Sesathin and THC interaction:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I recently got injured on the job and had to take a drug test. I don't drink, but I occasionly smoke marijauna as it helps me big time with stress. So 3 or 4 times a month I smoke 2-3 good pulls of hit-it-and-quit-it-stuff.

I have been dosing Sesathin around 2 ml's twice a day, for the last 6 weeks. My question is what are the different theories in fat oxidation and sesathin. I take a ton of other supps that could *potientally make THC less potent in your system; but how much of a role could the Sesathin played in me pissing dirty? With THC being stored in the fatty lipids, could this have played a part in my "dirty piss?"

I read something about this over at Avant, but that was before I had this experience first hand. I would like to for future reference make sure I know what I can do to better protect myself. Thanks.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Randoms? There's a product call "urin luck" (or something close) that I know about that could be used if you know you need it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I believe the thread you are referencing was made by prolangtum...

Something about being on probation for weed and pissing dirty awhile later on.

I think in his case, the test showed a very minute amount (I've never been drug tested so I dont know how it is reported...whether it just shows as positive or whehther the amount shows as well) and he was able to convince the judge that because he was dieting and losing weight, and because THC stays in fat for so long, that the THC was being released because he was losing the fat.

IE the release of fat stores would reintroduce small amounts of THC back into his body, causing him to piss dirty.

I guess your best bet would be to research how long maryjane sticks around in fat and show that information, coupled with the fact that you "are currently dieting and trying to shed some pounds for the summer" and you should be (cross your fingers) all set.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also note, testing positive for THC means you're within a range. If you were above the range, you'd be currently high. If you were below the range but still showed a presence, you would pass because it has obviously been a long while since you were actually under the influence.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
drink plenty of water :) I remember a study that compared water vs. goldenseal vs. other herbal "cleansers", and drinking large amounts of water produced a comparable result in ppm (parts per million) of THC compared with all others. I think the normal test looks for results of 200ppm or over, if I remember correctly. One sure way is to get a home test kit and experiment ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we measure in nanograms/ml. cutoff for us is 25.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have someone piss for you. put it in a large visine bottle, and tape it to the bottom of your dick. This will keep the piss warm for a realistic touch to the lab-tech, and incase it is a supervised specimen (they don't actually stare at the tip of your dick and wath the pee come out) it will still look like you are peeing. Just practice ahead of time as:

1 you will need to have to pee when you enter the bathroom
2 this is to cover up the noise of air induction into the Visine bottle after evacuation
3 After emptying visine container of "donor piss", begin pissing into the toilet to make noise (keep pressure on the visine bottle so that it does not make an air sucking noise.
4 When your piss hits the water it will make enough noise (you can make more by telling the tech you have been holding this one for a long time) to cover up the sound of air reentering the bottle.
5 Practice in the comfort of your own home (not with real piss) a couple times so you are smooth like a magician)
6 Be cool, they are not expecting this degree of sophistication from a stoner......Dim

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Randoms? There's a product call "urin luck" (or something close) that I know about that could be used if you know you need it.
I believe I heard that new government testing standards look for masking agents such as this. If found the sample is deemed dirty.
There are cleansing treatments that take a few days but are supposed to be permanent til you smoke again. I don't know if labs can pick those up.

If there are any KNOWLEDGABLE potheads that know more about this subject, please PM me. I have some questions i'd rather not put out in the open. ;)

Pope

Awards
Lean One, I had to register under a different name to answer this one. Anyway, I have the answers for you, I dont have PM ability in either account tho so let me know how to contact you. I have a lot of good information and real world experience (recent job screen) in this subject and trust me most of what you've probably heard is myth. There are however some great forums out there that discuss this topic. I have read through most of if not all of them. Let me know how I can help.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, I had to register under a different name to answer this one. Anyway, I have the answers for you, I dont have PM ability in either account tho so let me know how to contact you. I have a lot of good information and real world experience (recent job screen) in this subject and trust me most of what you've probably heard is myth. There are however some great forums out there that discuss this topic. I have read through most of if not all of them. Let me know how I can help.
You can shoot me an e-mail from my public profile.We'll take it from there.

