Alphamine (INT version) Alpha-T2 (US version) stack

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Hi all.

Got a hold of PES Alpha-T2 (US version) with "Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A)" and though about stacking it with the International version of Alphamaine.

The INT version of Alphamine does not contain Yohimbe so it should be a safe/good stack? Considering other ingredients was upped to compensate for the lost of Yohimbe will it be to much of any ingredient? Was thinking 1 scoop Alphamine morning with 1 cap Alpha-t2 and same on the afternoon / pre-workout.

Now I'm only dosing 1 scoop Alphamine morning and 1 scoop 6-7h later/pre-workout that is my sweet sport, any more and I get jittery.

Anyhow the more I read about Yohimbe the more nervous I get, it's not a ingredient to mess around with. Combining it with caffeine will also amplifies it's effects of what I understand so that's is also something to keep in mind...

What do u guys think.

I'm soon in week 4 of my ABE/Erase Pro/Alphamine stack and got good result so far.
I'm also in my 6th week of Phosphatidic Acid (doing 8-10 weeks on this) and so far it stacks well.

The hunger on ABE and PA was insane, luckily the Alphamine got it down after 1 week, would not have lasted otherwise :D

I'm also taking BCAA before training but I heard that this does not do well with Alpha-T2 (insulin rise). Should I just skip the BCAA pre-workout and do it intra-workout (30-45 min after Alpha-T2/alphamine) instead? Also I'm taking Hemavol pre-workout does the agamine interferes with Alpha-T2 (Yohimbe)?

My pre-workout should look like this then:

1 PA / 1 HMB (1h pre-workout)
7.5g Hemavol / 4g Beta Alanine / 5g Creatine (45min pre-workout)
3g Alphamine / 1 Alpha-T2 (30 min pre-workout)
Amino IV (intra workout)

Any good ideas or does this look good?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your setup looks good. A scoop of Alphamine with a cap of A-T2 would be fine. The SA2-A tends to provide a cleaner feel than other yohimbe extracts and is generally tolerated well.

If there's still concern about yohimbe alone and with caffeine, you could start by trying one cap of A-T2 by itself in the morning. If tolerated well, you could then try one cap with a small dose of Alphamine pre-workout.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Is this the latest version of Alpha-T2?

White caps?

My Alphamine (INT version)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep that's the latest version. I think breezys plan looks good, let us know if you have any other questions.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Will try 1 cap Alpha-T2 and 1 scoop Alphamine in the morning and evaluate.
If it goes well I do the same pre-workout about 6h later.

I thought the caps were green "something" but that was the old version then?

Thanks for the quick help.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I'm also taking Erase Pro (New version) in the morning.
I'm taking it 15min after the Alphamine/Alpha-T2, 15 min after the Erase Pro I'm also taking 15mg zinc (also containing some Curcuma longa for joints)

No interference between these supplyment I hope?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it 15min after the Alphamine/Alpha-T2, 15 min after the Erase Pro I'm also taking 15mg zinc (also containing some Curcuma longa for joints)

would go well with new erase pro (cat's claw) as new version is joint friendly. no interferences

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will try 1 cap Alpha-T2 and 1 scoop Alphamine in the morning and evaluate.
If it goes well I do the same pre-workout about 6h later.

I thought the caps were green "something" but that was the old version then?

Thanks for the quick help.

Green caps are Norcodrene (green and yellow).

Your dosing set up looks good.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green caps are Norcodrene (green and yellow).

Your dosing set up looks good.
Agreed. Everything looks good. Good luck with your run xo0ox!

Good luck to you today as well, kbayne. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep us updated on this stack for sure

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
So far I must say they stack very well.
Alphamine takes about 10min to kick in for about 20min later the Alpha-T2 came on smoothly.
The thing I noticed is a warmer feeling after food and a longer lasting effect than the international version of Alphamine (have not tried the US version yet).
The Alpha-T2 does not hit hard but more of a smooth long lasting "feel good" effect that last to the afternoon dose, no crash, not jitter.

Thoughts about my other supps:

The New erase Pro is like said before a different beast and it does not dry you out as fast as the old.
With that said, the old on dried my joint up giving me some issues (nothing severe) and hit my libido more than I would want.
The New Erase Pro however takes a bit longer to kick in but now (3-4weeks later) I have dried up nicely, got no joint issues what so ever and libido is high as ever.

The New ABE is ABE on steroids. Same (for me) 3 weeks before notching full effect but now vascularity is high and pumps are great. After about 1 weeks appetite was through the roof luckily alphamine saved me but on a pure bulk this can't be beat.

