supplement help

alliance

alliance

Awards
looking for a good supplements to help cut weight and get back my strength and endurance. fractured my neck over a year ago and ready to get back at it, my diet is good cause im following my fightersdiet program. any help would be great

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
might wanna keep things simple for now, and add something like Stimul8 for the energy/endurance factor..
here's a nice bundle running at nutra currently:
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Supreme Stimul8 Stack (Stimul8 + FREEBIES): Discount The Supreme Stimul8 Stack Supplements

of course, if you want to expand the supplemental help, couple other nice bundles are popping right now as well..
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The PCT Revolution Black Artillery Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The PCT Revolution Black Artillery Stack Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Muscle Fiber Artillery Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Muscle Fiber Artillery Stack Supplements

and our MAX PUMP is a sweet stand-alone product directed at strength & endurance increases specifically..
can be added into any preworkout of choice, or simply taken by itself

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

options galore! welcome to the forum, and best to you on the road back to good health

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with base products for now, bulk creatine and beta alanine would be a great start. Sns makes both for a very reasonable cost. After that, look in to ArA, EC, forskolin (analyzed supps), and maybe Norcodrene (pes).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a few products that can help out with strength and endurance. White Pump is on sale now too.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/white-pump-30-servings.html?sel=6706

or an EAA/BCAA supp that contains some beta-a, citmal, and betaine anhydrous
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/purple-wraath-542-grams.html?sel=1457

or just keep it simple with some bulk creatine, which would always be a good start back into things
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/creamore-50-servings.html

SNS has some good bulk options as well. I had some good endurance off of Molecular's Peak Beta+

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking for a good supplements to help cut weight and get back my strength and endurance. fractured my neck over a year ago and ready to get back at it, my diet is good cause im following my fightersdiet program. any help would be great
What is your primary goal between cutting weight and getting strong? I know the feeling of coming back from a long layoff, in my regard, surgery. Anyways, muscle memory will play a role, but it will still take time. Even with muscle memory, it might be difficult to cut weight and gain good strength gains.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good options and you can't go wrong with any of the recommendations. Finaflex and CL both put out good staples to get you back on your feet. The majority can be found at island supplements too. Best of luck and start slow and ease back into it.