Question about stack (ABE, ERASE PRO)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Just bought an 8 week stack of Anabeta Elite V2 and new Erase Pro.
Have previously ran the old versions (ABE V1 and OG erase 50mg) with great results (8 weeks ago) during my cut (down to 3% bodyfat).

Anyhow now it's lean bulk time (am around 5-6% BF now) and I was wondering since I have some OG erase (17-dione) left (30 caps) and it's about to expire if I can run it along side the new stack or is this to much estrogen suppression?

Was thinking since the new Erase pro contains the 75mg abieta-8 and OG erase 25mg androsta-3.5 could I take the 1 cap day of new erase pro and 1 cap EOD of the OG erase?
Or is this a bad idea?

Also should I take the new ABE 2 caps 30-60 min pre-workout and 2 caps post workout meal or 2 caps pre-workout meal (about 1.5-2h before execice) and 2 caps post-workout meal about 1h after workout?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to AM. Sure a PES rep will pop in shortly.
My thoughts on erase and pro is that every other day dosing should be ok. You could do both EOD, but just remember you don't want to drop estrogen too low.

As far as ABE I would recommend pre-meal in both cases. Some have seen stomach discomfort on an empty stomach.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd try each dosing of AnaBeta Elite and see what you prefer. Taking it with that pre-workout meal is probably going to work out the best, especially if it has a decent carb content.

I honestly don't know if adding a single cap of OG Erase would be worth it/benefit much. As Aaron said we don't want Estrogren to drop too low and I am unsure of how effective 25mg of that ingredient would be on top of the full dosed Erase Pro (which also contains B. Diffusa with effects on Estrogen).

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ok will try pre meal and pre workout with ABE and see were I go, did not have any issues with old ABE on empty stomach and though pre-workout would be beneficial due to new formula (more energy/mood enhancing according to reviews).

With erase I also think that it would be to much estrogen suppression, 75mg on old formula was to much for me (joints and mood) 50mg was a sweet spot, although I liked they dryness effect on the old one and I was told that the new one would not have this effect as much or it would be more slow in kicking in.

But let's think in long term here, the fat burning in the new Erase would be beneficial in a lean bulk :)

Staring Monday so I still have some time to decide :) And see what a PES REP says ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok will try pre meal and pre workout with ABE and see were I go, did not have any issues with old ABE on empty stomach and though pre-workout would be beneficial due to new formula (more energy/mood enhancing according to reviews). With erase I also think that it would be to much estrogen suppression, 75mg on old formula was to much for me (joints and mood) 50mg was a sweet spot, although I liked they dryness effect on the old one and I was told that the new one would not have this effect as much or it would be more slow in kicking in. But let's think in long term here, the fat burning in the new Erase would be beneficial in a lean bulk :) Staring Monday so I still have some time to decide :) And see what a PES REP says ;-)
Good stuff. You logging it?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Good stuff. You logging it?
Maybe I will, English is not my native language so it's a bit hard finding the words sometimes and I LAO have a full time schedule with two kids (both under 5) running around, so I will se how much time I can squeeze out :)
Have also ordered some "iforce lights out" to help with my sleep during hard training periods, will be interesting to see what it can do.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought an 8 week stack of Anabeta Elite V2 and new Erase Pro.
Have previously ran the old versions (ABE V1 and OG erase 50mg) with great results (8 weeks ago) during my cut (down to 3% bodyfat).

Anyhow now it's lean bulk time (am around 5-6% BF now) and I was wondering since I have some OG erase (17-dione) left (30 caps) and it's about to expire if I can run it along side the new stack or is this to much estrogen suppression?

Was thinking since the new Erase pro contains the 75mg abieta-8 and OG erase 25mg androsta-3.5 could I take the 1 cap day of new erase pro and 1 cap EOD of the OG erase?
Or is this a bad idea?