With this I'm also taking 1.5g PA a day (750mg pre-workout and 750mg post-workout). I had been taking PA for about 6 weeks before adding ABE, Erase Pro, and alphamine but ABE it gave me a greater appetite and muscle fullness.
The ABE however also gives pump and vascularity as well as better weight control if u can handle the appetite. After a cheat day with ABE I feel fuller and stronger (pumped up) like the food knew right were to go.

So far this PES stack is working out great for me but next time I will play it smarter and divide up the supplements to make the run last longer...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Glad things are working out for you so well right now. :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Going to drop the Agmatine I'm taking pre bed and the Hemavol (contains agmatine) pre-workout during the Alpha-T2 cykel.
This due to that agmatine possibly activates the a2 receptors and with that interfering with Alpha-T2.

I'm now however a bit pusslet how I am going to build up my pre-workout.
Due to the Alpha-T2 I wait 2 hours after my lunch (low carb) before workout.
BCAA raise insulin so I can't take this before Alpha-T2.

So I'm thinking someting like this:
- HMB/PA (1 hour post)
- Alphamine/Alpha-T2 (45min post)
- BCAA/Creatine/Beta-Alanine/Taurin/Citrullin Malate (10min post)
- Amino IV (a bit into the workout)

Does Citrullin Malate interfere with Alpha-T2?

Any other good/better idea's?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly there have been discussions on Agmatine's effects on that, and it appears to be minor, so most don't worry about it (many combine Agmatine products with Alphamine regularly with no decreased effectiveness).

Also, I wouldn't over think the insulin issue here. Your set up looks perfectly fine though. I usually use Alphamine/Norcodrene/Alpha T-2 (whichever I am using, not all at once :p) 30-45 minutes pre-workout and then start drinking my Amino IV on the way to/as I warm up.

No issues with Citrulline.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Honestly there have been discussions on Agmatine's effects on that, and it appears to be minor, so most don't worry about it (many combine Agmatine products with Alphamine regularly with no decreased effectiveness).

Also, I wouldn't over think the insulin issue here. Your set up looks perfectly fine though. I usually use Alphamine/Norcodrene/Alpha T-2 (whichever I am using, not all at once :p) 30-45 minutes pre-workout and then start drinking my Amino IV on the way to/as I warm up.

No issues with Citrulline.
Yes I know the interaction is probably minimal but I have been using agmatine for a while now so I will see this as a break and also see if I miss it :D

The supps can only help you so far, in the end it comes down to willpower, determination and motivation.
I always tell my self during a heavy duty leg workout "how bad do you want this" and so far i want it more than the pain can erase.
With that said the supps can if done right give u that last edge.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
The stim feel does not kick as hard anymore, with is for me good as I don't really like that jacked up feeling.
Still going with 1 scoop Alphamine morning / afternoon with 1 cap Alpha-T2 morning / afternoon, my sweet-spot.

Going to be dosing Anabeta Elite a bit different this week since I'm no longer on agmatine pre-workout I thought some anabeta would do me nice.
I am trying 1 cap pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-workout (30min pre) and 1 cap pre post-workout meal.
Also dosing the PA about 3 hours post training and the other dose after training spacing them out a bit since PA level as I have read it is elevated for about 7 hours after intake (peaks after about 2-3h), spacing them out with about 4-5hours span seems like a good idea to keep mTOR activated for a longer period of time.?

Erase pro I still take about 15-20 min after the morning dose of Alphamine/Alpha-T2.

Also still got some HMB that I'm dosing 3g/day combining my first dose with PA, then second dose pre-workout and last third dose evening/pre-bed.
Creatine and Beta-Alanine pre-workout along with some taurine and TMG.
And let's not forget the standard supps, like Vassle (on nutrition), multivitamins (small dose), fish oil, extra zinc (15mg), extra magnesium (pre-bed with about 5g glycine).

My nutrient looks as follows:

Morning - Low Carb/High Protein/Medium Fat
Lunch - Medium Carb/High protein/Low fat
Post-Workout shake - High Protein/Low Carb (about 20g carb)
Post-Workout Meal - High Carb/High Protein/Low Fat
Evening - Low Carb/Medium Protein/High Fat
Pre-Bed - High Protein/Low Fat

For now I'm doing:
- 3g Protein / kg (When doing carb loading day I decrees the protein intake as well)
- 1-3g Carb / kg (depending if it's low carb day or high carb day),
- 1-1.5g Fat / kg (depending if it's low carb or high carb day).

