Core Nutritionals Core PWO Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my review for the Core PWO Post Workout Recovery drink, Chocolate flavor. Like the other protein samples this came in a plastic bottle with one serving inside. Product has 295 calories per serving, 43 grams of carbs, "0.3" grams of fiber and 28 grams of protein. It also has a "BCAA Blend" consisting of 4 total grams listed as "L-leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine". Also has 2 grams of L-Glutamine and 1 gram of Taurine". Copy and past job below. This time I mixed with some whole milk. I added a little bit at a time, shook it up, added more, repeat until I found a good consistency. I ended up with about 1 cup of liquid. This product for some reason didn't mix up as well as the others. There was a bunch of powder stuck at the bottom. I couldn't shake it off until I got close to the end of the drink.

As far as taste goes this was quite tasty. A bit sweeter than other chocolate products I've tasted but that goes with the territory when considering it's a post workout product with extra carbs. I really don't purchase these types of products but I've looked at them before. This one looks to have a much "cleaner" profile than a lot of others in the same category. Personally I'd rather make my own if I wanted the extra carbs. For convenience sake though this product seems to be one of the better ones on the market. If I had to choose an all in one PWO product it would be this one.

Thanks again for the samples!.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (82 g)
Servings per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 295
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g <1%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0.9 g <1%
Total Carbohydrate 43 g 12%
Fiber 0.3 g
Sugar 25 g
Protein 28 g 48%
Sodium 90 mg 4%
Potassium 210 mg 6%
Vitamin C 250 mg 417%
Vitamin E 100 IU 333%
BCAA Blend:
L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine 4 g
L-Glutamine 2 g
Taurine 1 g
Other Ingredients: Cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, dextrose, maltodextrin, cocoa powder, branched-chain amino acid blend (l-leucine, l-valine, l-oisoleucine), natural and/or artificial flavors, l-glutamine, taurine, ascorbic acid, d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, sucralose.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great review! Glad you enjoyed Core Pro :)