insulin sensitivity

gspyropo

Awards
hi i am extremely sensitive to insulin , so i want a supplement to avoid insulin spike

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
insulin sensitivity is a good thing my friend. what i think you mean is you're extremely insulin resistant.

avoiding an insulin spike can be done by better food choices, like whole food meal with veggies vs slamming a gatorade.

some good insulin mimetics out now, and in no particular order would be Recompadrol, Slin Sane, Burn24, bulk Na-R-ALA. I personally like Na-R-ALA in 150mg doses twice a day. Recompadrol i like for cheat meals.

hope this helps

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol
Na-R-ALA

or

Recompadrol + Na-R-ALA the best combo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na-r-ala and slin sane are great additions to your stack.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
what about chromium or cinnamon ???
I've heard good things about chromium and mixed things about cinnamon. Honestly for the price, you won't do any better than recompadrol. I make my own caps from bulk berberine, gymnema, and banaba. It's cheaper but also quite a pain compared to getting 180 doses of recompadrol for 30 bucks and having no work to do and no bright yellow staining powder to have to work with.

Na-r-ala gave me horrible stomach pain for literally days, but this is very uncommon. It doesn't seem to have the same kick as recompadrol, but it's very good for you (not cheap, but good things seldom are). Just know that for NA-r-ala, quality is a huge problem so get geranova (Nutraplanet, SAN, etc... just make sure it specifies geranova licensed on the bottle).

Agmatine is another compound that people like for GDA properties. Not super strong, but it has so many other benefits, it deserves a mention. Searching 'GDA' will bring up all the info you could ever need. Good luck!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good things about chromium and mixed things about cinnamon. Honestly for the price, you won't do any better than recompadrol. I make my own caps from bulk berberine, gymnema, and banaba. It's cheaper but also quite a pain compared to getting 180 doses of recompadrol for 30 bucks and having no work to do and no bright yellow staining powder to have to work with. Na-r-ala gave me horrible stomach pain for literally days, but this is very uncommon. It doesn't seem to have the same kick as recompadrol, but it's very good for you (not cheap, but good things seldom are). Just know that for NA-r-ala, quality is a huge problem so get geranova (Nutraplanet, SAN, etc... just make sure it specifies geranova licensed on the bottle). Agmatine is another compound that people like for GDA properties. Not super strong, but it has so many other benefits, it deserves a mention. Searching 'GDA' will bring up all the info you could ever need. Good luck!
Great advice right here.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how effective cinnamon is, but I do sprinkle some on almost everything. I just like the taste of cinnamon. I am so used to it, I don't even smell it anymore. The other day at class, I pulled out some rice and put some spices on it, including cinnamon, and my buddy next to me said, "Wait, is there cinnamon on that?" I didn't smell it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cinnamon on top of steel cut oats :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I too sprinkle cinnamon on everything...

But my favorites GDAs are...

AP (Anabolic Pump)
Recompadrol
NA-rala

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I didn't know you could buy pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice. Mind=blown. Winter oatmeal just. got. interesting.
Make your own, it is so much cheaper. It blows my mind that people buy pre made seasonings. For example, pumpkin pie, taco, and italian seasoning come to mind. It is cheaper to buy the individual spices and blend them together.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cinnamon, glycophase, recompadrol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Na-R-ALA or Agmatine are a couple solid options. Some even stack both of these.

gspyropo

Awards
agmatine doesn't help with muscle pumps and vasolidation??

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why are we even discussing Agmatine and vasodilation anyways?