Pope

Awards
Well that didn't work. Any other options? I'm not computer iliterate either, I dont have permission to send you an email. If you can be specific about he test that would be a good start. Quest Diagnostics 5/50 is very common for a non-government test. I have plenty of experience in passing these but I will always suggest the substitution method (described below).

Goverment or Federal test typically have some form of observation (they watch you) They dont really watch you, they just leave the door open, normally they do not pay attention. Strict observation is the hardest where they actually face you while you go. They only watch your unit for probation tests tho, I have no experience here. There are also hair tests and those are also very difficult. A good rule of thumb is you are clean after 30 days for a pee test and 90 days for a hair test. This varies however as THC is stored in fat cell, so Lean Ones will hold less than FatOnes :rasp: and definitely don't lose fat in the final days leading up to the test as that will release THC into your system. Anyway, I'm just trying to give you some of the important facts, sorry if I'm random this is off the top of my head.

There are many great products out there to help you and they fall under two categories

1) Dilution
2) SUBSTITUTION

Dilution has been working for years but the new tests may know that you have diluted the sample. There are tons of ways to dilute. The drinks that they sell are really just overpoluted sludge. What is proven to really work is Lots of water/ salt/Aspirin/Creatine in specific combinations these work but are not 100%. If you're goiong to go with dilution you better be smart and definitely don't give a sample with your first pee of the day that will contain the most THC.

2) SUBSTITUTION is when you use, clean pee and drop it in the sample cup. I strongly discourage Dimunendo's suggestion of a visine bottle and getting a temperature that is warm to the touch. Sample cups have temperature strips on them and unless you heat the pee ahead of time it is very difficult to keep within the exceptable temperature range which is like 92-99 degrees. Also a visine bottle does not hold enough liquid. You need at least 60ml, so you need so use a travel shampooo bottle. this is a sloppy way and for 150 bucks you can get a top notch device.

If you have any doubts my ultimate suggestion is to get an electronic device and some synthetic pee, there are many brands but I will hold off on naming any at this time, then practice practice practice and you will pass.

That should get you started on thinking about these tests There are so many myths! Especailly around Dilution techniques, nothing can rid you of the THC faster than nature. Dropping fat helps but that will take time and losing fat means releaseing THC so you need time. All these stores about cranberry juice, goldenseal, detox herbs are all very misleading and overpriced. Sure they clean you out as any diuretic will but does not remove THC. The drinks out there will dilute the amount of THC but not remove it and the new tests can detect the gasses for THC in the pee and you will probably fail. If you are good though and use the correct formula of Water/Salt/Aspirin/creatine and electrolytes you can pass. This is what most of the drinks contain.

In many states altering these test is penalized heavily, it is considered a crime.

You need 30 days of being clean and take home tests. its fun

Feel free to ask questions, I still have tons more info.

or figure out a way to contact me or allow me to contact you.

- Pope

Oh and quit smoking you frigin hippy

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Actually, all labs that do drug screens don't necessarily use ranges. I've gotten about 3 in the last year for different jobs and they all used those PH strips. They just dipped it in the urine and if it turns a certain color, you're fvcked. A pot smoker would definately prefer a range test vs. a test strip test. Might wanna ask around and find out which one is being used.

In this past year, I've used a product from GNC called something like GHB??...GNB?? I can't remember now....but it honestly works bigtime. I have a bunch of buddies that use the stuff too. Never had a problem with it...plus I think they offer a money-back guarantee. What they need to do is have you're bail guaranteed if you get a positive...lol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, I won't change my name for this one. OH well, so I used to smoke pot so what. It's easy to pass a piss test. I did it dozens of times bro:

Take motrin the day before and of the test. It doesn't mask it, but forms a mutual metabolite that could explain the presence. On the questionaire, put motrin on OTC drugs that you use. Also, if you have some warning ahead of time, go on a crash diet for a week or 2. This causes you to loose recently stored THC. Then start eating like a fat man a few days before the test and that morning too. You want to be gaining fat when you pee, not burning it. What's in Sesathin? I don't think it's an issue. It's just a lignand. Also, drink to dilute you urine starting the day before the test, but take a B-complex so your pee looks concentrated and yellow. Don't make your test pee the first pee of the day! It's most concentrated then. They'll test you for creatinine values too for sure so use creatine at decent doses to make sure it doesn't look diluted to the analyzer. Also, a mineral supp like Gator-aid is great because your electrolytes will look normal too, and that can be your water source for flushing also. I've personally passed tests after smoking out the night before! So just cover these bases and it's all good. I had to retire years ago from the green because my company switched to hair testing :frustrate You just can't beat that one.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SesaThin will definitely increase lipid turnover. I have not looked into the science of beating a drug test, but THC is definitely lipophillic and stored as such, so I could see it causing problems, acutely (i.e. if you take it before your test, you might increase the concentration of THC and metabolites, but longer-term, it might help you rid yourself of them.

