Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just tried a sample of the FinaFlex PX before my cardio today, this is amazing I jump on the step mill and doubled my former record for time! As I was driving home I almost had a euphoric felling.

I had heard of FinaFlex before joining the AM Forum but had never tried any of there products, so far everything I have tried has been excellent! Good to you there are a few companies still producing good products at a fair price.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I got a couple of samples from Finaflex too (the fat burner, stimul8, g8, etc) and they're all good stuff.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I used a bottle of their PX and it was some good stuff, nice and smooth

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STIMUL8 is a great preworkout and all you need is 1 scoop.
Holy Mackeral! Start with half scoop! I'm a Stim lover and 1 scoop launches me into orbit!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thank you gentlemen! we appreciate the feedback, and the support!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Mackeral! Start with half scoop! I'm a Stim lover and 1 scoop launches me into orbit!
I must be weird. 1 1/2 scoop + 1 cap norcodrene + 25mg E and I was feeling it but nothing out of the ordinary

turff49

turff49

Awards
I wouldn't rep for a company I didn't believe in. I love all their products. Just awesome stuff!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah. It's pretty damn strong!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't rep for a company I didn't believe in. I love all their products. Just awesome stuff!!
-This!

FINAFLEX ..... great company .... great products ! ;)