Also should I take the new ABE 2 caps 30-60 min pre-workout and 2 caps post workout meal or 2 caps pre-workout meal (about 1.5-2h before execice) and 2 caps post-workout meal about 1h after workout?
You can try adding one cap of the original to the Erase Pro, however if you only ran 2 capsules of original erase in the past this may be too much for you. I would dose the ABE with pre workout and post workout meals.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
You can try adding one cap of the original to the Erase Pro, however if you only ran 2 capsules of original erase in the past this may be too much for you. I would dose the ABE with pre workout and post workout meals.
Yea thought so as well, at 50mg of OG erase my libido was low but then again I was down at 3% bodyfat so my mood and energy was pretty low as well :)
I was thinking on Monday to dose 1 cap new erase pro morning and 25mg OG erase (17-dione) evening and on Tuesday only 1 new erase pro morning and so on.
But I'm still uncertain if it will suppress my estrogen to low as I do not know how I will react on the new erase pro and I don't want to bounce my estrogen up and down to much.
Dosage time of the new erase pro will be 24h between dosages and if I choose to run OG erase (17-dione version) as well the dosage time between each dosage of this will be 48h.

decisions, decisions :-D

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Anyone else has something to add that can help? Coop?

How strong of an AI is the New Erase Pro? Thinking less sides with higher dose that users reporting meaning less AI supression? Or maybe the added ingredients is masking the sides?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else has something to add that can help? Coop? How strong of an AI is the New Erase Pro? Thinking less sides with higher dose that users reporting meaning less AI supression? Or maybe the added ingredients is masking the sides?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239679-uncaria-tomentosa-extract.html

That is an added ingredient in the newer Erase Pro that helps with joint issues, which were a common side in the previous version (along with other benefits).

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ok, nice.
This was in the old erase pro as well but people still had joint issues but not as much or any at all with the new formula.

This make me think two ways.

The old one was drying you up more (due to bigger estrogen supression or other mechanics) Joints got dry = Pain

New version not supression estrogen as much = less dryness = Milder joint pain.

Or:

Could also be that the 17-dione version worked in pathways that also stimulated a diraturic effekt at the same time it was reducing estrogen = two knock punch.

New version maybe is only working on estrogen without pathways on diraturic effekt but the estrogen supression is equal but not as pronounced due to lack of diraturic pathways in the new one?

Only me brainstorming.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, nice. This was in the old erase pro as well but people still had joint issues but not as much or any at all with the new formula. This make me think two ways. The old one was drying you up more (due to bigger estrogen supression or other mechanics) Joints got dry = Pain New version not supression estrogen as much = less dryness = Milder joint pain. Or: Could also be that the 17-dione version worked in pathways that also stimulated a diraturic effekt at the same time it was reducing estrogen = two knock punch. New version maybe is only working on estrogen without pathways on diraturic effekt but the estrogen supression is equal but not as pronounced due to lack of diraturic pathways in the new one? Only me brainstorming.
Uncaria tomentosa extract wasn't in the old formula.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If training fasted could ABE be taken without carbs?
It can be used in a fasted state if it doesn't bother your stomach. I personally don't have any issues dosing ABE without food, but some users may. I'd suggest trying it on a non-training day first to see how you respond. Another option would be taking it with your 2 biggest meals of the day. Using ABE with meals that don't contain carbs is fine as well.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
It can be used in a fasted state if it doesn't bother your stomach. I personally don't have any issues dosing ABE without food, but some users may. I'd suggest trying it on a non-training day first to see how you respond. Another option would be taking it with your 2 biggest meals of the day. Using ABE with meals that don't contain carbs is perfectly fine as well.
Good to know as I train "fasted" or well 2h between meal and training.
1h before training I do my pre-workout out routine, will be trying some ABE about 45 - 30min before workout 1 week to see how I respond, second week with pre-workout meal to see how it compare.
With old ABE pre-workout gave me good pumps so I'm looking forward to see what the new one can do.

Still unsure about the old Erase/ New Erase pro dosing...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know as I train "fasted" or well 2h between meal and training.
1h before training I do my pre-workout out routine, will be trying some ABE about 45 - 30min before workout 1 week to see how I respond, second week with pre-workout meal to see how it compare.
With old ABE pre-workout gave me good pumps so I'm looking forward to see what the new one can do.

Still unsure about the old Erase/ New Erase pro dosing...
Sounds like a good plan. Let us know which approach you prefer.

As others have mentioned, you could try the extra cap of original Erase, but wouldn't want to bring estrogen too low. Considering that you felt 3 caps of OG Erase was too much, I'd probably just stick with Erase Pro this time around.