Core Nutritionals Core Pro Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a review of the sample serving of Core Pro Cookies & Cream. First thing is it comes in a little plastic bottle sealed with one scoop inside. This is nice because you can just add liquid right to the bottle. However, I would have rather just had a packet so I could mix it in a blender bottle, shaker, or blender. I added 1 TBSP of light cream. Then I added about 4 ounces of water. Shook it up well. Mixed pretty good but requires some extra shaking for a good smooth mix. Taste isn't bad. Pretty good cookies and cream flavor actually. I like it more than PES select cookies and cream. It came out pretty thin but of course that can be changed by adding more scoops.

As for the profile it's pretty good too. 130 calories per serving. 25 grams of protein. Three carbs, but no fiber. Anyway, I'd buy this stuff.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
nice review, their peanut butter ice cream flavor caught my eye

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This post is for the Chocolate Delight flavor. This might as well be a carbon copy of the Cookies & Cream review. The only difference is in the profile. Calories for the Chocolate Delight are 122 per serving. Protein is 23 per serving and carbs are the same. Mixing is of course the same. This chocolate is a little different tasting to me than other chocolate proteins. It's more of a Chocolate Malt flavor. I'd definitely purchase this flavor too!. I really don't know what else to add as far a review. Thanks to Core Nutritionals for letting me try these flavors out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome feedback T-Bone!