Will you guys please recommend a good tribulus supplement....

1. Registered User
    Answers

Will you guys please recommend a good tribulus supplement....

About to make a purchase for trib, but not sure on which one to purchase. I am currently lookin at optimum nutritions trib for 6.99 625 mg per caps, seems to be a good bargain, claims to be an extract. Would this be a potent type of tribulus or should i be lookin for a differnt brand and type. Someone recomended vitrix but the price seems a bit to costy for me. Someone please help me out here.

2. Registered User
    Answers

The very best ive ever come across is trueprotein.com the have 90% extract which is the best ive ever used.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Bryan......is that the actual name of the product??? Thx.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bizzare_777
    Hey Bryan......is that the actual name of the product??? Thx.
    I'm not Bryan, but yeah that's the name of the product. It's a bulk powder that you can cap yourself if you like.

Here's a link to the product info: http://66.63.171.49/store/comersus_v...idProduct=1362
  5. Registered User
    Answers

It would be cheapest to go with the powder, for my last post cycle I used ON 625 Tribulus caps like you were talking about, took 10 a day, and I seemed to recover pretty good, dont know how much was attributed to the tribulus. I have taken vitrix and honestly didnt really like it that much, definetly not worth the money. I have heard SoPharma's Tribestan is really good too, it is a bit pricey, I doubt I will ever try it though. Your best bet is probably to go with the powder and cap your own, the next best thing would be just to go with the ON caps in my opinion. You could also give Primaforce's new FUZE a shot, it is supposed to be really good, check out Nutraplanets web site.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Thx Guys....Just checked out trueproteins site, really seems like a good deal on the powder.only thing is i really hate havin to mix anything, i prefer to just take caps or pill form. I noticed they did have a cap form that is coming soon. Do you guys know if its out yet. If not i guess ill just give optimum a try, even though there's is only extracted 40%. Again, thx for the inputs.
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

I have been using Fuze for a little over a week and I can say that it definitley seemed to do the trick at least with libidio. I used FUZU in the past and this (fuze)seemed to be on par. I used a higher dose though, 2 caps in the morning 1 mid day and than 2 more at night. I take two doses with a CET on an empty stomach and one with food. It certainly has the I-Hop smell attatched to it after a few days. I have used other trib products as well and they never seemed to be doing anything noticable but whether it is the placebo effect or not I have seen a positive result.
  8. Board Supporter
    Answers

I took 3g of ON's Trib during PCT and it seemed to work fine. I was also taking Nolva, 6-OXO, and ZMA, so I can't attribute my fast recovery to just the trib...but it definitely helps. I would assume that 90% trib couldn't hurt!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I have had good results from the bulk trib powder at BAC. They have (or used to have) 2 different potencies.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

someone needs to run some testosterone test to see if trib works. I use it because of the claims but wonder sometimes if it actually works.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    someone needs to run some testosterone test to see if trib works. I use it because of the claims but wonder sometimes if it actually works.
    It does not increase test!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. when will you guys start selling...
    By The Flash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:29 PM
  2. Please recommend a good libido enchancer!
    By 300Fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 08:13 PM
  4. maybe you guys can give some good advice
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 06:16 AM