New Noxipro

wray98

wray98

Awards
The new noxipro formula is almost out!! If you enjoyed the original with 1,3 then you are going to love the newest version. We are using Amp to replace the 1,3 along with the usual caffeine and a small amount of Alpha Yohimbine. Would love to hear some thoughts on flavors you guys would like to see?! We are going to roll out with Fruit Punch to start followed by Cherry Limeade and Pineapple/Strawberry!! I can promise you it taste great, is a smooth energy, feels very clean and euphoric along with an amazing pump!!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Loved the old noxipro. I definitely be purchasing the new one!

wray98

wray98

Awards
How is the tolerance buildup?
I've been using it myself for about 4 weeks and have not had any issues with Tolerance lowering. I usually take 1.5 scoops, max dose is 2 scoops and it hits me like rocket fuel every time. Of course each person is different, however the testers that have been testing the product seem to not have any issues with their tolerance building up. I have 1 tester that jumped right in at 2 scoops to start and has stayed there and hasn't made any complaints about his tolerance either.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Cool.

Old NoxiPro did build a tolerance on me.
Still used 2 tubs though. :p

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it myself for about 4 weeks and have not had any issues with Tolerance lowering. I usually take 1.5 scoops, max dose is 2 scoops and it hits me like rocket fuel every time. Of course each person is different, however the testers that have been testing the product seem to not have any issues with their tolerance building up. I have 1 tester that jumped right in at 2 scoops to start and has stayed there and hasn't made any complaints about his tolerance either.
Yea, that would be me :) He's right. I'm a huge stim junkie and have a pretty high tolerance. This stuff knocks my socks off at 2 scoops haha

wray98

wray98

Awards
Ingredients?
We will release the ingredient profile soon! I can promise you this though, if you enjoy concentrates and used the old Noxipro with 1,3, you will love the new formula!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a fan of 1,3 but I never over do it and I only use it sparingly for big back and leg workouts but the old version of Noxipro would make me crash
right after my workout so I wasn't the biggest fan of it and I didn't have this issue with other 1,3 supplements that I liked and I made sure I stocked up on.
What happened to the last version of Noxipro that came out I actually have a few samples that I haven't tried but now it's gonna be reformulated so is
this one suppose to be more effective on energy?

wray98

wray98

Awards
I'm a fan of 1,3 but I never over do it and I only use it sparingly for big back and leg workouts but the old version of Noxipro would make me crash
right after my workout so I wasn't the biggest fan of it and I didn't have this issue with other 1,3 supplements that I liked and I made sure I stocked up on.
What happened to the last version of Noxipro that came out I actually have a few samples that I haven't tried but now it's gonna be reformulated so is
this one suppose to be more effective on energy?
Sorry to hear you crashed on the old version of Noxipro. I have heard that before on 1,3 products, certain ones make you crash while others do not have that effect. The Noxipro Chrome was the last version, while we still are selling it, we are not producing it any longer. Reason being is that it never really took off like we were planning. Part of it was our fault in not marketing it and the other issue was people wanted something similar to the original. The Noxipro Chrome is a great product for performance, but its easy to overdue it due to the caffeine and amount of alpha yohimbine in the formula, plus the taste was not great compared to the original. Part of the test issue was the amount of stuff in the formula was hard to flavor.

The newest version will simply be called, "Noxipro" again and yes it is way more effective for energy and focus without making you feel sick due to less stims. We are using Amp, so that helps enhance any amount of caffeine similar to 1,3. I haven't had anybody crash on the new formula yet, but each person is different so I'm sure occasionally some one will. I used to crash a bit on the 1,3 version myself, but the new version I personally haven't had that issue at all. I take 1.5 scoops about 20 minutes before I leave the house to go train and it hits me pretty quick.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Sorry to hear you crashed on the old version of Noxipro. I have heard that before on 1,3 products, certain ones make you crash while others do not have that effect. The Noxipro Chrome was the last version, while we still are selling it, we are not producing it any longer. Reason being is that it never really took off like we were planning. Part of it was our fault in not marketing it and the other issue was people wanted something similar to the original. The Noxipro Chrome is a great product for performance, but its easy to overdue it due to the caffeine and amount of alpha yohimbine in the formula, plus the taste was not great compared to the original. Part of the test issue was the amount of stuff in the formula was hard to flavor. The newest version will simply be called, "Noxipro" again and yes it is way more effective for energy and focus without making you feel sick due to less stims. We are using Amp, so that helps enhance any amount of caffeine similar to 1,3. I haven't had anybody crash on the new formula yet, but each person is different so I'm sure occasionally some one will. I used to crash a bit on the 1,3 version myself, but the new version I personally haven't had that issue at all. I take 1.5 scoops about 20 minutes before I leave the house to go train and it hits me pretty quick.
It's okay man. The crash of OG Noxipro was actually fun. U could go to bed right after my workout when I worked out at night.

wray98

wray98

Awards
It's okay man. The crash of OG Noxipro was actually fun. U could go to bed right after my workout when I worked out at night.
I guess if you put it that way, then yeah it worked out just fine for you! Still bro, sorry you had the crash effect on the OG. Nobody has had the crash as of yet with the new formula.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear you crashed on the old version of Noxipro. I have heard that before on 1,3 products, certain ones make you crash while others do not have that effect. The Noxipro Chrome was the last version, while we still are selling it, we are not producing it any longer. Reason being is that it never really took off like we were planning. Part of it was our fault in not marketing it and the other issue was people wanted something similar to the original. The Noxipro Chrome is a great product for performance, but its easy to overdue it due to the caffeine and amount of alpha yohimbine in the formula, plus the taste was not great compared to the original. Part of the test issue was the amount of stuff in the formula was hard to flavor.

The newest version will simply be called, "Noxipro" again and yes it is way more effective for energy and focus without making you feel sick due to less stims. We are using Amp, so that helps enhance any amount of caffeine similar to 1,3. I haven't had anybody crash on the new formula yet, but each person is different so I'm sure occasionally some one will. I used to crash a bit on the 1,3 version myself, but the new version I personally haven't had that issue at all. I take 1.5 scoops about 20 minutes before I leave the house to go train and it hits me pretty quick.
I train in the early a.m. and then I go to work so that's why I wasn't to keen on crashing after using Noxipro but thanks for the
update about the new version and I might look into that one when it comes out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wray98 Company Promotions 5
Supplements 8
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
thebigt Supplements 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0