Buying Clenbuterol

357mag

Awards
I wanted to order some Clenbuterol and at one time I wrote down a research facility that had it but now I can't find the damn paper that I wrote the info on. Can someone post a link or a name of a research facility that carries it?

Also would I be better off buying from a research facility rather than an online drugstore since Clen never was approved by the FDA in this country? And I thought I read that it's better to have it shipped FedEx cuz there is less of a chance of your package being intercepted by some customs office.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
First, you don't need to order from overseas. Second, there is a prominant source ALL OVER this board, if you'll look around.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to order some Clenbuterol and at one time I wrote down a research facility that had it but now I can't find the damn paper that I wrote the info on. Can someone post a link or a name of a research facility that carries it?

Also would I be better off buying from a research facility rather than an online drugstore since Clen never was approved by the FDA in this country? And I thought I read that it's better to have it shipped FedEx cuz there is less of a chance of your package being intercepted by some customs office.
Try one of our trusted board sponsors. Several offer a variety of research chems including clen in case you are into researching that. They are located at the bottom of the board and sponsor the various sub-forums. Custom, m5 through physical enhancment, and IBE if we need to name names.