Again, i have not researched drug tests, so I do not know if this whole thought process is applicable.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
SesaThin will definitely increase lipid turnover. I have not looked into the science of beating a drug test, but THC is definitely lipophillic and stored as such, so I could see it causing problems, acutely (i.e. if you take it before your test, you might increase the concentration of THC and metabolites, but longer-term, it might help you rid yourself of them.

Again, i have not researched drug tests, so I do not know if this whole thought process is applicable.
If Ses increases turnover (a fat burner) it would be well suited for the prior weeks dieting phase I mentioned earlier. Like I said, be gaining weight the morning of the test though.

Par, you should send me a free bottle of Ses to try now for endorsing your stuff (J/J)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good info fellas. :thumbsup: I'm actually clean right now, but have been thinking about partaking for a while.The thing is, I will be starting a new job soon. I'm pretty sure I will not have to test. But I will be upgrading my drivers liscence to a class A and I may have to take one then. I dunno. I just want to have all my bases covered and be prepared should I decide to light up. :smite:

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here is a thread from my board on the subject:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=15210&hl=marijuana&

It is fascinating to theorize on different strategies. For instance, you would think a higher fat/keto type diet would be good leading up because it would maximally increase lipid turnover. Likewise, for lipolytics like yohimbine or EC. DNP would certainly cause a lot of turnover as well.

Right before the test, you want the opposite, so high carbs/calories would be desirable, as would anti-lipolytics like niacin.

Then, there is all the masking with extra water, diuretics, and various solutes (to keep the specific gravity and such fairly normal)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I give drug tests daily. dr d's tricks sound good. I was not aware of the motrin. I have not had anyone try that yet. with the visine bottle you need to be good because we catch that all the time. there is even a wizinator. a fake penis with a bag attached that we confiscated once. if its for employment you dont need to worry as much. we test for ph, specific gravity and creatinine levels also. the women are the worst because they can and do stick all sorts of containers up there.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
the Urinator is the best fake penis/peeing machine I've come across, but it was a long time ago. Kept great temperature, looked real, and it came with some synthetic piss too.

Lean One, they will test you. It's almost guaranteed. I do hiring for a large phone company right now, and there are a number of driving positions involved. Drug tests are required for any new hire and/or license upgrade or change. While the company I'm working for right now might not be representative of who you're with, I'd bet on it. They have a union and their members get treated like gold. If there was something they didn't have to do, they wouldn't do it. Basically lay off the grass for now and burn afterward.

I know the feeling. I came out of seeing The Ring II recently and I smelled pot and I felt real damn nostalgic and wanted to toke up with my girlfriend, who still gets stoned whenever she wants, and get laid like I used to, and then raid the fridge. I was so stoned in high school I don't remember most of it. But now I have no time anymore. Upside is I recently quit smoking. Again. BP was too out of whack. So now technically I have no unhealthy habits unless you count chips and salsa.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Lean, like I already said, I've smoked 2 J's the night before a test and still passed. I've totally mastered the urinalysis. Now, it's those damn hair follicles that piss me off! Theoretically, of course. :drunk: Good link, Ero's got some intresting info for sure!
What's the secret?

Any secret for mouth swabs?

I've got a bro who's a pothead, and could use this kind of advice. Id' rather he just quit to get the job, but anythign works. LOL

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What's the secret?

Any secret for mouth swabs?

I've got a bro who's a pothead, and could use this kind of advice. Id' rather he just quit to get the job, but anythign works. LOL
Mostly just what I posted before: water, b-complex, motrin and creatine. Pot was the most honest drug I ever tried. It never told me lies and I have no issue with a man that smokes. I miss it actually, I think, it's been so long I'm not sure anymore! Swabs are about the same as a pee test as far as detection times.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'll be passing this info along to the older bro. Save him about $40 on one of those stupid kits :D You da man!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is there ANY way to pass the hair test? I mean, my hair grows so much and so fast, you mean to tell me that there is still THC in there?
i was going to do some police cadet thing but i decided not to because i was afraid of doing the hair test.

