Sesathin and THC interaction:

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. It true, some people get stupid on it. But I've known some very intelligent guys who smoked pot 4 or 5 times a day(total pot heads) so it's all very individuallized, just like the effects. Some people it just makes them tired, while others have get wonderful insights. I don't do it because I'm scared of the hair test. The kits offer money back if it doesn't work, but I've known too many people that failed and lost thier job. I just can't take the chance. If anyone has ever passed a hair test on pot, I'd like to hear from them!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It true, some people get stupid on it. But I've known some very intelligent guys who smoked pot 4 or 5 times a day(total pot heads) so it's all very individuallized, just like the effects. Some people it just makes them tired, while others have get wonderful insights. I don't do it because I'm scared of the hair test. The kits offer money back if it doesn't work, but I've known too many people that failed and lost thier job. I just can't take the chance. If anyone has ever passed a hair test on pot, I'd like to hear from them!
    www.ureasample.com - good resource!

    Why would have thought they sell urine??
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
    •   
       


  3. Supposedly there is the "maccujo method" for hair tests.

    http://www.marijuana.com/420/showthread.php?t=21816

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets
    Supposedly there is the "maccujo method" for hair tests.

    http://www.marijuana.com/420/showthread.php?t=21816
    That's an interesting thread on hair treatment, thanks for the link! Makes me wanna come out of retirement. Remember, we still need to go fishin' sometime

  5. lol vinegar, clean and clear, tide! that's so crazy it just might work!

    it reminds me of that simpsons episode when lisa gets gum in her hair and marge is like, "that's okay, lets just put some mayonaisse in there...." then after that she's like, "no, or is it peanut butter...."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    That's an interesting thread on hair treatment, thanks for the link! Makes me wanna come out of retirement. Remember, we still need to go fishin' sometime
    PastorOfMuppets...Dr.D...fishi ng trip...hmm...sounds okay.....BUT, if that chick in your avatar (Pastor) is going, I'm inviting myself and there is nothing you can do about it

  7. I have a good friend who works on a tug and he has to test before he sails. What he does is drink gallons of water right before he tests. It will generally come up a "dilute neg" which is not acceptable but by the time his results come back usually 2 weeks he has had time to clean out. Not a scientific way to pass but it has worked for him numerous times.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bering C
    I have a good friend who works on a tug and he has to test before he sails. What he does is drink gallons of water right before he tests. It will generally come up a "dilute neg" which is not acceptable but by the time his results come back usually 2 weeks he has had time to clean out. Not a scientific way to pass but it has worked for him numerous times.
    That would work if he took 10g of creatine that morning too

  9. The only issue is that some places check the color, and if it is too clear, will make you wait a half hour and piss again.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer
    The only issue is that some places check the color, and if it is too clear, will make you wait a half hour and piss again.
    This method worked only because he would have a 2 week saftey period before he was back to civilization and would have to test again and by that time he would HOPEFULLY be clean.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sesathin and NO
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:44 PM
  2. sesathin and females?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 11:30 AM
  3. Drugs and Herb Interaction Check
    By tatortodd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Log in
Log in