DCP 2.0 and Combustion dosing advice?

Jake.miller

Jake.miller

Awards
Just got my shipment of dcp and combustion in. What do you guys think is the most effective/time and dosing of this. Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my shipment of dcp and combustion in. What do you guys think is the most effective/time and dosing of this. Thanks
I took my DCP 2.0 2x3meals (which I believe is also the recommended dosing). I really liked taking the combustion pre-workout. However, it would probably be effective 30 minutes prior to your meal as well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take DCP on an empty stomach, usually preworkout, morning, before bed.

I haven't used combustion yet, but would probably use AM and then preworkout.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take DCP on an empty stomach, usually preworkout, morning, before bed.

I haven't used combustion yet, but would probably use AM and then preworkout.
This is how I take my DCP.

I generally take my Combustion preworkout and before my mid-day meal. I also sometimes do two capsules preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder how this stack would go with formabolic on a cut. Has anyone tried?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wonder how this stack would go with formabolic on a cut. Has anyone tried?
I have, its very nice. DCP burs fat like a pro and Formabolic gets rid of the water and gives a nice little rush to some folks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have, its very nice. DCP burs fat like a pro and Formabolic gets rid of the water and gives a nice little rush to some folks
Yeah I'd imagine it would deliver nice results. May have to use dcp and form when I cut pre summer.

Cogy

Awards
Little question:

Is DCP for preventing fat gain or for fatloss

And which one do you prefer og DCP or DCP 2.0

Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Little question:

Thanks
Both it works well for limiting fat gain while bulking and it cuts fat really well. I never tried of dcp but from what I understand. Dcp2.0 Is an improvement

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little question:

Thanks
I unfortunately never got a chance to try the first DCP.

IMO, DCP 2.0 can be used for either goal. During a lean bulk, it can help to mitigate fat gain. During a cut, it can assist in promotion of fat loss through many pathways. I like to stack it with stimmed burners, like Combustion or Alphamine to get some synergy going.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just grab some SNS TTA and you're pretty much set for the OG version. Pretty sure Orbit has stock.
Just don't wait too long to try to grab that TTA-500 though, peeps.. with it just having had this one last production of it...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just don't wait too long to try to grab that TTA-500 though, peeps.. with it just having had this one last production of it...
I need to grab some to stack with my DCP 2.0 and Combustion :)

Cogy

Awards
Just bought three of them. Stack is gonna be : erase + og dcp + tta-500 + ec

Cogy

Awards
Yes the doses in OG DCP is 750mg and 1 cap tta-500 makes 1250mg TTA :)

alliance

alliance

Awards
could you run dcp 2.0 and combustion with macca pro and endosurge turbo together. or dcp 2.0 and combustion and alpha dawg and wmd

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could you run dcp 2.0 and combustion with macca pro and endosurge turbo together. or dcp 2.0 and combustion and alpha dawg and wmd
DCP 2.0, Combustion, Maca Pro and EndoSurge Turbo should be fine to run together. Should make for one heckuva stack!

Alpha Dawg doesn't look like a problem, but I wouldn't run WMD with Combustion because of stims. I'm not too familiar with that line, though. Never used a Fadogia based booster, but I have heard good things.