Redeemer

Awards
Shave your head and wait!

Actually for urinalisys if they are not doing the testing onsite (That is, the sample gets sent to a lab) Pull out some of your pubes and throw them in the cup. When the sample is inspected they will not be allowed to test it because it has been contaminated. They will call for another test shortly thereafter but you can be ready for it at that point.

BTW that little trick was used successfully in my unit in the Army, and passed on by the Company Comander because usually it's 1 dirty piss and you are discharged.

Mike Ryan

Banned
Awards
I've got it! Why don't you stop smoking that crap? My younger brother is dumb as a post and slower than a blue hair on a lark because of all the stuff he did. He can't remember where he puts his keys 10 minutes after he lays them down. :think: That my friend, is a great way to pass a piss test. I like flames so flame away. :smite:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I've got it! Why don't you stop smoking that crap? My younger brother is dumb as a post and slower than a blue hair on a lark because of all the stuff he did. He can't remember where he puts his keys 10 minutes after he lays them down. :think: That my friend, is a great way to pass a piss test. I like flames so flame away. :smite:
I won't flame you, I'll just ban you if you cannot keep your judgemental coments to yourself. :nono: There are those amoung us that use canibis and other enthogens in an inteligent manner and with respect. For some of us, these substances are a tool to aid in opening the mind and enhancing spirituality. Stop acting like a child and get off the thread. You've been warned... :smite:

As for the hair test, you could try this, but I cannot vouch for it's effectiveness.

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_follicle_drug_test_products.asp

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It true, some people get stupid on it. But I've known some very intelligent guys who smoked pot 4 or 5 times a day(total pot heads) so it's all very individuallized, just like the effects. Some people it just makes them tired, while others have get wonderful insights. I don't do it because I'm scared of the hair test. The kits offer money back if it doesn't work, but I've known too many people that failed and lost thier job. I just can't take the chance. If anyone has ever passed a hair test on pot, I'd like to hear from them!

w_llewellyn

Awards
It true, some people get stupid on it. But I've known some very intelligent guys who smoked pot 4 or 5 times a day(total pot heads) so it's all very individuallized, just like the effects. Some people it just makes them tired, while others have get wonderful insights. I don't do it because I'm scared of the hair test. The kits offer money back if it doesn't work, but I've known too many people that failed and lost thier job. I just can't take the chance. If anyone has ever passed a hair test on pot, I'd like to hear from them!
www.ureasample.com - good resource!

Why would have thought they sell urine??

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol vinegar, clean and clear, tide! that's so crazy it just might work!

it reminds me of that simpsons episode when lisa gets gum in her hair and marge is like, "that's okay, lets just put some mayonaisse in there...." then after that she's like, "no, or is it peanut butter...."

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's an interesting thread on hair treatment, thanks for the link! Makes me wanna come out of retirement. Remember, we still need to go fishin' sometime
PastorOfMuppets...Dr.D...fishing trip...hmm...sounds okay.....BUT, if that chick in your avatar (Pastor) is going, I'm inviting myself and there is nothing you can do about it :D

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a good friend who works on a tug and he has to test before he sails. What he does is drink gallons of water right before he tests. It will generally come up a "dilute neg" which is not acceptable but by the time his results come back usually 2 weeks he has had time to clean out. Not a scientific way to pass but it has worked for him numerous times.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have a good friend who works on a tug and he has to test before he sails. What he does is drink gallons of water right before he tests. It will generally come up a "dilute neg" which is not acceptable but by the time his results come back usually 2 weeks he has had time to clean out. Not a scientific way to pass but it has worked for him numerous times.
That would work if he took 10g of creatine that morning too

Redeemer

Awards
The only issue is that some places check the color, and if it is too clear, will make you wait a half hour and piss again.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only issue is that some places check the color, and if it is too clear, will make you wait a half hour and piss again.
This method worked only because he would have a 2 week saftey period before he was back to civilization and would have to test again and by that time he would HOPEFULLY be clean.