At least 2-2.5g protein comes from food (not supps)
Only slow carbs (no gluten/lactose) except after training.
Fat are mostly from stuff like coconut flakes/oil (MCT fats), avocado, olive oil, and fish, saturated fats comes from my meat intake.
Eating about 300g of vegetables 2x day with meal as well for my fiber/vitamin intake.

Training about 5-6 times a week (heavy lift for the moment) listening to my body and taking a extra rest day if so required.
Doing a 2 split (2days on 1 rest) Leg/abdominal one day and Upperbody (not arms) next day. In the end of the week I throw in an arm/supporting (small) muscle workout as well if the body is up to it.
Also doing some morning/evening walks (low intense about 20-30min). Careful not to overdue it due to a lower fat percent (6%).
It's for me not hard to burn fat if you are above 10% but lower and you have to take into consideration that you can't burn 0.5kg fat a weeks anymore.
For me I can burn maybe 0.2kg fat /weeks and then I have to lower cardio and raise food to avoid burning muscles as well (scale is a bad way of measuring success).

That is a bit of summery of my workout for now.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Since a lot of people stack this 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap Alpha-T2 out of pure curiosity I had to try.
Before I tried 2 scoops Alphamine and became jittery although I can easily take a pwo with 300 mg caffeine and feel good.
Anyhow since alphamine contains 125mg caffeine I added another 100mg caffeine (since 2 scoops Alphamine is 250mg caffeine) with my one scoop of alphamine and 1 cap Alpha-T2 (225mg caffeine).

And boy does it kick, I am Stim tolerant (caffeine ) but this is something else, must be the yohimbine combo.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since a lot of people stack this 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap Alpha-T2 out of pure curiosity I had to try.
Before I tried 2 scoops Alphamine and became jittery although I can easily take a pwo with 300 mg caffeine and feel good.
Anyhow since alphamine contains 125mg caffeine I added another 100mg caffeine (since 2 scoops Alphamine is 250mg caffeine) with my one scoop of alphamine and 1 cap Alpha-T2 (225mg caffeine).

And boy does it kick, I am Stim tolerant (caffeine ) but this is something else, must be the yohimbine combo.
Yeah, despite the relatively low caffeine content per scoop, Alphamine still provides quite a kick. We appreciate all the feedback brother. Keep killing it!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Whoa that was as workout strait from hell.
How can you guys handle 2 scoops US version of alphamine along with Alpha-T2? That much yohimbine along with caffeine must be extreme.
Checked my BP after workout and it was 145/75 HR 95 BPM. 10 min later 130/70 HR 70 BPM.
Was a deadlift/arm day with some supporting exercises.
Will tread lightly with this combo.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Damn dude, looking lean
Thx man :D

Leg workout today went really good, keep increasing in strength same time as I'm leaning out.
Calories are just a bit under maintenance, like I said before the lower the fat the less fat you can burn in a week.
Doing very little cardio now, just calm walk now and then to cleanse my mind (keep it from thinking about food, dame you ABE :D )
Did the same pwo stack as yesterday and today it felt better, both before and after workout.
My BP was 10min after workout 125/75 and HR 75 BPM after biking.

So far so good. Time for dinner.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx man :D

Leg workout today went really good, keep increasing in strength same time as I'm leaning out.
Calories are just a bit under maintenance, like I said before the lower the fat the less fat you can burn in a week.
Doing very little cardio now, just calm walk now and then to cleanse my mind (keep it from thinking about food, dame you ABE :D )
Did the same pwo stack as yesterday and today it felt better, both before and after workout.
My BP was 10min after workout 125/75 and HR 75 BPM after biking.

So far so good. Time for dinner.
Glad to hear its going well for you :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking awesome and in a great position for this run. Your stack should help tackle the last bit of stubborn fat.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
How does R-ala interact with my stack?
Thought that the r-ala could keep insulin at bay after a meal with carbs.
Don't know how it will interact with the yohimbine in Alpha-T2 though.

Any thoughts?
Was thinking dosing 100mg r-ala before lunch and after workout.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No negative interactions there so to speak, although you would be better off using Na-R-ALA if possible.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yeah I know but I can't find it anywhere in Sweden (even r-ala is hard to find).
Most products is 50% r-ala/50% s-ala.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know but I can't find it anywhere in Sweden (even r-ala is hard to find).
Most products is 50% r-ala/50% s-ala.
Yeah okay, cool, use what you can get :)