Buying Clenbuterol

1. Registered User
    Answers

Buying Clenbuterol

I wanted to order some Clenbuterol and at one time I wrote down a research facility that had it but now I can't find the damn paper that I wrote the info on. Can someone post a link or a name of a research facility that carries it?

Also would I be better off buying from a research facility rather than an online drugstore since Clen never was approved by the FDA in this country? And I thought I read that it's better to have it shipped FedEx cuz there is less of a chance of your package being intercepted by some customs office.

2. Registered User
    Answers

First, you don't need to order from overseas. Second, there is a prominant source ALL OVER this board, if you'll look around.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 357mag
    I wanted to order some Clenbuterol and at one time I wrote down a research facility that had it but now I can't find the damn paper that I wrote the info on. Can someone post a link or a name of a research facility that carries it?

Also would I be better off buying from a research facility rather than an online drugstore since Clen never was approved by the FDA in this country? And I thought I read that it's better to have it shipped FedEx cuz there is less of a chance of your package being intercepted by some customs office.
    Try one of our trusted board sponsors. Several offer a variety of research chems including clen in case you are into researching that. They are located at the bottom of the board and sponsor the various sub-forums. Custom, m5 through physical enhancment, and IBE if we need to name names.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Buying a PC
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:40 PM
  2. Whats Everyone Buying with Their Tax Return?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 12:31 PM
  3. Should I buy this????
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-02-2002, 01:54 PM