Best bulking supplement?

mustang89

Awards
Looking for some advice on a solid supplement for mass gains. Basically overall size even a little fat wouldn't hurt... I'm getting back into lifting after a couple months off and I wanna get some size back on quick as possible, anyone recommend anything?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'd recommend Myokem's Magnitropin

perfect for bulking. got great natural muscle building ingredients and Gentiana lutea extract which will increase your appetite

increased appetite = more food = more nutrients = more growth ;)

Myokem Magnitropin (144 capsules): Discount Magnitropin Supplements

currently stacking it with ArA and Phosphatidic Acid and I'm in love with the combo

anabeta, or ABE, is a good choice as well, PES makes great supplements

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A solid caloric surplus with AnaBeta Elite.

Add in X-Gels or X-Factor for ultimate gains!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Best products for me are anything that increases my appetite. Im currently using natadrol, xfactor, and form-xt....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good recommendations. Ara and anabeta elite is a great non hormonal stack. Both available @islandsupplements too. Caloric surplus and any of the recommendations in here will be great.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bulk has started this year with x-factor...the only other change is i'm replacing 1 scoop of my normal whey isolate with 1 scoop of mass gainz...other than that no real supplement changes other than preworkouts changing but i'm hopeing for some nice size from that alone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
A solid caloric surplus with AnaBeta Elite.

Add in X-Gels or X-Factor for ultimate gains!
Ran that stack last winter with two bottles of each and put on a solid 5-7 lbs great for a bulk with an increase in recovery

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All solid suggestions in here. I personally love ArA and ABE. Out of everything suggested I have used those two and had good results. A caloric surplus is ket to bulking. Another solid option would be Alphamax. It can be stacked with ABE or ArA or be ran solo if you'd like. Some people experience increase hunger, but I know I don't.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

The F95 is a great addition when bulking if you have a controlled surplus. It should help keep you on the leaner side if you're not way over maintenance calories.

mustang89

Awards
I ran a 4 week cycle of alphamax before and I liked it maybe I'll run that with anabeta and a good gainer maybe a good bcaa too any suggestions?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I suggest X-gels + ABE. Arachidonic Acid (main ingredient in Xgels) has been shown to increase LBM and strength in a study funded by Molecular Nutrition (pioneers of Ara)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a 4 week cycle of alphamax before and I liked it maybe I'll run that with anabeta and a good gainer maybe a good bcaa too any suggestions?
I've never stacked Alphamax and ABE, but seen users that have and loved the results. It might be a little too much F95, but the only way to tell is if you have GI distress Everyone is different in that regard. I have stacked Alphamax and X-Gels which is fantastic. Either way, you cannot go wrong with either stack!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels for sure

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering is sns xgels ok to take if i am training for an mma fight.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Burn 24. Product blew my mind.
Really is an amazing product for use just about anytime. I love it on a cut and recomp especially.

OP - my suggestion would be do look into:

Arachidonic Acid - I have used this many times over the years and never regretted it. Strength increases are fantastic and size as well.
ABE - I haven't used this myself, but the reviews for bulking are all very solid. I plan to give it a go in the future when I feel like I want to add some size again.
Magnitropin - While I'm not 100% sold on Epicatechin as a mass-builder per-say, I do find the formula very interesting. Certainly feel like it will be worth a shot at some point here.

The above all look very interesting, with X-Factor (ArA), being my number one recommendation for pure mass/strength gains. I noticed that you used and liked Alphamax, which would make a fantastic stack with any of the above. Hard to beat the price for what you get, especially considering the price of Forskolin 95 solo. The only stack I would take note of is with ABE, as both have Forskolin. With that said, you would do well with any of the products solo, so don't feel that you need to stack with Alphamax (it sure would be fun though).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Didn't he just answer that by saying he used m1d before?
Well had I assumed he has only used m1d before the question would not have been asked

jaces

jaces

Awards
Can someone give a link/description on anabeta?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some advice on a solid supplement for mass gains. Basically overall size even a little fat wouldn't hurt... I'm getting back into lifting after a couple months off and I wanna get some size back on quick as possible, anyone recommend anything?
Lots of good options in here...

Might I suggest creatine? It may not be the newest or prettiest but it's proven safe and effective :) it has more studies proving it effective than any other supp out there ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are there shipping restrictions of ArA to South Africa?
Shouldnt be as it is an EFA. I would be the same as importing fish oil

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor) is not only perhaps the most popular muscle building supplement on here, but has also been clinically proven by the University of Tampa to increase muscle mass, strength, and every single performance variable that they tested. Roughly 4lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks was the average.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Wel u can get any sort of steroid here ?? So I should be able to find,, but I want to give it a try as I have inflamation problems as wel