Amentomax vs Potassium Nitrate

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Basically to keep it simple I have a heavy day and light day. Heavy day is 3-5 reps and light day is 225 lb rep test. My question is am I wasting amentomax by taking it on my light day when the reps are 20+ a set? Should I take amentomax both heavy and light of just heavy day and take PN on my light day since reps are so high? Or take both amentomax and PN on light day b/c amentomax would still help even tho the reps are high? Any advice and opinions are much appreciated

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
IMO this comes down to a budget question

Amentomax will be giving benefits regardless of the lift, although you may see more benefit in the realm of strength so the low-rep day is optimal if you only wanted to use it for one.

PN I would use for both regardless

Myself I would use Amento for both, but if you wanted to save your wallet a bit I think limiting its use to the low-rep day is best

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Driven and would consider your current goals a factor in the decision as well. If you're cutting, I'd recommend daily dosing of Amentomax to aid in fat loss.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
IMO this comes down to a budget question Amentomax will be giving benefits regardless of the lift, although you may see more benefit in the realm of strength so the low-rep day is optimal if you only wanted to use it for one. PN I would use for both regardless Myself I would use Amento for both, but if you wanted to save your wallet a bit I think limiting its use to the low-rep day is best
do u mind if I ask why PN for both? I'm just curious, I thought PN was more for endurance purposes and I have the preconceived notions that that's high reps mostly

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
do u mind if I ask why PN for both? I'm just curious, I thought PN was more for endurance purposes and I have the preconceived notions that that's high reps mostly
Nitrates are beneficial for any lift and should have both strength and endurance benefits.

Extra bloodflow to the working muscle should improve performance for both, although with its MOA for VO2 max you are right in that it would be more noticed for endurance.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Nitrates are beneficial for any lift and should have both strength and endurance benefits. Extra bloodflow to the working muscle should improve performance for both, although with its MOA for VO2 max you are right in that it would be more noticed for endurance.
thanks for going into detail with that, I appreciate it. I'll add in the PN and see how it goes

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely use AmentoMax. I like potassium nitrate, but if you make me pick one, I'll go with Amento. Absolutely feel its effects more than many other things I have tried lately.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Like others have said if money is an issue go with amentomax. Both are great but the strength(and mood for me) benefits are unparalleled forba natty supplement

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely use AmentoMax. I like potassium nitrate, but if you make me pick one, I'll go with Amento. Absolutely feel its effects more than many other things I have tried lately.

What's the recommended dose of Amento (on the bottle) or a better question, what is the most effect dose?

Few other questions on those that have used the product specifically, what are you's noticing (beneficial effects).

Seems like a very promising ingredient

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the recommended dose of Amento (on the bottle) or a better question, what is the most effect dose? Few other questions on those that have used the product specifically, what are you's noticing (beneficial effects). Seems like a very promising ingredient
For performance benefits pre-workouts 1-2 caps is recommended. 2 caps seems to be the best in regards to benefits and price.

If one chooses to dose on off days 1 cap before a meal or in combination with stims/thermo twice a day is the recommended use.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
I can't find anywhere with amentomax in stock. Also what potassium nitrate are yall using?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What's the recommended dose of Amento (on the bottle) or a better question, what is the most effect dose?

Few other questions on those that have used the product specifically, what are you's noticing (beneficial effects).

Seems like a very promising ingredient
80-120mg would be my choice depending on funds. Once I get above 120mg I see more benefit, but not THAT much more.