Norco or Alphamine first?

norinho

Awards
Hello guys.

Next week I'll start my cutting.

30 days - ErasePro + Alpha T2 + Forskolin + Alphamine
30 days - ErasePro + Alpha T2 + Forskolin + Norco

My doubt is....Is recommended start with Alphamine first or Norco?

Thanks !

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either one..

For me, Norco had better appetite suppression & mood benefits.

Alphamine provided a better energy boost.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys.

Next week I'll start my cutting.

30 days - ErasePro + Alpha T2 + Forskolin + Alphamine
30 days - ErasePro + Alpha T2 + Forskolin + Norco

My doubt is....Is recommended start with Alphamine first or Norco?

Thanks !

Awesome stacks. Either way would be fine, but I'd personally start with Alphamine and finish the cut with Norcodrene. As ddfox mentioned, Norcodrene tends to be stronger in terms of appetite suppression, which would be very beneficial as you get deeper into dieting.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is probably easiest (easy self dosing with powder) you can take preworkout, and as breezy said, work yourself into the appetite suppression of Norco when the diet gets tougher

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do norco first due to the appetite supression effects and then I use alphamine essentially as a pre-workout. I throw in bulk creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate & agmatine. Will be adding amentomax as soon as it is back in stock.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't go wrong with either, but I do like the idea of keeping the Norcodrene until later into the diet when a stronger appetite suppression is useful.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
alphamine 2 hands down best ive had in terms of cutting. every cut that i will be doing will have alphamine in it and wont think twice about changing, i sometimes use it also with a scoop of Preworkout.

ive heard you can stack both but ive never tried, i will try in the future though

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You could always do Norcodrene in the morning and Alphamine pre-workout if you wanted. That would give the benefits of both.

I'm partial to Norcodrene for the appetite control qualities, but Alphamine does have a bit more "juice" so to speak.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You could always do Norcodrene in the morning and Alphamine pre-workout if you wanted. That would give the benefits of both. I'm partial to Norcodrene for the appetite control qualities, but Alphamine does have a bit more "juice" so to speak.
good advice

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd either save the Alphamine, last, or add Leucine/HICA to Norco if you want to use it last. Get the muscle sparing effects when your getting leaner.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
good advice
Thank you sir.

I do quite enjoy my Amino IV + Norco. Quite a fantastic cutting stack. Cannot possibly get enough Amentoflavone.