled "Looking Back: An untimely Guide to Legal Steroids" and I enjoyed it. I am a rookie and your article explained many things that I wondered. Good article..
    Now write some more
    Glad you found it helpful. I'll see what I can do about the rest
    Dr.D should write something for Mind&Muscle too - then I suspect he would get some Sesathin, for sure...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    Dr.D should write something for Mind&Muscle too - then I suspect he would get some Sesathin, for sure...
    Yeah! i second that

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    When I said nobody exercises before every meal, I knew there would be a few exceptions. Pro is hardcore - even if he has stopped doing squats before every meal.
    ....and you didn't know that these body squats were performed in a thong on stage..... Not everyone has that sort of talent
    •   
       


  6. YEah, being lean was a must.....but I took it to an extreme.

  7. Prolangtum, did doing those 25 rep bodyweight squats really seem to help? I may give that a try, sounds interesting. BTW, what have you been up to lately, havent seen you around in a long time, good to see you again.

  8. To be honest, Im not sure. I was always lingering around 8-9%, which is hard to maintain year round. I was eating right at maintenance cals, I think it would be better to try when your bulking with a surplus of cals. Even then Im sure the difference will be minimal.
  9. resurrecting a bit old thread :)


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    ... MTC and carnitine, etc..
    What is MTC?
    About carnitine, do u think that ALCAR is the best form of carnitine for this goal?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    What is MTC?
    About carnitine, do u think that ALCAR is the best form of carnitine for this goal?
    Alcar is marketed for it's mental effects, but will work fine for fat loss. Carnitine free base or salts will work on fat and are usually cheaper than Alcar, but doesn't have the brain benefits. So choose the form that suits your goals. MTC is medium chain triglycerides. Caprylic is one of my fav's. MTC's are not stored as fat and offer a good carb alternative for body fuel. They also prime fat burning processes that advance it's affect.

  11. Shouldn't that be MCT??

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Shouldn't that be MCT??
    Leave me alone ! Momma said I was special but yeah, that's what I meant if my brain was working "properly" whatever that means
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High metabolism Hard Gainer - Nutrient Partitioner?
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Do you cycle your nutrient partitioners/pre carb supps?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:04 PM
  3. any good nutrient partitioners??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:06 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Log in
Log in